It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Florida man says he now identifies as Filipino

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Today's Tuesday so I'm gonna identify with being a canine today. A big arse Great Dane, gonna go sit by the butcher shop and beg for a steak. We'll see how it goes, I identified as a cat yesterday, scored me a damn nice salmon at the fish market. Being F'ing insane has it's merits.

link   
This is absolutely nothing new, and I have no idea why this is news. Going to high school in the 90's, there were countless white kids who wanted to be black. Some so much that they lied about being partially black. How is this any different? How does it change your life in any way?

link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Its because one is expected to placate to their delusions, nobody would GAF if they'd keep it only in their yard and not tell others that I too must be under their delusional thinking.

Nobody is keeping # to themselves they want others to accept their new found being otherwise nobody would hear a thing about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What a preposterous thought! As if someone could just be happy with themselves by themselves. Never needing validation outside their own self. Joo must be delusional!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

VALIDATE MEEEEH!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Fine, I always thought you were a big black chopper. Feel better now!?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Can't argue with that. But I guess it goes both ways. They want to flaunt it (cry for attention?) and the rest want to bitch about it ("I must give my opinion!")...
If only we could apply (some of) the rules of the Internetz in real life: "Don't feed the trolls"...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Already posted in this very forum.

Please direct your comments to that thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join