It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friends and Football [TG2017]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Alright you guys almost had me convinced that there was a bad ass that played soccer. But then you went and showed me that. I think they are both enjoying it a little too much. That's an O face.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Haha well Gazza was always loopy. so he might have enjoyed it.

Two of my fave Souey moments apart from the goals he scored of course....and that time he nearly set Istanbul on fire when he planted the Galatasseray flag in the centre circle at Fenerbahce

i.pinimg.com...

i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

.and that time he nearly set Istanbul on fire when he planted the Galatasseray flag in the centre circle at Fenerbahce

That's a pretty gangster move right there

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yeah he got sacked for that and I always thought the Turks were supposed to be hard core lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Vinnie Jones crushed the opposing players scrotums, literally crushed their balls.

I would say that regardless of the look on his oppositions face, the fact that the man confessed to spending the entire half time break after that incident shaking in fear and agony, suggests that Gazza thought Vinnie was a scary dude.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I think the fact that Vinnie came late to professional football plays a part in his style.

He is more like one of the old boys who did their time in a pit or steel mill before getting picked up by a club than the more modern type of footballer who never did any of that.

I think he was a builder before the Dons picked him up.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Had a great time reading this story and perusing the responses. Love the dialogue and setting, Augustus

Also, that pic of the ball squeeze is very familiar, as it graced my refrigerator for some time after arriving randomly by post (my brother and his weird humor I find it hilarious so I guess mine is weird too).

Don't agree that face is an O face. A for agony maybe, an A face.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm sure that I must have missed the contest.
Bravo Augustus!

You have set the bar high

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Or low. It's all about perspective.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join