It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Louis Gohmert Provides Evidence for Why Mueller Must Go!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think I could solve rubiks cube drunk before I could get any sense out of that

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

oopps

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll never understand why wingnuts gets so excited when they think they've somehow doxxed me. Yea, that's my Twitter. You're like the 5th of your clown ilk to post it on ATS. I also have posted on DailyKos under my t0p s3kr3t name "antediluvian!"

EDIT:

And I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you follow me on Twitter a while back?
edit on 2017-11-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Derp?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I knew it!

You have a Twitter account!

Therefore everything you say is suspect!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I believe there should be an investigation into U1 and the fbis handling of the investigation into some of the players in it.

However, even if there was negligence or wrong doing by Mueller or the chi in that case, I fail to see how that means that evidence Mueller puts up about this investogation, like that against manafort, is somehow tainted.

Look I am a conservative trump supporter, and even I am getting confused on what the party line on Mueller is.

Half the time I am reading he is involved in a secret sting with trump to drain the swamp, and half the time he is a Hillary flunkie out to get trump.

I am going to continue to wait and see what Mueller produces, and hope that he indicts anyone from any side that broke the law.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

@pragmaticleft Internet guerilla repelling the Russian invasion. Wolverines

RUSSIANS!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Am I the only one concerned with M.A.D. now that Ante and Xuen have met up on the Twitter?

Hug your babies and call your loved ones. It just got real.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Conservatives always stick to these flimsy conspiracy theories that NEVER pan out as truth. Like Obama isn’t a citizen. Now this one they’ll beat to death trying to get truth out of a lie, or lies from facts.

They love to mix truth with falsehood

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky"
"Mitt Romney didn't pay income taxes for 10 years"
"I have turned 100% of my work related emails over to the FBI"
"I had no knowledge Secretary Clinton had setup a private email server"
"We weren't told the Lybian Embassy wanted more security"
"I don't know who Johnathan Gruber is"

If I need to continue, I certainly can... Lord knows we have a treasure trove of source material from Obama and virtually every word that's ever emanated from Joe Biden's mouth alone. Face a simple fact, dude, you kneel at the altar of a party that speaks in more lies than a televangelist turned lawyer. It's OK, all of us here in reality understand and analyze your positions on important topics accordingly.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

At least you now know we are not bots !!

+++
++
+

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

That sounds like something a bot would say...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What the hell is twitter?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yes, but Gohmert is a moron. Every time he speaks he makes an idiot out of himself. Remember his 'asparagus'?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Yes, but Gohmert is a moron. Every time he speaks he makes an idiot out of himself. Remember his 'asparagus'?

There you go, casting aspersions on his asparagus!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Woah.. Never thought I would see the rare species of a Flying Monkey live..

Expl: a flying monkey delivers the message of a higher up so that person is at least a level away from the backlash while still delivering his/her message.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

They could use some fine art arrows, too!

Looks desperate though, what a mess with no respect for decent graphic design. The "OBAMA" button seems to be the central item in this picture, which is funny as hell.

Thanks for sharing, that's techincally your smile on my face right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Mach2

Or he dropped the investigation because there was nothing to it.

That may be, but would you take that as an explanation if Sessions hadn't recused himself from the Russia investigation and then announced they were stopping the investigation? The whole point is to avoid even the appearance that you could possibly have some bias. Sessions did his duty in that regard. Why wouldn't we expect the same of Mueller?

That is one hell of a chart. I've been in my fair share of staff meetings with convoluted flowchart Powerpoint slides, but holy Chilean sea bass.

Mueller is not comparable to Sessions.

Sessions appears to have been directly tied to the current issues going on.

Mueller is accused of, well, not sure exactly. Being part of a conspiracy that has no basis in fact?

Actually it doesn't appear that way at all. Sessions is accused of meeting with the Russian ambassador. The Russian ambassador dozens of other senators have met, as part of their regular duties. There's nothing there. He recused himself anyway to avoid the appearance of bias in the investigation.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No Sessions is accused of lying to Congress..

They asked him repeatedly if he or anyone else in the trump campaign was having meetings with Russian agents/officials.

He said no..

Then it comes out he met with the ambassador (I think twice) and was personally told by other campaign members that they were attempting a deal with the Russians..

That is a very interesting question though?? How many and what senators did meet with the Russian ambassador during the campaign??

Dozens as you claim?? Is the guy constantly meeting with senators?

Maybe...

But maybe not.. maybe he only met with a couple senators in that period....

That said though I think it’s obvious trump made a deal.. look at the sons email saying exactly that...

But man it is hard to believe trump would be stupid enough to include Sessions in the plot...

But hey, they were too stupid to send low level people to the meeting with Russian agents , instead sending literally trumps top 3 guys...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: face23785

No Sessions is accused of lying to Congress..

They asked him repeatedly if he or anyone else in the trump campaign was having meetings with Russian agents/officials.

He said no..

Then it comes out he met with the ambassador (I think twice) and was personally told by other campaign members that they were attempting a deal with the Russians..

That is a very interesting question though?? How many and what senators did meet with the Russian ambassador during the campaign??

Dozens as you claim?? Is the guy constantly meeting with senators?

Maybe...

But maybe not.. maybe he only met with a couple senators in that period....

That said though I think it’s obvious trump made a deal.. look at the sons email saying exactly that...

But man it is hard to believe trump would be stupid enough to include Sessions in the plot...

But hey, they were too stupid to send low level people to the meeting with Russian agents , instead sending literally trumps top 3 guys...

Except he didn't lie to Congress. Everyone in the room knew he didn't mean "I've never met a Russian in my life" because they'd been in meetings with Russians with him. They didn't find that reply suspect at the time, because they knew what he meant. No one challenged him on it at the time, they only did later when they realized they could politicize it. The fact that you're falling for it shows how gullible and naive you are. They are purposefully misleading you, pretending they thought he meant "I've never met a Russian in my life" when some of them had in fact met with the Russian ambassador with Sessions. They are actually lying to you, it's blatantly obvious, and you're falling for it because you have a preconceived narrative you need to find support for. Open your eyes. You've been misled.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join