It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dead after school shooting in California, shooter stopped by deputies

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: starviego
Perhaps you should move there and run for sheriff so things will be done to your liking. I'm sure they could use your help.

Come on man. All we can do is play Captain Hindsight on these things. But that's how we correct future errors.

I see a lot of ball dropping with this Sheriff office as well as the lack of basic foresight and receptiveness to the concerns of the community by the judicial system in the area.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Exactly! He was reported repeatedly to this department according to the neighbors. Was it the same department that arrested him and charged him with the stabbing? How is it possible that they didn't collect his guns at that point? A judge signed a protective order for the two women involved and yet let the perp out of jail. I don't know about California but in KY when a protective order is served, the guns are collected from the residence of the threat. If I were the people of the community, I think I would want a different department investigating how thing was allowed to happen. I would also be looking for a judge to step down---the judge that thought it was a good idea to let this guy run free and practice his marksmanship.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
why? why we can not control the guns???

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: danicajbdhere

Why can we not control the criminals who use weapons to murder others?

Every anti-gun poster focuses on firearms but ignores the criminal and their actions entirely. We have a crime/criminal/gang problem, which is independent of guns.

I shudder to imagine a country without guns. Criminals would keep/make/steal/smuggle in their weapons, while law abiding citizens would be sitting ducks. No thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join