It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Louis Gohmert Provides Evidence for Why Mueller Must Go!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
About a week ago, three House Republicans introduced a measure calling for the resignation of Robert Mueller. One of those representatives was Rep. Louie Gohmert from Texas's 1st congressional district. That same day, Gohmert leveled some rather bold accusations.

Louie Gohmert on Robert Mueller: 'We need him gone

"We don't need director Mueller, we need him gone, and we need a special prosecutor to get into this," Gohmert said on the House floor.

Gohmert said he opposes both Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to lead the Russia probe.

"They both were engaged in the coverup of the initial Russian investigation that revealed Russia was trying to corner the market on uranium," he said.

"Mueller cannot possibly investigate this," Gohmert said. "He's in it up to his eyeballs, and so is Rosenstein."

"They both ought to do the decent thing, I know it's not characteristic, but they ought to do the decent thing and resign and let somebody that is not completely submerged in the original coverup investigate this whole matter," he said.

During the Sessions testimony today, Gohmert introduced some of his evidence in support of his accusations. You can see toward the end of the following clip:

And here is still image and brief transcript for those who can't view the video:

My time is run out but we got a chart here that shows just how integral the relationship is with Mr. Rosenstein, Mr Mueller — into this whole Uranium One thing. It sure stinks to high heaven and it dudn't appear to me that they ought to be involved in investigatin'

One would imagine that in support of accusations of such a damning nature, a man of Mr. Gohmer's stature — a sitting member of Congress from the great state of Texas — would bring his A game to such a venue. After all, he's been in Congress for twelve years and a couple years back he even challenged then Speaker Boehner for the job of Speaker of the House. This ain't his first rodeo yall!

And when I saw a copy of the diagram on Twitter, I figured I'd share it with ATS so it could be given the proper consideration it was due. So without further ado, I present to you this magnificent work of genius in all its splendor:

(full sized)

How is this moron a member of Congress? Holy #, Louie "Gohmer Pyle" Gohmer! This man is not serious. His abomination of a diagram looks to be the result of years of Fox News syphilitic brain rot and an abundance of whiskey. It's just random names (some, like Susan Rice's, repeated) and buzzwords haphazardly connected with a jumble of lines.

I know it's not characteristic but he really ought to do the decent thing and resign as he's submerged up to his eyeballs in bat# and stupid.
edit on 2017-11-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ghomer..t? You can't make this )(#$ up!?

I had the same issues way back when. However, if recent events have revealed anything, it's that they are ALL linked.

Did you see the judge appointed to the FusionGPS case worked for Baker/Hostetler?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Rumor has it that McCabe and Fusion GPS are as thick as thieves in all of this .Oh and there may be a Rob Emanuel you might be able to put into that mix as well .

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's either a fear of Swamp draining, or it's a clever example of controlled opposition to keep people off track.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So no one, especially this guy, has a case against anybody working to stick it to America in this uranium sale? Is that what you are saying or is it you just don't like people poking holes in a largely if not wholly dirty democratic deal that goes from the top down?
edit on 14-11-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The graph is awkward, but he's not wrong.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

(full sized)

That's some diorama.

I recall you made such a fancy thing once.

I even embedded it with thread credit in my major presentation about Dark Electioneering (which you conveniently avoided altogether).

But now I guess I should be calling you The "Gohmer Pyle" Antediluvian?

edit on 14-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Jeez...is that goober still in government?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, he's not wrong. Trump got railroaded into Mueller being the SC. How could a former FBI head be impartial about something he was involved in?

I'm fairly conservative when it comes to politics, but I would feel the same if it were Republicans behind this.

The whole thing stinks of corruption, bribery, and pay for play. The truth needs to come out about Obama's doj, the Clinton foundation, the Podesta's, all of it.

Another thing that is bull, is Mueller wanting to seal all of the evidence so no one is ever punished.

This is bigger than one party or the other. This is corruption in our government. They are there to serve the ppl, and they are abusing us.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He's not wrong if you think playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon produces enough proof that Mueller was involved in a coverup and should resign.

That graphic is a really poor piece of Right Wing propaganda.

Even though it's piss poor, it works.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Could Lois Gohmert have a more appropriate last name??

Gohmer Pile!?!!

This guy is and always has been a joke.. he is a cartoon character conservative..

A political shill who hasn’t ever had an original thought in his life..

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

He's not wrong if you think playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon produces enough proof that Mueller was involved in a coverup and should resign.

I don't think he was involved in a coverup at the time. He was under pressure to play ball, and drop the investigation, which he did.

At this point, I don't think he wants to dig too deep, because dropping the investigation was the wrong thing to do, and he knows it. That makes him not an appropriate person to head the investigation. It should be someone completely outside.

link   

He's not wrong if you think playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon produces enough proof that...

That'd just be following the examples made by essentially every article the past year that has Russia and or Donald Trump and or Putin and or Facebook all on the same page.

link   
So either we press with what we have, or we bring in another insider that will start all over again wasting millions more, that is probably also linked to shenanigans in the past.

Best bet at this juncture in my poorly educated opinion is put mueller on notice that everything will be gone over with a fine tooth comb and at the first sign of shenanigans he will be the next target of an investigation.

The devil you know and all that.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's a pretty drawing.

It would be more meaningful if there was a more consistent use of symbols, some color coding of the entity links, and a lot more annotation.

I can sort-of see what he's trying to do. But ultimately in its current state it's little more than a smattering of names, organizations, and alleged conspiracies; connected with high-tech looking orthogonal lines.

-dex

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
But now I guess I should be calling you The "Gohmer Pyle" Antediluvian?

AntedeLouAnn
AndyDeluvian
AuntBeeDeluvian

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

They could come out and admit it...

It could be right before your eyes...You would deny it

Selling uranium to Russia important to you ?

Or are you worried Russia bought some Facebook adds.

You could careless about the truth.

You are why I hate politics...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He's not wrong if you think playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon produces enough proof

...said about a case involving sixty degrees of separation between Trump and Russia, which has been deemed to be enough to warrant months of probing and the waste of tens of millions of tax payer dollars in the name of chasing Chinese whispers.

Cognitive Dissonance, thy name is Convoluted Horsecrap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join