It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.kob.com...

“It looks like a gargoyle” said Wheeler’s friend Steve Garcia. “It has these sponge-like lips.”

Garcia and Wheeler say Hispanics seem most affected by the creature – and what it might be.

“[To people of] Spanish heritage, it’s the chupacabra,” says Wheeler. “The goat sucker is what they call it.”

I dont know if this has been posted here before..it sure is weird..

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think this is the same thing that is discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think this is the same thing that is discussed here:

Yup, same thing. Turns out it is the remains of some sort of ray. How it wound up in the desert of New Mexico is a bit of a mystery though.

If you would like to see some better pictures, I posted them in the other thread. First post on the 3rd page.

ID

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

El Chupacabra is commonly described as being between three to five feet in height, having kangaroo-like hind legs, large glowing red eyes, and a row of spines down the center of its back. Its name translated means The Goat Sucker as this is its most common prey. El Chupacabra is famous for draining the blood from its victims using small bite marks; there marks have ranged in number, usually from two to four marks.

This creature is extremely interesting; however, it has none of the features synonymous with the legendary El Chupacabra.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
As has been stated, it's been identified.... Don't know why it took the news so long, I knew it right when I saw it, hehe...

new topics

top topics

join