It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demi Moore: Indecent 'Exposure'?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So kissing is fornicating now?

Ok....

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: network dude

So kissing is fornicating now?

Ok....

Guess it depends on what you kiss?

Oh wait... Bill Clinton said that's not considered sex!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Desperate for more drama?

As long as both were willing, who cares?

So as long as a minor is willing, then it's okay.

She was 19, he was 15, and they kissed. Many years ago. Not exactly the crime of the century. Unless you are, you know, desperate for drama.

just so we all understand the acceptable numbers here, how old is too old to be fornicating with a 14 year old?

At what juncture did fornication become somehow synonymous with kissing someone? Ffs...😹😹😹

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe the republican party aught to run her for congress.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So, this to me is interesting. It shows a clear perspective between what is generally acceptable from male to female.

For instance. The rash of teachers engaging in intercourse with their students whom happen to be young boys. Common consensus seems to be, 'where were those teachers when I was in school!?" "Lucky kid!" Etc etc. This is from the male perspective, for the most part.

Surely not the same from the female perspective.

In either case, the law is clear about contact with minors.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I'm guessing the irony is lost eh?

Demi Moore. Hollywood?

Oh, nevermind.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Willtell

I'm guessing the irony is lost eh?

Demi Moore. Hollywood?

Oh, nevermind.

What’s more logical, my point or voting in office a known rapist of children, and as president a likely rapist

As for morality--oh nevermind

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What's more logical, fact or biased based assumptions?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

What's more logical, fact or biased based assumptions?

You lost me now; I’m making a satirical point about the Republican Party...

What facts are you referring to ? The fact that Hollywood has a lot of conservatives—Clint Eastwood, Jon Voight, James Woods, Bruce Willis and may MOORE( pun intended) even a lot of woman.

Or the one that has the American people, shamefully, voting a rapist in office or the one that Alabama will do similar?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wow....thank goodness noone has mentioned Aussie Guitarist and singer, Rick Springfield, who, when he went to the US in the early 70s, started a Real relationship with Linda Blair, kissing and all!! He was 26 she was 15.
Apparently her head use to spin during S#x!!.....amazing I know......

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You guys have too much time on your hands.

There are many fine hobbies out there.

If I could I would give you 200 stars

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I Wonder How Many Underage Girls were Bangin' Older Guys in the 60's and During Woodstock . Today , those EX Hippies are the Hypocrites on the Political Left that are Condemning any Conservative they Cannot Confront with their Political Ideology Face to Face by using the Ruse of Sexual Misconduct to Somehow Create a Fake Rage among the American People ...........Hmm...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

So, this to me is interesting. It shows a clear perspective between what is generally acceptable from male to female.

For instance. The rash of teachers engaging in intercourse with their students whom happen to be young boys. Common consensus seems to be, 'where were those teachers when I was in school!?" "Lucky kid!" Etc etc. This is from the male perspective, for the most part.

Surely not the same from the female perspective.

In either case, the law is clear about contact with minors.

It's a complicated answer that is a combination of honesty, backward looking immaturity, and a sprinkling of revisionist fantasy. Yes, when most of us manfolk were in Jr High we had that young-ish female English teacher who was kinda sorta geeky hot that we would have loved to have after school time with. When we say "Where was that teacher when I was in school?" about these cases, it's being said through the filter of remembering what it was like being a walking erection full of hormones and heads on a swivel.

That said, speaking as a Dad here, if this happened to my son I'd be livid same as I would if it happened to my daughter. There's not a double standard for me as a parent in any way.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When did he complain? Oh...he didn't.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My point being the perspective, as you clearly described.

What would you're dad (mom) have done if you found 'that' teacher? Would you have even made it a point to let them know?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That video makes me uncomfortable. It's gross.

It's really fricking eerie.
edit on 14-11-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So the double standard is out in full force here I see. If a 19 year old boy had kissed a 15 year old girl the boy had been accused of being a pedophile. But when it is a girl that does it, it is totally okay.

I have heard that the sexual low age in some states are 21. In my country it is 16, so this would still been illegal in my country, even for girls.
edit on 14-11-2017 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
STOP THE PRESSES, this just in..two people in their teens kissed, one was 4 years older than the other

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9
So the double standard is out in full force here I see. If a 19 year old boy had kissed a 15 year old girl the boy had been accused of being a pedophile. But when it is a girl that does it, it is totally okay.

I have heard that the sexual low age in some states are 21. In my country it is 16, so this would still been illegal in my country, even for girls.

And girls at 19 are WAY more mature than boys at 19. Look st the way the kid responds. It's clearly predatory what she's doing. #ing creepy.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'd have not let them know. My parents wouldn't have taken something like that gracefully. A 19 year old gal when I was 15? OK, they'd have not been happy, but nobody would have met Jesus over it, but a teacher? Oh hell no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join