It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Tweet Tonight From Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
At 11:34 PM EST (a bit over two hours ago), President Trump tweeted the following:

As we all know, law enforcement and the FBI were on the scene 10 days ago, after some nut massacred 26 people attending services at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas and wounded some 20 others. And of course, President Trump knew all of that on November 5th when he issued a very similar tweet:

If we rule out some sort of time travel shenanigans or android malfunction and give him the benefit of the doubt that he's not suffering from a neurological impairment or drunk off his ass (he's a teetotaler who's never had a drink in his life by his account), what's that leave? The most likely explanation would seem to be that he actually intended to tweet about today's mass shooting in Tehama County, California.

Kind of an epic f up though. Maybe, just maybe, tweeting off the cuff, particularly at 11:34 PM, isn't the best idea.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He's just under the delusion that every disaster needs gubment agencies meddling in local states affairs.

Thank god the Friggin Bureau of Inquisition is on the scene.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Do you think they should start impeachment proceedings even before he gets back to DC ?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Umm...

Latency.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Internet latency.

Oh wait. He said Japan.

He's tired.

It's been a long strange trip.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

edit on 11/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Anyone could be the one controlling that Twitter account. I find it scary that we put so much mental energy into something that could literally be run by anyone in order to guide the narrative for the president. Trump's Twitter account could be something like his "ghost writer" and we'd never know any better.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Your posts are either 5-star quality, or 1-star quality. This thread is 1-star. President Trump is suffering from jet lag. He had just landed after a 12 hour flight.

Did you fly with the President? You seem to be awfully alert for 2:20am Eastern Time.

Another possibility is that the saboteur working at Twitter is still screwing with his account.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And yet...
time.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Did he make a note at the time reminding himself to tweet about the arrival of the FBI? Then forget to do it, and find the note again ten days later? "Ah, I meant to send that tweet. I'll do it now."

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Trump is a puppet, he could have handed his Twitter account off to his handlers so that the "official" word of the White House couldn't be screwed up by Trump.

Not saying that's the case, I just find it worrisome that we put so much energy and attention toward something that could easily be fake.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Simple solution: Trump officially stops tweeting.

(fat chance)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I haven't said anything about impeachment have I? No? So what are you talking about?

You'll have to forgive me if I happen to think that the President shouldn't just tweet from the hip, half-asleep or whatever his problem was. I think you probably put at least as much effort, possible more, into trying to be clever in your response than POTUS put into that tweet.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Some sort of que clear?

Perhaps he tweeted. Noticed it didn't show up in the twitterverse. Tweeted again. Upon entering into another network or some such internet voodoo, the original tweet launches?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Trump will never win the elections.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Look at how wildly your explanations range. He was either tired or there was a saboteur? I'll accept that he was tired but maybe when you're too tired to think and you're the President of the United States, you just abstain from tweeting?

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah.

But there's that "from Japan" thing.

Poor ol' guy. He's tired.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Assuming it was added or taken away from whichever was the original.

Only other option is that he is a reverse psychic.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Or dotard.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Or dotard.

I don't know whether to despise you or admire you for making me look up words. Yes, or a dotard.

link   
Oh look Trump tweets are again in focus, slide of hand and all that....

link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't blame you for ignoring threads from that author.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join