It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank liberals if Roy Moore survives the charges against him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So you are saying that Doug Jones is a worse candidate to Roy Moore the sexual predator just because his issues don't push feminine personal responsibility? I mean, Doug Jones may not be the perfect candidate and I'm not even going to bother defending him since I don't live in Alabama but at this point Roy Moore is indefensible and the victor should damn well be the other guy, Doug Jones.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're dealing with a "side" that controls most aspects of local, state, and federal government, yet still rants about how bad the government is, as if they're not the very government they're ranting against.

They can literally have a Republican mayor, Republican controlled city council, Republican controlled State legislature, Republican Governor, Republican controlled Congress, Republican President, and a conservative controlled Supreme Court, yet they'll still blame Democrats for their ails.

I've concluded that they will never take responsibility for their political failures. I don't even think their business model works unless they have some big bad bogeyman to point the finger at.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

It certainly does seem like that... Especially in today's hyper partisan climate.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: seasonal

It's funny how Republicans will support pedophilia when it comes to politics.

Yep, so much for "taking personal responsibility" and "family values" GOP doesn't stand for "grand ole party" anymore.

GOP
Gelatinous Oblong Pervs?
Gross Old Pedophiles?
Geriatric Obnoxious Predators?

Re: the OP,, No don't try to blame "liberals" for the failings of the bassackward rabble that consistently vote for the very worst sort simply out of support for their sadistic version of "god".

K~

edit on 15-11-2017 by aethertek because: oneK~toomany

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: olaru12

LOL! What a cop out! I knew you couldn't answer the questions because we all know that the answers are embarrassing for those of you who wants everyone else to take care of you.

LOL....My union health care plan that I pay for with my dues is plenty for me and my family.

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

Union proud, Union Strong....!

Try again...this is fun!!
edit on 15-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you are saying that Doug Jones is a worse candidate to Roy Moore the sexual predator just because his issues don't push feminine personal responsibility? I mean, Doug Jones may not be the perfect candidate and I'm not even going to bother defending him since I don't live in Alabama but at this point Roy Moore is indefensible and the victor should damn well be the other guy, Doug Jones.

Read my lips. People are going to vote for whomever will do what is necessary to help them provide for their own families instead of everyone else's. The cost of Obamacare, as well as every health insurance policy outside of Obamacare, is going to hit pocketbooks hard again in 2018 and the people want relief at any cost. They don't care about Roy Moore's personal life. They want to know how his decisions are going to affect their lives.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: seasonal

It's funny how Republicans will support pedophilia when it comes to politics.

Why not? They're canvasing with Klanazis, the NRA has the Necrophilia vote & since so many molesters are already "good christians" why not try to mainstream pedophilia, seems to fit right in to their "values".

K~

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

LOL! What a cop out! I knew you couldn't answer the questions because we all know that the answers are embarrassing for those of you who wants everyone else to take care of you.

LOL....My union health care plan that I pay for with my dues is plenty for me and my family.

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

So now it's not just your employer that you expect to take care of you, but the union too? Typical.

Typical too that you're not thinking like a business owner or will ever be one with such a simple mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Read my lips.

This is the internet. I can only read your text. Plus I suck at lip reading.

People are going to vote for whomever will do what is necessary to help them provide for their own families instead of everyone else's. The cost of Obamacare, as well as every health insurance policy outside of Obamacare, is going to hit pocketbooks hard again in 2018 and the people want relief at any cost. They don't care about Roy Moore's personal life. They want to know how his decisions are going to affect their lives.

Oh I know for a fact that Alabama will choose idiocy over morality just because he is a Republican. I'm in no doubt there. I'm just stating facts as they stand. Roy Moore should be in jail. Yet Alabama wants to put him in the Senate instead. If this was a just world, he'd be kicked off the ticket and Doug Jones would win, OR the state's populace would wake up and stop voting party over country. But I'm a realist, so I know that is as likely as an atheist preaching the gospel.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They don't care about Roy Moore's personal life. They want to know how his decisions are going to affect their lives.

Yes they do....

Hannity bailed on Roy, the GOP pulled his funding and his good friends want distance from that old creeper.....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The deflection in this thread is amusing and a little sad, there is no doubt that the Democrats lowered the bar significantly with Ole Slick willey, as for the republicans pulling support do not kid yourself if Moore wins with a big enough margin they will break out every single excuse the democrats used to justify Bill in defense of Moore.

Piss on it, whiskey with dinner it is.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yep, Hannity bailed on Roy Moore and I think we're going to see more people bail on Hannity. People are tired of all media.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The deflection in this thread is amusing and a little sad, there is no doubt that the Democrats lowered the bar significantly with Ole Slick willey, as for the republicans pulling support do not kid yourself if Moore wins with a big enough margin they will break out every single excuse the democrats used to justify Bill in defense of Moore.

Judge Moore - not convicted of a crime. To date.

Assuming he retains his lead and the citizens there vote him in legally.

What excuses need made?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

What excuses need made?

Remember when Republicans/Conservatives were oh so worried about a politician being elected who was under federal investigation? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

So now it's not just your employer that you expect to take care of you, but the union too? Typical.

Typical too that you're not thinking like a business owner or will ever be one with such a simple mind.

Actually I do own and operate a production company LLC making commercials, and feature films, pay workmans comp. for my employees and contribute to their health plan thru my corporation. Being a SAG/AFTRA actor, IATSE crewman and a business owner aren't mutually exclusive.

Keep trying....

did you know even Trump is a member of my Union and even gets a pension.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Because the Democrats will try and use the accusations to make gains in other areas, and at that point the republicans point out all the excuses made by the democrats and what is already a mud pit devolves even further.

Just look at Krazyshot for a prime example.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I think you mean this thread in general.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

What excuses need made?

Remember when Republicans/Conservatives were oh so worried about a politician being elected who was under federal investigation? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Just referring to this, ultimately I could care less if Alabama voters want this guy whatever thats their problem.

I will have to deal with the after effects when the slimy fallout from this hits other voting areas and that annoys me since both parties are hip deep in hypocrisy at the moment.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think you mean this thread in general.

I think they realize defending a pedophile pervert is a losing proposition!! But their ideology has "trumped' their common sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Are you for real? Hillary admitted to keeping a private server against all of the rules and having her attorneys delete 33,000 emails. There's no comparison!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join