It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions testimony

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Sessions destroys another talking head with the wrong intentions.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sessions just got triggered.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Three things I am seeing:

1) They need to stop asking Sessions about active investigations.
2) The Democrats are looking to make him look bad, focusing on him having to correct his testimony.
3) Republicans are trying to make him look good and shift the focus onto Clinton.
4) It is amazing how much double speak, that is going on by Jeff Sessions right now.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

They are not looking for the truth..

They are looking for a rope.

It's a disgrace!
edit on 14-11-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
They even don't want answers, they just want to put out a bad sounding question... and do not take the time to listen to the answer.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sheila Jackson Lee was the best.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

The problem with seeking the truth, is that the person who is giving the answers must be willing to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Sessions is a politician, and thus will not tell the whole truth. His words are very carefully guarded, not giving everything. Even those who are trying to protect him, he is still not giving them the whole truth, but only part of the truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

True!

(No pun intended)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

God, man, you really need to get a life! Get out the house and take some practice rounds at the local Putt-Putt golf course!

Or....my favorite, hone up on your day drinking! There's nothing like a good beer buzz in the morning, per Sheryl Crow.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Unless someone can find something I am missing. Sessions lied about his SF 86. No where is there exemptions for elected officials.

SF 86

Nor does the offical guidelines for completeing the form mention elected officals being exempt.

Completing your Investigation Request in e‐QIP: Guide for the Standard Form (SF) 86

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Unless someone can find something I am missing. Sessions lied about his SF 86. No where is there exemptions for elected officials.

SF 86

Nor does the offical guidelines for completeing the form mention elected officals being exempt.

Completing your Investigation Request in e‐QIP: Guide for the Standard Form (SF) 86

I will bet there is a long history of elected officials not listing every single meeting they've had with a foreign officials, since that would require such ridiculously long lists being that they routinely meet foreign officials as part of their job. In fact, don't you think any of those Democrat senators would've brought a copy of their SF86 to the hearing to submit as evidence that it's common practice to list all those meetings? I'd guess they didn't bring theirs because they didn't list them either. Nobody does.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'd also like to point out that at Sessions's confirmation meeting when Franken asked him about meeting Russians, and Sessions responded he hadn't met any Russians, every senator there knew at that moment that he did not mean he had never met a Russian before in his life. They all knew this, because many of them had been in meetings with Russians with him, as part of their normal duties as senators, and they knew it was routine for senators to meet foreign officials. None of them challenged him on that answer at the time, because they knew what he meant and that he was answering in the context of whether he had met with Russians in order to collude to influence the election.

It was only later, when they realized they could politicized that answer, that they decided to pretend they thought he meant he had never met a Russian in his life and caught him in a lie. They all know that's false, they are deliberately misleading you if you believe that. It's ironic that they're accusing him of dishonesty, when in fact their accusations are dishonest because they all knew he had met Russians before, as had all of them, as senators, and didn't find that answer suspect at the time he gave it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow the POLITICAL CENTIPEDE is scampering.

should make a film about it 👍

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some of those people asking questions are engaging in political trolling and race baiting.

I vote DontTreadOnMe goes down there and declares the session is no longer in the Mud Pit.

Get those kids in line.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some of those people asking questions are engaging in political trolling and race baiting.

I vote DontTreadOnMe goes down there and declares the session is no longer in the Mud Pit.

Get those kids in line.

I liked the chairman's line at the end about how some members of the committee were asking questions that had already been asked. Apparently they can't remember a few hours ago, and they want Sessions to remember everyone he has spoken to in the last 2 years and every word of each one of those conversations.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

LoL,tell me about it!

I just had surgery and my doc says I cant leave yet so I am stuck.

I do have some good painkillers every four hours, so that helps.

edit on 11 14 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join