It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Crime Family Proof/Evidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I look at it this way. Do you know her or her you? Same with celebrities as politicians. They do really care about us. So why does anyone either defend or condemn her?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

I wouldn't call Obama a Christian, seeing as how he attended a muslim school in Indonesia and swore his oath of office on the Quran.

Other than that, we can debate

Please don't state utter rubbish about the oath. He used two Bibles.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

If she's committed serious crimes(I don't count emails because others have been caught doing the same and no one could care less), then where is the proof? 

So.. if I understand correctly..

You're asking people to show you the evidence that proves the crimes she's committed... except for the evidence that proves that she's committed crimes because you don't consider the crimes she's committed (that there's evidence of) to be crimes...

Umm... well then... I don't really know what to tell you... I don't think there is any evidence for either a) crimes she hasn't committed or, b) any crimes that she has committed that have evidence that doesn't prove she committed said crimes, and thus wouldn't be taken into consideration by your good self as you don't consider those crimes, crimes or the evidence, evidence..

So...

I guess that's an automatic win for you..

Yay!

Well done.. I think...

:-|
edit on 14-11-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The judges salaries aren't merely paid by The System in which you assert it should be a snap to get Justice in, but by and large they only even exist due to the slant of The System (see: War On Drugs), and they're mostly all like minded self-deluded partisans at that. From there any judge worth its salt isnt going to tackle a case without 'proper' evidence, while the people guarding the evidence are typically complicit, appointed by the people at the top. Then to complete the circle, the MSM are all in on the perpetual coverup and the politicians from "both sides" are all engaged in the same dirt. So you take that general design and let it stew and ripen and mature over a period of 100 years and, well you should get the idea. This is how COrruption works, and its so alive and well it could be successfully argued that it makes 'the world go round'.

Now if it's Truth you're interested in, here's a choice starting point:

The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

And then attach this onto the end of that:

Machine Guns, Bloody Lipstick, Google Secret Agents & Dirty Dossiers: The Big Story under the radar

Good night.
edit on 14-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Jeff Sessions just pretty much told them that he would consider their request for a special counsel to investigate Clinton but that they shouldn't get their hopes up because the parameters for assigning a special council requires strict adherence to rules of probable cause.

That means he knows there's nothing to the conspiracy theories.

Start at 4:30
110 emails classified. 8 chains top secret AT THE TIME OF SENDING. 36 Secret, and 8 confidential. That is what we call "a crime". You can pretend you don't understand (which is believable due to cluelessness), but these are facts that the FBI announced. You may not know, but the FBI doesn't prosecute anyone, they do the investigation. Hillary wasn't prosecuted and Bill met with Lynch secretly (Of the DOJ, the folks who do prosecute), coincidence? not for the left.

You can be smug and arrogant all you like, and the system (the broken one) did in fact let this particular criminal slide, but don't for one #ing second pretend that she did nothing. She broke the law, and got away with it.

Absolutely and well said, Re-quoted as a result.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They hate her because Daddy Trump told them to.

They just love to hold her up as a way to excuse Donald Trump how many times do we read "could be worse, could be Hillary". So you see, they need to create this monster only because in comparison it makes their monster look a little more cuddly.

I do not like Hilary, she has her flaws and a lot of them however cult-trump and the alt-right have taken these flaws and massively exaggerated them and at times just flat out made stuff up. The Neo-conservitives done the same kind of thing to Bill when they started getting jittery about the Democrats taking back power. A lot of politics is almost about who can lie best and Trump won the competition.

OP the members of cult-Trump are going to take your thread and troll it all they can, just like they will jump on my response.

Good luck, don't let them get to you just remember they love this guy like a God and therefore hate Hilary like she just took a dump in their morning coffee so don't take it too bad when they start with their usual tactics of intimidation because you spoke your mind.
edit on 14-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I wouldn't call Obama a Christian, seeing as how he attended a muslim school in Indonesia and swore his oath of office on the Quran.

Other than that, we can debate

Please don't state utter rubbish about the oath. He used two Bibles.

He had "permission" to make it look good.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They just love to hold her up as a way to excuse Donald Trump how many times do we read "could be worse, could be Hillary". So you see, they need to create this monster only because in comparison it makes their monster look a little more cuddly.

I do not like Hilary, she has her flaws and a lot of them however cult-trump and the alt-right have taken these flaws and massively exaggerated them and at times just flat out made stuff up. The Neo-conservitives done the same kind of thing to Bill when they started getting jittery about the Democrats taking back power. A lot of politics is almost about who can lie best and Trump won the competition.

OP the members of cult-Trump are going to take your thread and troll it all they can, just like they will jump on my response.

Good luck, don't let them get to you just remember they love this guy like a God and therefore hate Hilary like she just took a dump in their morning coffee so don't take it too bad when they start with their usual tactics of intimidation because you spoke your mind.

if there was an award for being out of touch, you would win, hands down.

"WE" don't like her, because she broke the law. The same law that sends poor enlisted class military men and women to prison, but for doing far less than she did. And I'm not even diving into anything other than the e-mail scandal. I served, I took my oath very seriously, and I took my security clearance very seriously. To not do so, would result in jail time. In the eyes of those who served in the US military, what she did and got away with is wrong. So for me, that's what I'm most pissed off about, and why I really don't like her. that, along with her smug ass attitude that she somehow was able to get the majority of the left to adopt, is what makes me not like her, or her cult.

If you don't know, ask. It doesn't cost any extra.
edit on 14-11-2017 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

didn't someone within the trump team do the same thing recently regarding emails and unsecure servers?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Aliensun
Lol I like that you consider people saying "not my president" as very extreme hating.
What about people calling an American born Christian president a Kenyan Muslim because of the colour of his skin. Extreme enough for you

That's all speculation.... yea, the part about him being American born and him being a Christian.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The whole crooked Hillary and fake news BS is old. I would focus on treasonous Trump And friends!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Aliensun
Lol I like that you consider people saying "not my president" as very extreme hating.
What about people calling an American born Christian president a Kenyan Muslim because of the colour of his skin. Extreme enough for you

That's all speculation.... yea, the part about him being American born and him being a Christian.

Apparently you haven't heard, his original birth certificate as well as state copy has been shown and proven. There is no scandal there let it go. Trump wanted you to think he wasn't legal. I can't believe you still haven't educated yourself About that! Sad!!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

didn't someone within the trump team do the same thing recently regarding emails and unsecure servers?

Did they transmit any classified material? If so, they are as guilty as her, but then, did they have "intent"?
I believe it was for personal communications, and if that's incorrect, they should be punished, just after that Teflon bitch goes to jail.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The whole crooked Hillary and fake news BS is old. I would focus on treasonous Trump And friends!

I think it's time to start worrying about pedo Biden. The kid sniffer is a strange one.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, I have hated them since Arkansas and their shady land deals they got away with, and my dislike has grown with each shady act they got away with while others got punished for similar acts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join