It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Transracial' man born white feels like he is Filipino/NAACP Fires women for ID'ing as white...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What an exciting world we live in. Anyone can and are being anything. Exciting, but confusing. Especially when liberal pillars of strength (NAACP) are without any idea of how to handle this newly found freedom.

Born Adam, now known as Ja Du, he is a transsexual and also a trans racial. (An aside, does Ja Du remind anyone else of Meat Loaf?) Ja Du is part of a small but growing group of people who consider themselves trans racial.

Ja Du, born a white male named Adam, now considers himself a Filipino. Turns out the purple ride he drives around in is called a Tuk Tuk, an Asian-derived vehicle used for public transit in the Philippines he says.

Ja Du is part of a small, but growing community of people who considers themselves transracial. It refers to someone born one race, but identifies with another.
www.wtsp.com...

Ja Du feels out of her skin until she is around Filipino culture.

“I’d watch the history channel sometimes for hours you know whenever it came to that and you know nothing else intrigued me more but things about Filipino culture.”

If you’re thinking this sounds familiar, you might remember the story of Rachel Dolezal. Dolezal was born white, but identified as black and portrayed herself as such. She was even the president of the Spokane, Washington, chapter of the NAACP.

Hold the phone, the NAACP fired Rachel Dolezal because she said she was black, but she in fact was born white. FIRED.
She should be recognized and celebrated as a ground breaking person she is, and the NAACP should be ashamed of racial shaming.

NAACP leader resigns; accused of lying about race
www.cnn.com...

edit on 13-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why do you care? Why waste time on this? What does it actually matter?

I know that you have thoughtful insights on many things of actual import in people's lives.
edit on 13-11-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, he/she almost has to because otherwise it's cultural appropriation.

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Why do you care? Why waste time on this? What does it actually matter?

No differant then caring about some stupid statistic you heard on some blog.

+19 more 
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I find it interesting, should I IM you for approval? Why care about anything?

Thanks for contributing.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I identify as Emperor Palpatine.

my correct pronoun is "Your Most High Imperial Majesty"

Respect my identity please.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I tried identifying as a jedi for a while, but no one ever let me have force powers and no one ever pretended I could work the jedi mind trick either. I was so discriminated against!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I was going to transition into a unicorn, but my 7 year old daughter said, NO you cannot become a unicorn, you have to be born a unicorn...so I feel a little deflated as unicorns get all the love in our house...hmm maybe a Pegasus?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Why has your daughter stripped you of your dignity? Time for an intervention. /sarc

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I was going to transition into a unicorn, but my 7 year old daughter said, NO you cannot become a unicorn, you have to be born a unicorn...so I feel a little deflated as unicorns get all the love in our house...hmm maybe a Pegasus?

Shun the non believers Charlie, shun them.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
cant wait for nuclear war

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why the hell not ?

IF a man thinks hes a woman, and vice versa.

Why can't someone white feel black or what the hell ever.

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL.

In this particular instance.

It's a twofer.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You are far more forgiving the the NAACP.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What the left did to Rachel Dolezal represents for me one of this year's greatest hypocrisies.

If I can self identify as any gender, then why not race?

Can someone explain that to me?

And it just doesn't stop there. Ever hear of Otherkin? I'll save you the Google time. These are people who believe they are trans-species.

Personally, I'm fine with whatever you believe, as long as it doesn't require anything special from me. To each his own.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

What the left did to Rachel Dolezal represents for me one of this year's greatest hypocrisies.

If I can self identify as any gender, then why not race?

Can someone explain that to me?

And it just doesn't stop there. Ever hear of Otherkin? I'll save you the Google time. These are people who believe they are trans-species.

Personally, I'm fine with whatever you believe, as long as it doesn't require anything special from me. To each his own.

Concur, she did a good job til she was outed as a white.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A white guy I know is applying to go back to college to get his master's later in life. To improve his odds of being accepted he's checking the boxes for "African american" and "female". They certainly have no business telling him what he identifies as.

If the system is going to bury itself in insanity, might as well capalise on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

anyone else see a resemblance?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Good on him....her...

How about Trans-Species?

Many ancient tribes have animal totems and Spirit Animals, they take it seriously that the spirit of the animal is their spirit also......they do not attack or eat that spirit animal.

Like Brother Bear.

I didnt think being "Filipino" was a "Race" tho......they are a Nationality.

Now, if he said, I identify with being Asian....then that's fine.

I wouldn't mind a little Asian sometime....Ahemmm.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

And this is why this matters. We set up walls to protect certain people more than others.

Now those walls are going to be tested.

edit on 13-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I said it before and I'll say it again, when we become the sexless gray aliens that come to visit from our future we won't have any of these problems.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join