It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Alabama Mall Banned Roy Moore in the ’80s for Pursuing Teens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

NOt Ultra Conservative... he's 100% UNIPARTY... K Street BOUGHT..

McConnell is weak sauce...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't have one either, but I filled some holes in our budget for a time by taking inventories, and Justice stores were ones we counted.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: carewemust

Hard for the president to do that when he originally endorsed Strange for McConnell.

That Trump/McConnell/Moore/Strange configuration had me confused. I thought McConnell was more of a ultra-conservative, like Moore. And Strange was more "balanced", like Trump.

No. McConnell is hardly an ultra-conservative. He merely plays one at election time.

He's a strange dude. I can't imagine him belly laughing..or even campaigning. You have to have a personality to win elections. Maybe.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: ketsuko

NOt Ultra Conservative... he's 100% UNIPARTY... K Street BOUGHT..

McConnell is weak sauce...

McConnell said at 1pm today that MOORE MUST GO!

Moore said at 1:10pm today that McCONNELL MUST GO!

Which one would you rather see gone?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Hard for the president to do that when he originally endorsed Strange for McConnell.

That Trump/McConnell/Moore/Strange configuration had me confused. I thought McConnell was more of a ultra-conservative, like Moore. And Strange was more "balanced", like Trump.

No. McConnell is hardly an ultra-conservative. He merely plays one at election time.

He's a strange dude. I can't imagine him belly laughing..or even campaigning. You have to have a personality to win elections. Maybe.

Must be a lot of ASLEEP folks in Kentucky, to keep voting this leech back into the Senate.. UNLESS........ the FIX was in? just sayin

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There's more unnamed sources in the source article than a CNN "Bombshell."

Nobody went on record and no "mall ban" was even close to being confirmed.

Plus, Gadsden may not be a metropolis, but it certainly isn't just "hills and woods" as described in the original article. The stereotypes are ingrained in the imagination of the hypocritical virtue signallers who have no inherent virtue themselves.

edit on 13-11-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Highest level in the state of Alabama is really not saying much lol. And i live here before any panties get in a wad.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Must be a lot of ASLEEP folks in Kentucky, to keep voting this leech back into the Senate.. UNLESS........ the FIX was in? just sayin

There's probably a lot of $$$$ flowing into the state that is home to the Speaker of the Senate..or whatever he's called.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

This entire Roy Moore saga is going so over the top, it's reaching the level of being totally unbelievable. Must be orchestrated by top Democrat or Republican leadership...or both, working together.

It reminds me of when they interviewed that woman who visually described and re-enacted how Donald Trump sat in a airplane seat next to her, and groped her like "an 8-armed octopus". I think this frumpy bag was labeled as "Accuser 14" by the liberal MSM.

Good old Anti-Ameria CNN played that over and over again whilst startled-faced "experts" condemned candidate Trump as if he were Hitler himself.

But everyone else in the nation with a brain, knew that #14 was the way over the top, and that all prior accusers were most likely gold-digging liars as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Highest level in the state of Alabama is really not saying much lol. And i live here before any panties get in a wad.

That must be why the Uniparty and the MSM feels confident pulling this smear...

Too bad the people have already woke the F up... We the People vs EVIL part 2....

I have faith in Alabama to do what is going to help MAGA...

Regardless of OUTSIDE PRESSURE...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This Moore drama was designed by a few Republicans to divide the GOP. It' s working well and the twitter miester is to weak to stop it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The same MSM outlets, that are 24/7 attacking a Senate candidate... are ignoring the Hollywood implosion...

Is it a coincidence that what.. they are guilty of... they accuse others?

ALinsky tactics are OLD.... if that is all they have LEFT...

We have a bright future... just sayin..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This Moore drama was designed by a few Republicans to divide the GOP. It' s working well and the twitter miester is to weak to stop it.

After tax-reform, President Trump wants the Republican Party totally re-made. Things are working just as he planned it. His SILENCE on their intra-party battles speaks volumes.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I still haven't quite figured out why the DA would be signing teenage girls yearbooks. Only 40 years later to be accused of raping them.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: links234

Just pretend he's Weiner or Clinton.

Then vote for him!

I had my doubts about the allegations, but this old perv needs to go home, or go away, just go.

Republicans and conservatives were foaming at the mouth over Anthony Weiner's sexting.

Moore? Not so much, in fact they're doubling down.

Party of family values? I suppose when you can redefine what "family values" are at any given time.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Bets on who the Republican or conservative talking head will be who compares Moore being banned from a mall to Mary and Joseph being refused a room at the inn?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ummm did anyone listen to Hannity interview?

Who the hell answers questions like "So you can deny that you have dated a teenager?" with "I do not remember, if I did I wouldn't dispute it, but I do not remember" except those whom are full of #? At least come out with it and deny it straight up!

Pretty sure anyone would remember if they did or did not date a teenager while they were in their 30s..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

One has to wonder, if his memory is so bad ... why is he trying to become a US Senator?

edit on 13-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Pretty sure anyone would remember if they did or did not date a teenager while they were in their 30s..

Maybe Roy was stoned most of the time, and those memory cells are now gone...poof! If that's the case, his recollections of the distant past are scanty. (Except for major life events.)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Moore may not have received an official ban

So the headline is admittedly fake... he was never banned from a mall in Gadsden. Fake news. I guess WaPo bought out the Daily Beast.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join