It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It could be Thursday. That is when President Trump goes to Capitol Hill to meet with Congress.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Two points.
1) Chapter 11 is debt restructuring. Businesses that file chapter 11 usually don't go out of business. That's chapter 7 that shutters businesses and creditors lose out, which is what people think of when you say someone is bankrupt.

2) His companies are not him, which is the contention you made. If I own 5 businesses and one goes bankrupt, I'm not bankrupt.

Bonus: twitter.com...

If you can show me a personal bankruptcy filing from DJT (chapter 7 preferrably, but I'll accept chapter 13), I'll concede that you're correct that he has gone bankrupt.

Semantics...but you're right, I'll concede that...

However in common vernacular when someone's business files for chapter 11 bankruptcy, it's not uncommon to refer to that as the person going bankrupt.

Per your bonus round:

Trump outlines plan to...

I've been a business lawyer for 25 years and in that time I've never heard of anyone referring to a business going bankrupt as "he went bankrupt." I've represented businesses that went bankrupt, and I've represented people and businesses who had dealings with businesses that went bankrupt. I've worked in the bankruptcy courtrooms and in the civil courtrooms where businesses are sued and sue. I've never heard anyone say that.

It is uncommon to refer to the "person" as going bankrupt in fact I'm 51 years old and that's the first time I've heard it said that way.

Businesses are not the people that own them, and the people that own businesses are not the business. That's why we have two different words for them, "people" and "business".
edit on 14-11-2017 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Two points.
1) Chapter 11 is debt restructuring. Businesses that file chapter 11 usually don't go out of business. That's chapter 7 that shutters businesses and creditors lose out, which is what people think of when you say someone is bankrupt.

2) His companies are not him, which is the contention you made. If I own 5 businesses and one goes bankrupt, I'm not bankrupt.

Bonus: twitter.com...

If you can show me a personal bankruptcy filing from DJT (chapter 7 preferrably, but I'll accept chapter 13), I'll concede that you're correct that he has gone bankrupt.

Semantics...but you're right, I'll concede that...

However in common vernacular when someone's business files for chapter 11 bankruptcy, it's not uncommon to refer to that as the person going bankrupt.

Per your bonus round:

Trump outlines plan to...

I've been a business lawyer for 25 years and in that time I've never heard of anyone referring to a business going bankrupt as "he went bankrupt." I've represented businesses that went bankrupt, and I've represented people and businesses who had dealings with businesses that went bankrupt. I've worked in the bankruptcy courtrooms and in the civil courtrooms where businesses are sued and sue. I've never heard anyone say that.

It is uncommon to refer to the "person" as going bankrupt in fact I'm 51 years old and that's the first time I've heard it said that way.

Businesses are not the people that own them, and the people that own businesses are not the business. That's why we have two different words for them, "people" and "business".

Did I mention legal-ese??? nope. I mentioned "common vernacular." Perhaps you should rub shoulders with real people once in a while. And in my 49 years on this earth, I've heard it plenty.

And again, it's semantics....

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

You're a business lawyer?

(filing that info away for future brain-picking...)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Good thread.

Something seems afoot. Stay safe peeps over the pond. Hope the storm passes fast.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Those that underestimate Trump are simply fools. You don't amass billions and become the President of the United States by being stupid. Those that call him such are confessing their own stupidity and should go take a long look at themselves in the mirror.

Trump is a master manipulator, and those that know anything of his history and business dealings will agree. He even wrote many of the books that we're witnessing him practice right now.

So, things are getting shaken up right now, big time. Hollywood is on fire, Washington is on fire, and our economy - well, we all know it's because of Obama. He's finally going to earn that Nobel prize. (yes, sarcasm)

Bring it on Trump, I'm enjoying seeing the good ole boy crooked evil pediphole Devil worshipping elites shake in their lizard skins.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Could he be addressing Congress and warrants be served? That would shake it up!
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002017-11-14T16:22:19-06:000419 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
He'll announce his resignation in light of the tax plan failure and likely impeachment after the congressional investigations found serious wrongdoing on Trump's part during the election and in the 3-4 months following the inauguration.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Could he be addressing Congress and warrants be served? That would shake it up!

November 17, 1800....first session of Congress held in DC.

I believe he is going to do his announcement on the 17th for a few reasons...this being one.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Are you here to discuss the possible revelation or to troll with partisan politics? Trump has no reason to resign and that's not his style. Please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Oh please. There are no 'revelations.' This Q personality is just stringing you along offering cryptic nonsense that sounds vaguely within the realm of possibility.

Trump's big announcement is more than likely going to be some pitiful trade agreement with the Philippines or some other SE Asian country. I'm sure he'll 'lock her up' any day now though.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Have a little read..

pastebin.ca...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
Those that underestimate Trump are simply fools. You don't amass billions and become the President of the United States by being stupid. Those that call him such are confessing their own stupidity and should go take a long look at themselves in the mirror.

Trump is a master manipulator, and those that know anything of his history and business dealings will agree. He even wrote many of the books that we're witnessing him practice right now.

So, things are getting shaken up right now, big time. Hollywood is on fire, Washington is on fire, and our economy - well, we all know it's because of Obama. He's finally going to earn that Nobel prize. (yes, sarcasm)

Bring it on Trump, I'm enjoying seeing the good ole boy crooked evil pediphole Devil worshipping elites shake in their lizard skins.

LOL

oh yes you can - think Kardashians. LOL

trump and the Kardashians are brilliant at branding, nothing more.

I saw a documentary recently on Netflix. the show chronicles his grandfather and dad's life and how they amassed their fortune. trump's dad scammed the government just on the edge of being illegal. his name was tarnished after that all came out so they started "branding" trump young, when he was in college. his parents would visit each weekend with a different model. LOl

trumps a fool .

evil devil worshipping elites - how old are you? I love posts like this from cult45, they're priceless!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Have a little read..

pastebin.ca...

Ha ha ha I looked at that link and it's basically a list of questions that all of us have been asking for the past two years.

Not sure how "inside" that is.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I expect a tax deal announcement. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Anyone seen Donald Trumps latest tweet?

Its a vid thanking Asia..

Weird at beginning the cyclists are going backwards?

And at 6/7 seconds the car infront of his beast - check out the reg plate!!

Q VA008

Q vault 8??? Note his car is behind, could this mean he is behind Q or with Q?

The whole vid is super weird. And knowing what been going on, there is so much that can be read into it!

Thumbs up from military personnel on plane (ready for take off??) , a clip of Hicks, shaking hands with lots of peeps..

mobile.twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http:// mobile.twitter.com...

Bring on the announcement.. I'm intently focusing on the truth being brought to light! Intent is a powerful thing..

Shadilay peeps...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Looking at all the mot recent Q posts, I don't see anything about a key phrase to be on the look out for.

The spreadsheet has all confirmed Q posts as well as a lot of useful commentary. There are some questions that have yet to be addressed so if anyone has the inclination, you can help dig.

Latest Q posts:

How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Do you attack it from the front?
Do you walk through the front door?
Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?
How do you distinguish between good and bad?
Who do you trust to keep secrets?
How do you prevent leaks?
Who do you trust to complete the mission?
How do you prevent warnings being sent?
Why is Adm R. so important?
Why was the source code to former NSA collection p’s publicly released?
How do you blind the Clowns In America?
What was Snowden’s primary mission?
What was Snowden’s real primary mission?
Was Snowden truly acting on his own?
Nothing is as it appears.
What show is being put on by AG Sessions since his confirmation?
What show is being put on by POTUS since AG Sessions’ confirmation?
Why was AG Sessions’ confirmation challenged heavily?
Why was RR’s confirmation smooth and easy?
What was the vote count for RR?
Why did Sessions recuse himself?
Why is this relevant?
What group has vocally supported RM repeatedly?
How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Who is best to conduct the attack?
What is the one force necessary to retain control?
Why does the US Military play such a vital role in this global game of RISK?
What is money without power?
Why did POTUS depart Manila 30 min ahead of schedule?
Why is AF1 landing in Hawaii?
Does AF1 have in-air refueling ability?
Nothing is as it appears.
What was the DC vote breakdown between Trump & Clinton?
What is the nickname for DC?
Why would sealed indictments be outside of DC jurisdiction?
What purpose would this serve?
Why are judicial appointments being rapidly completed?
Who can you trust?
Have faith, Patriots.

The other is in response to a picture posted:

Isn't that curious?
What's below?
Q

But I don't see anything about a code phrase. That could be disinformation, be warned.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DJW001

Because now China trades based on how much they like trump. He was played by the Asians with parades, and red carpets and men singing love songs to him while wearing puffy shirts they stole from Seinfeld.
It doesn't take much and he thinks everybody is like him. Just a sponge to suck up praise. Compliment him and you'll get anything you want out of him. Best deal maker ...now well see.

Wow you are exceptionally delusional today.
Day 372 since Trump's win, and the crying continues.

And what has he actually accomplished? No major legislation, all of his Executive Orders challenged or ignored. He must be livid that the Moore pedophile scandal is sucking up all the attention that should be focussed on his triumphal Asian trip!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: links234
You know you assume things. I don't subscribe to anything without fact to back it up. Your post seems to suggest I'm some sort of Trump Robot follower. And, for the record, I don't see Hillary being jailed unless the facts are followed up on and looked in to and then consideration into legality or not. I think she's pretty well insulated by having people do things for her. Just a guess, I don't see her going to jail.

Facts not opinion. I know people like to divine the future through opinion. But fact should rule our opinions, not the other way around.

My uniformed opinion on the announcement is that Trump has made some agreement with North Korea that will ease tensions. That is my guess, not based on knowledge, but hope that North Korea will normalize relations with South Korea and the world. But again pure conjecture on my part and I'm presenting it as such.

That said, I'll wait to see what the facts are when he announces it.
edit on 14-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He doesn't watch CNN, so I'm sure he is seeing more than just the Moore scandal when he watches the news.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join