It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School bully chapter1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So I knew this guy in high school long ago. He was the type that never drank but was always at the parties. He was a nice guy but would always seem to get in a stick. There was a time that a football player had it against him because said player I believe felt out of some activities outside of school. One day the football player decided to punch this kid in the face a few times when the art teacher was facing the other way. I still do not know how the teacher did not hear this but it is what it is. The next hour was lunch. The kid that got punched had a broken arm. In a complete daze he followed the player to the front of the school. He then tapped the football player on the shoulder. He turned around with a smirk. Then got hit in the face with the cast and with a newly broken arm the kid grabbed him by his backpack and threw him into the water fountain. A true story of someone acting against a bully against their parents will. I do not know if it was right or wrong but either way the bully stopped his way against everyone. Anyways there is a story for all to read. part1

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
School sociopaths and psychopaths can be dealt with,when you work for one though thats a different matter theres no hitting back

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum I agree with that statement. I think something that should be addressed is how do we teach kids to deal with bully's today? The point of this is how do we learn from our mistakes if that is how we where raised or told what not to do? Many aspects to consider which can get very confusing but need a answer.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
well look at the bright side you only have to be in school for 12 years then you are an adult and can choose to not be around "bullies" or press charges against adult "bullies". like I told my girls when they complained about bullies,. I said don`t worry about it, in 2 years you`ll be in the real world and those bullies will be working at the fast food drive through and you`ll never see them again unless you`re in court testifying against them. even then I knew that both of my girls were very intelligent and would never have to deal with high school bullies when they became adults. insecure children grow up to be insecure adults who never amount to anything except fast food workers. both of my girls are college graduates with great jobs so they never travel in the same adult social circles as the high school bullies who work at fast food places. a few years after they graduated from college they told me, " dad you were right we`ve never seen any of those losers again since we graduated from high school" and I replied " that`s because you don`t eat at fast food places "

edit on 14-11-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I always taught my daughter to avoid physical confrontations, but if someone put their hands on her she should make sure they never think to do that again. People that are bullies look for easy targets. Don’t be an easy target.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
well look at the bright side you only have to be in school for 12 years then you are an adult and can choose to not be around "bullies" or press charges against adult "bullies". like I told my girls when they complained about bullies,. I said don`t worry about it, in 2 years you`ll be in the real world and those bullies will be working at the fast food drive through and you`ll never see them again unless you`re in court testifying against them. even then I knew that both of my girls were very intelligent and would never have to deal with high school bullies when they became adults. insecure children grow up to be insecure adults who never amount to anything except fast food workers. both of my girls are college graduates with great jobs so they never travel in the same adult social circles as the high school bullies who work at fast food places. a few years after they graduated from college they told me, " dad you were right we`ve never seen any of those losers again since we graduated from high school" and I replied " that`s because you don`t eat at fast food places "

Pfft... what a self righteous post.

There are plenty of good people that work at fast food restaurants, and if that's how you taught your daughters to look down their noses at hard working people... looks like they lost out on caring parents.

Oh, and bullies don't always end up at fast food joints. Many are CEO's of companies, have college degress... own businesess, etc.

edit on 14-11-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Tardacus

Pfft... what a self righteous post.

There are plenty of good people that work at fast food restaurants, and if that's how you taught your daughters to look down their noses at hard working people... looks like they lost out on caring parents.

Oh, and bullies don't always end up at fast food joints. Many are CEO's of companies, have college degress... own businesess, etc.

Excellent reply...

Kudos...Des

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Whoa. Talk about a SNOB. I'll bet y'all are a real hoot when you go out to eat. Just because it's not fast food doesn't mean some angry bully is not in the kitchen spitting on your princesses' tuna in radicchio sauce.

Bet you tip poorly too.....because the waitress is an uneducated 'loser'.

Who is the bully here? Look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

True story,the only way to get a bully from picking on you is to fight back,what they least expect,and you have the element of suprise,otherwise you'll be picked on for years

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

When I was in 1st grade, I wasn't the chick magnet I am today. I wasn't all that popular, and the popular kids picked on me a bit. I decided that if that's what it takes to be "cool", I'll just find someone I can pick on. I chose this kid named John. He was weaker than me, so it worked. For about three days, I was cool in my gang of me. But day 4 wasn't so good. His 4th grade sister walked him to school and beat the # out of me. So I was lucky to learn that lesson early in life, that being a bully isn't a very good way to be. There is always someone who won't mind putting your ego in check. She was ugly, but damn strong and relentless.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We are telling our son that anything he's learning is never to be used against someone else ... unless that person comes after him to hurt him. In that case, he can use anything and everything he's learned to fight back until the other person stops and that's when he stops.

We're frank about it. We tell him straight up that he'll get in trouble at school, but we also tell him that if that is truly what happened -- he defended himself -- then his father and I will have his back because it's what he's being taught both at home and in practice.

And we never, ever hope he has to go that far.

But we've already had incidents this year with another kid, so ... well, we'll see. And ours is pretty timid.

new topics

top topics

join