It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Crime Family Proof/Evidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Crooked Hillary, Clinton Crime Family, Clinton Cartel have been colourful names used to describe the Clintons(mostly Hillary).

Hillary Clinton has become somewhat of a standard bearer for corrupt politics. Anytime anything bad happens in politics, it's now compared to her. Roy Moore for example has led to a lot of whataboutism on Fox News regarding Hillary Clinton. Whether you believe either of these politicians committed a crime doesn't really matter as Mitt Romney puts it when tweeting about Roy Moore:

"Innocent till proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections"

Doubt and suspicion is enough to change elections, which is exactly what happened to Hillary. But she's not running for office anymore, so why the relentless media coverage. Every time a Hillary Clinton scandal is debunked, those who try to propagate those scandals simply label the Media as fake news and move on.

That also really bothers me, the white house can't keep labeling media companies as fake news, until they break a story that's in their favor. Then all of a sudden the New York Times and Washington Post got it right, but only this once, tomorrow they're back to fake news status lol.

Anyway, back to Clinton. She's no longer a politician so baseless accusations and more benghazi hearings won't do anything to her. I'm curious as to why there is still all this fervor about her from Republicans(non-establishment types mostly). Is it just addicted to hating her, like the outrage you got from her is so intoxicating you can't let it go? I find it hard to believe it's anything but partisanship.

To all you Crooked anti-Hillary Clinton fanatics out there I wonder: Why all this passion over her? Why are you still talking about her?(no one talks about Mitt Romney,well except for me just now lol)
If she's committed serious crimes(I don't count emails because others have been caught doing the same and no one could care less), then where is the proof?

Apparently there's all this proof and documentation of Hillary Clinton's crimes on right wing websites. So why haven't any of you brought this information to a judge or district attorney, there are a ton of conservatives out there that share your dislike of her. Can not a single conservative bring this damning evidence to court!?

Or maybe conservatives judges and district attorneys know it's all BS. Sessions is probably investigating her right now, what happens when that investigation just turns into another Benghazi hearing. "A witch hunt" I believe Trump called it lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Just my nickles worth, but its not as much about her as who else it would ensnare if they brought her down because with her ego there is no way she goes down without bringing others with her.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"Innocent till proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections"

He's right.

Elections are all about the kangaroo courts of public opinion. Actual evidence need not apply.

Courts of law it's required.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Exactly what answers are you looking for ?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The animosity toward Hillary you mention is nothing more than a normal pay-back slap from the Trump side in response to the very exteme and wide-spread Trump haters. I will assume, you are very familiar with these "Not my President people."

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

lame answer. the vilification started WAY before trump. lol

how many Benghazi hearings? how many foundation hearings? still no indictments.

edit on 14-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Lol I like that you consider people saying "not my president" as very extreme hating.
What about people calling an American born Christian president a Kenyan Muslim because of the colour of his skin. Extreme enough for you

edit on 14-11-2017 by GokuVsSuperman0 because: Lol

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Jeff Sessions just pretty much told them that he would consider their request for a special counsel to investigate Clinton but that they shouldn't get their hopes up because the parameters for assigning a special council requires strict adherence to rules of probable cause.

That means he knows there's nothing to the conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly what answers are you looking for ?
I thought the answer is always Russia .

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The GOP held umpteen investigations and came up with diddly/squat. If a metaphorical lynch mob can't find anything at all, a special prosecutor would just be a waste of money.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I agree. the hyper focus on Hillary is an obvious distraction technique, imo. it's comical.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

What about people calling an American born Christian president a Kenyan Muslim because of the colour of his skin.

What bout it ?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
I agree. the hyper focus on Hillary is an obvious distraction technique, imo. it's comical.

Every "administration" has its scapegoats. Those that appear in the limelgiht of media coverage, take the blame, give testimony in senate hearings, travel the world to negotiate in secret, give speeches from teleprompters...

Hillary was a little bolder, a little more impatient, a little stupider than the rest.

But they are all complicit.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I kind of agree.

What really needs to happen is:

1) Cory Booker needs to say something disparaging about Trump and then run for President in 2020
*2) Tons of Democrats needs to say negative things about Trump's skin color or heritage (Drumpf/Orange) *done
2) Melania needs to have an offsite private meeting with Sessions (about golf or Grandkids of course)
3) Sessions then needs to have Meuller publically say the investigation is actually just a "matter"
4) the Republicans in the select committee need to ask asinine questions during all hearings (like weather and traffic)
5) Then in the end Trump can be exonerated of collusion on the grounds that he "had no intent"

everyone walks away a winner as the score is 1-1. Easy peasy.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, I'll start by adjusting Romney's tweet: "innocent until proven guilty is for politicians, not regular citizens."

Anyway, It's very hard to NOT talk about her, when it's all you hear from the media and Clinton herself. She's still doing interviews and giving speeches pretending that she's the president.

The entire "Russians did everything" narrative has done nothing but show ties to the DNC, which we all know by now was very closely associated with her and her campaign.

And yes, evidence against her has been forwarded to the proper channels by ex NSA and CIA experts, and the people receiving this information has failed to act.

As long as this Russian nonsense is going on, the evidence will keep circling back to her and the DNC. As long as she is NOT the President, she will continue to make speeches, show up on TV, Give interviews on what her Holyness would've done instead.

Believe me, WE ALL WANT TO STOP TALKING ABOUT HER, BUT SHE JUST WON'T GO THE F AWAY!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I wouldn't call Obama a Christian, seeing as how he attended a muslim school in Indonesia and swore his oath of office on the Quran.

Other than that, we can debate

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
Lol I like that you consider people saying "not my president" as very extreme hating.
What about people calling an American born Christian president a Kenyan Muslim because of the colour of his skin. Extreme enough for you

Don't forget, people here also thought he was the Antichrist (HERE, HERE and HERE), Osama Bin Laden (HERE, HERE, and HERE), and that his wife Michelle is actually a man (HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE). But saying that Trump is "not my president" is definitely going too far lol.

As for the OP: They've been conditioned to hate her since at least the 1990s when Bill was President. But if there was evidence of her alleged crimes, surely the Republican-led governments since then would've done something about it, right?
edit on 14-11-2017 by enlightenedservant because: clarified the last sentence

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

was Hillary involved in Donnie juniors colluding with WikiLeaks, too LOL

did she tell Flynn, Kushner, sessions to lie on their forms regarding Russia. lol

manafort, I guess she's responsible for his actions, too.

nah, the Russian investigation is moving along nicely and the deflection to Hillary is obvious.

also, turns out sessions isn't too keen on starting a new investigation.. something about lack of evidence. oh wells.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If she broke laws.... which it is obious that she did.... why are you so happy to let her get away with it?
Losing an election makes you jailproof? If so, maybe I need to run for some office and lose so I can do whatever I want without worry.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Jeff Sessions just pretty much told them that he would consider their request for a special counsel to investigate Clinton but that they shouldn't get their hopes up because the parameters for assigning a special council requires strict adherence to rules of probable cause.

That means he knows there's nothing to the conspiracy theories.

Start at 4:30
110 emails classified. 8 chains top secret AT THE TIME OF SENDING. 36 Secret, and 8 confidential. That is what we call "a crime". You can pretend you don't understand (which is believable due to cluelessness), but these are facts that the FBI announced. You may not know, but the FBI doesn't prosecute anyone, they do the investigation. Hillary wasn't prosecuted and Bill met with Lynch secretly (Of the DOJ, the folks who do prosecute), coincidence? not for the left.

You can be smug and arrogant all you like, and the system (the broken one) did in fact let this particular criminal slide, but don't for one #ing second pretend that she did nothing. She broke the law, and got away with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join