It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of any possible secret military installations in Tennessee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So......Like, is there an "Area 51 of Tennessee"?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Check out Black Mountain for an underground installation.

If you want "secret" in the terms of the types of hush-hush facilities found around, for example, Kirtland AFB and Los Alamos, look into what's going on at Oak Ridge.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ditto oakridge has been into # since the discovery of nuclear materials.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
After going to my Redbook Encyclopedia, I dug up this one clue. You may find some interest in it.

TENNESSEE, GALLATIN - On Sept. 23, 1880 at about 3:30 in the afternoon farmer David Lang dematerialized in front of 5 witnesses while walking across a field. Mrs. Lang ran and pounded the ground where he had vanished. Seven months later Lang's children insisted that they had heard their father crying distantly from UNDERNEATH the field. He seemed desperate and tortured, and was begging for help, until his voice faded away and was not heard again. Where he was last seen there was a circle of WITHERED yellow grass 20 feet in diameter. source: MAJESTIC, by Whitley Streiber

By the way, it reminds me of a certain Sifi movies, where people where snatched from up under the sand.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by XX_Mouse_XX]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What a letdown--
I asked my mother about the last thing you said, and turns out it was a sinkhole. That's why they could hear him. It's still strange how it opened and closed that fast, but still. They dug up the sinkhole, and got the man's body.

top topics

join