It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...what does Comey know???? Cryptic Tweets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Odd cryptic tweets from Comey...

“But let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.”

“If you want truth to go round the world you must hire an express train to pull it; but if you want a lie to go round the world, it will fly; it is light as a feather and a breath will carry it.”

Referencing a train....Trump? Justice rolling down like waters? Picture from "Great Falls"....

These are some really cryptic tweets....he obviously knows something is coming....those are from 2 days ago...
edit on 11/14/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I saw those and couldn't decide what they might mean.

It will be fun in retrospect to look back on all of this stuff later when things are more clear.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Looks like a lot of real people are playing LARP

From Kim Dotcom twatter

Great minds are coming together to make the world a better place, to end the oligarchy rule and their political corruption, to return power, freedom, privacy and the network to the people, to unchain your pursuit of happiness and finally bring peace to us all. It’s happening

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I suppose these tweets can only add the the authenticity of 'Q'. Seems related for sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well I do know that when Comey was questioned, there was allot that we did not get to hear, as it went into privet session. He made it clear though, Russia is NOT a witch hunt, and they did used many "Sophisticated" methods. Clearly there are more people involved. With Jr, and his Wiki leaks BS, that's a given.

Comey, knows more than we do, and maybe its getting closer to an actual indictment, against someone close to trump. Who knows. Jeff Sessions will testify today, but I already know, he is going to say things like, I don't recall, I am not sure, yada yada yada.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
We also know that Comey lied in open testimony to Congress.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: kurthall
We also know that Comey lied in open testimony to Congress.

And changed his original clearance letter of Hillary and wrote it before he had even come close to finishing the investigation...and took Lynchs advice to call it a "matter"....

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

but if you want a lie to go round the world, it will fly; it is light as a feather and a breath will carry it.”

Like running around saying Clinton was 'extremely careless and unsophisticated'.

As head of the FBI it was Comeys job to pull the truth out of people.

Which brings us to Comey was just an express feather of deceit.

The only thing those tweets mean is Comey still hasn't stopped talking out of his #.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Those Comey tweets are just rubbing salt in the Trump family wounds. He knows and they know he knows.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
At this stage it might be a good idea to consult a super computer as to how to un-seal the indictments .Aint no way the MSM will be looking the other way and or able to spin the S#!^ storm that is coming . Maybe Comey will fair better then most ..maybe not ...+++

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

And you have Lynn De Rothschild going unhinged in her tweets. Anytime you can make a Scion of the Rothschilds panicky, it's a good thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I can quote the bible so I am therefore righteous. Got # in your hat.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Odd cryptic tweets from Comey...

These are some really cryptic tweets....he obviously knows something is coming....those are from 2 days ago...

These aren't cryptic tweets, this is just Comey trying to make believe that he's someone he's not. He's as big of a liar as the rest of them.
edit on 14-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

join