It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank liberals if Roy Moore survives the charges against him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I think he(Mancow) decided it was indeed torture. Hannity is too much of a coward to cash the cheque his mouth wrote.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: xuenchen

The allegations are at the most opportune or inopportune time. Depending on where you sit.

At least the RNC had the good sense to pull their support from this perv Moore. I tend to believe the victims.

www.rawstory.com...

Just an FYI, Beverly Young Nelson's own stepson doesn't believe her...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
Got any idea what their relationship is like?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Got any idea what their relationship is like?

Ever wonder why she would write in the place and the date where Roy Moore signed her yearbook if she wasn't crushing on him as a teenager? Or maybe to show off to people when he started rising in status? It's not something a teenage girl would do if she detested a man who tried to attack her.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Did he sign her year book after the assault or before?

If she was "crushing on him" does it make the assault ok?

edit on 11/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Did he sign her year book after the assault or before?

If she was "crushing on him" does it make the assault ok?

Of course not, but I'm doubting that she took the time to write in the date and location at the time that he signed it. She probably did it much later when he was rising in status, making her another hypocrite.

Her stepson said she never even voted in the last election, much less for Trump. He's obviously close enough to his step mother to know that from their discussions. From what I gather, her and the others have a history of lying and accusations.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Her stepson said she never even voted in the last election, much less for Trump.

Anything in particular which gives you reason to believe him?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

First of all, Beverly's story is over the top compared to the others. While one of the others mentioned touching (over the top of her undergarments), she admitted that Roy picked her up from her parents house and he stopped touching her and took her back home when she told him she was uncomfortable with it. Beverly, on the other hand, wants us to believe that he would lock her inside of his car in a public parking lot and try to push her head towards his crotch?! I'm not buying it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I'm not buying it.
Obviously.
With the other allegations and corroboration of his preferences for young (quite young) women, I cannot dismiss her story.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I doubt that's too unusual in Alabama where the age of consent is 16 and it's not that hard for girls to look older than they are. Which was another thing I thought was strange. During the press conference, why in the world would Beverly and Gloria hold up a sketch drawing of Beverly when she was a teenager instead of a real photo? Could it be that Beverly looked much older than she was at that age?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Yeah. And just look at the Bible. Mary and Joseph and stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

That's a pretty silly remark.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Isn't it though. But it's the argument used.

“Take the Bible — Zachariah and Elizabeth, for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler says, choosing his words carefully before invoking Christ. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

“There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here,” Ziegler concluded. “Maybe just a little bit unusual.”
source

I doubt that's too unusual in Alabama where the age of consent is 16 and it's not that hard for girls to look older than they are.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Maybe we should point to a more recent example, like the last century, when Loretta Lynn got married at 15 in Kentucky.

edit on 15-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Here's an interesting article that is dated August of this year...

This story is a part of Ask Alabama, a weekly interaction with our readers, where you ask the questions, you vote to decide which questions we answer, and then we investigate. One reader asks, "Alabama ranks number 4 in states with the most child marriages, often to adults. Why is it legal for children to marry?"

Back in May 2001, a bill was introduced into the Alabama Senate that sought to raise the age a person can marry from 14 years-old to 16. But during a late night filibuster, the bill failed to pass. Lawmakers did not want to raise the age, according to an Associated Press report from the time.

"I couldn't believe there was so much opposition to it," said former Alabama representative John Hilliard (D-Birmingham), who introduced the bill after discovering that children from neighboring states were coming into Alabama to get married. "How can it be that a child as young as that was being promised out by their parents? And almost nobody at the time was able to tell me why it was okay for it to continue."

It would be another two years before the state increased the minimum age to 16. "That's still a child," Hilliard pointed out when he spoke to AL.com.

www.al.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I thought the right wing claimed to believe in personal responsibility? If so, you should be blaming Moore for his actions first, and then blaming the people who'll still vote for him second. They're the ones who would be the most responsible for Moore continuing to have a successful political career if that happens.

In fact, if it weren't for the constant pressure by American liberals (among others), the conservative media would've completely ignored this. Many of them have already attacked this as a smear campaign & false allegations.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Kettu

And Hannity was even ranting about how Moore better not have "deceived" him tonight. Bannon's support even seems to be wavering, too.

He is only ranting due to his sponsors pulling a lot of plugs, other than that he was ok with deception.

What an example of integrity!

I think it's hilarious that Hannity's come to Jesus moment was brought to you by Volvo!! More so, that he thinks nobody will notice.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Until Democrats address the ridiculous womanizing of Bill Clinton (who spoke at their DNC convention last year so don't give me this 25 years ago BS) I'll never take anything they do or say about the "war on women" or women's rights seriously. It is 100% used for political purposes and voter manipulation. Additionally when investigated they are always shown to pay women less then men in their own houses.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What universe are you living in where the wealthy elite are being held accountable for their crimes ?!

I want to live in that universe too.

How do I obtain a membership ? How much does it cost ?

Is there a sooper seekrit handshake I need to know about ?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This has to be the biggest nonsequitur I've seen in a while. Liberals didn't make Roy Moore be a pedophile. Like how Conservatives didn't make Kevin Spacey one either. It's almost like being a bad person transcends political affiliation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join