It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Muslim Immigrants?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
I donno..."Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Latinos?"

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Then let's also focus on why white males keep getting a hold of guns and shooting up a bunch of strangers in public places. I'm much more concerned about that. I'm much more suspicious of every white guy I see in the grocery store now, then I am of the Muslim women who have shopped there along side me for years with no harm done.

We already do that. It’s politically correct to do so.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Seems like a rhetorical question to find creative ways to justify prejudice?

My thoughts exactly...a bigot is a bigot, no matter whether it is justified internally by race, religion, skin color, creed, language...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Then let's also focus on why white males keep getting a hold of guns and shooting up a bunch of strangers in public places. I'm much more concerned about that. I'm much more suspicious of every white guy I see in the grocery store now, then I am of the Muslim women who have shopped there along side me for years with no harm done.

We already do that. It’s politically correct to do so.

Well we haven't stopped the carnage, because it just keeps on happening. Ban white men. White men are like Skittles. If there's even just one bad one, you gotta throw the whole bunch out, just to be safe.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nothing wrong in calling a "spade a spade"
Truth/

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
First I would say that islam is not a race...

But yes it's really #ed up to post information about a crime and focus on the belief system of the criminal.
It is perfectly fine and some would say even our duty to expose criminals.

Focus on the crime and not the beliefs of the criminal and you will have the moral high ground.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Your thread was based on my comment and I responded yet you did not repond back?

I thought you may have missed it, it was back on page 2.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
No, everybody in the US came from an immigrant family and even the native Americans were forced to migrate to reservations.

It is Impossible to be racist when showing evidence of immigrant crimes.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I suppose typing the words 'Geller report' will bring forth more hysteria, well, I believe her before any of the crap found in the MSN.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It is when you focus on one group. Instead of hiding behind chicken# platitudes, why not just own your prejudice? It's still offensive, but a lot less lame.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Nothing wrong in calling a "spade a spade"
Truth/

these days spades are called shovels, never understood why, they both do total different jobs.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Only if it's Donkeys.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No, it isn't racist to post crimes done by Muslim immigrants.

Anyone saying so is naive and foolish and should be ignored.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

What if the purpose of the posting is to encourage racial hatred?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

No, and anyone who suggests otherwise, conflating a religion with a race, is being racist.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

What if the Muslim was a white male? Would you be doubly worried?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Arnie123

What if the purpose of the posting is to encourage racial hatred?

That would imply intent, are you trained or experienced enough to discern that and are you implying the OP is posting this as a result of pushing Racial Hatred?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why cant people stop hiding behing the internet and just come out and say they hate xyz because off, makes it much easier to seperate the bigots from the rest of the world.

Just man up, and say it out loud.

edit on 14-11-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It is when you focus on one group. Instead of hiding behind chicken# platitudes, why not just own your prejudice? It's still offensive, but a lot less lame.

You mean like innocent children handicapped from an incest based faith, brainwashed from birth to kill who they learn to hate as the infidel? These destitute murderous disciples then shuttled around the globe with the wealth squandered from their soon to be victims?

Half a century ago, the most devious minded author could not cook up such a scenario and spin it as a possible reality, yet it is happening before our very eyes and to make it even more sinister, the victims fight to the bitter end for their murderers to make it to their doorsteps. The ultimate Sheeple led to the slaughter, like a sacrificial ceremony played out on a global scale.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
First of all let's make clear that Islam is NOT just a religion it is a sociocultural system. They use their faith to run their complete lives, so to call it just a faith is erroneous.
Now in answer to you all think on this. As far as I know All and I mean all the multiple killers in the US, whatever colour they may be have been religiously neutral. ie. every Muslim terrorists has used his faith to justify his act.
So yes it's clear to say that in the instance the terrorist is Muslim.
I've said this before and I'll say it again THIS IS A MUSLIM PROBLEM FOR MUSLIMS TO SORT OUT. But they don't want to do they?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join