It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Skeptics taken on ‘spiritual odyssey’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Breaking! Skeptics taken on ‘spiritual odyssey’

“God is not dead,” said the host of “The Savage Nation” in an interview for MichaelSavage.com. “Man is dead to God.”

I wouldn't have put it that way...but...

“I’m still questioning myself and my existence. What’s it all about? I believe God wants us to question.”

Savage’s questioning, in fact, has company in the great Jewish king, David, who in many of his biblical Psalms boldly expresses his perplexity and even unhappiness with God’s ways.

The creator of the universe apparently isn’t intimidated or offended by doubters, but He does reward those who earnestly seek him, Savage has found.

In fact, he is convinced that the search for God himself “is the finding.” “The looking for God is the finding of God,” he said.

Seek and you'll find. You bet you will!

“God wants to remain mysterious so we will constantly look for him,” said Savage. “If we could touch him, see him or feel him, we would dismiss him like yesterday’s newspaper.”

He reasons that “if we didn’t think there must be something to explain it all, we wouldn’t be asking this question.”

“Even the atheist who dismissed God is saying there must be something,” he said. It’s all an accident? How is that even possible?”

The journey of the 'finding' is so incredible beautiful. And tough and frustrating and sometimes completely disheartening...but no matter what - you never give up because He never gives up on you.

Savage believes America is being offered a chance to turn back to God.

He writes: “As individuals, as a nation, we must decide to seek Him out, to turn our backs on the sins of our past, and to follow through on doing His will. It’s up to each one of us.”

Savage mentions early in “God, Faith and Reason” that he is going through a personal “rebirth.” And he said in the interview that his radio show and his other efforts might look a little different in the near future as he continues what he believes is “a mission to awaken America, before we lose America.”

So he might be taking a step back from politics and chase the other forbidden subject.

Well God Bless Him and God Bless America!

peace

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Saying outrageous things is nothing new for savage.

edit on 14-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

At least he has the integrity to stand up for what he believes in.

Good on him for sure!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Does he have a book coming out or something?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The creator of the universe apparently isn’t intimidated or offended by doubters, but He does reward those who earnestly seek him, Savage has found.

In fact, he is convinced that the search for God himself “is the finding.” “The looking for God is the finding of God,” he said.

Did he get pics or something?

Usually, the spirit world finds you. Treading around looking for it is what you do in the meantime. Its all around us so we don't have to go far. In fact everyone has a soul thats already there. Instead of looking outward for the spirit look within or thru within.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

He has chosen wisely.

What we are seeing is a calling to the children of the light to choose the kingdom of heaven or the world.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

God is dead in the sense that unlike 500 years ago God is no longer the central focus of the community.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I see your point.

I was going to say 'not in my community' - but I do see your point.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Wait. Am I reading this correctly? Did Michael Savage give an interview for his own blog and write it in the third person to make it seem impartial?

After seven New York Times bestsellers, including his latest, “Trump’s War: His Battle for America,” Michael Savage is posing the most fundamental questions of life in “God, Faith, and Reason,”

“God is not dead,” said the host of “The Savage Nation” in an interview for MichaelSavage.com. “Man is dead to God.”

Yep. That is totally what happened. Way to shill for this hack, OP.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Does he have a book coming out or something?

Yes. That is what the article is about. His new book he is selling.

top topics

join