It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanteans and The pyramids

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandonforsyth11
But I also think we need to be open to the idea that maybe this pyramid wasn’t built for a tomb, as it has so many
Inconsistencies to a normal tomb.

a reply to: Byrd

What are some of these many inconsistencies it has with other pyramid tombs?

Harte

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

There is amazing mathematical engineering in the pyramid, look at the sheer size of it, we would struggle in today’s
Society to build a replica, and we have huge cranes today!

The only thing that holds us back is the cost. We've built a replica out of glass and concrete - the Luxor Las Vegas took less than one year to build and is the size of the Red Pyramid (a little bit smaller than the GP, but they could have built it to that size if they wanted.) The Hoover Dam is far more complex.

Please study the maths on the pyramid and come back to me and tell me that it isn’t incredible what they did with the resources they had and the maths that went into building it. If you come back to me saying it’s not then you must have the mathematical ability of Leonhard Euler!

Since Euler could add, subtract, multiply, and divide, we have the same mathematical ability (not really, but...) All you need is to measure the length and width and then determine the slope. They built three or four pyramids before the one at Giza and had a good idea of what slope was needed (in fact, the slope on the Red Pyramid changed because of instability.)

So, the math is found in the Ebers Mathematical Papyrus which (explicitly) has the ancient Egyptian formulas that they used for pyramid dimensions. Note that they're doing it by adding and subtracting. We moderns do it more quickly with some basic algebra.

I got the job through one of my online professors as I studied it “distance learning”.
He only does it part time, as he owns the company and only works 6 months of the year. He keeps quiet on his dark side of archaeology ha! That’s why I was offered a job by him because I think similarly to him, and you don’t get many studying a degree anymore that are so open minded to any explanation “other than aliens “ that’s one thing I think makes a laughing stock of the pseudoarchaeology community.

Mmmkay.

Also I think you need to read the dig reports! There has not been a mummy recovered from the Pyramids but they put this down to grave robbers over the years. Which I’m fine with because that’s 4000 years of potential robbers. The Egyptians where even grave robbers themselves checkout the papyrus on Ramses IV tomb robbery...

Actually, they've found mummy parts in some pyramids and in 2009 the mummy of a queen of the 6th dynasty in a pyramid (so the same timeframe as the Pyramid Texts and about 200 years after Khufu.

Plus...
In addition, mummy parts have been found aplenty, among them:
- a mummified foot in the pyramid of Djoser
- a right arm, skull fragments, and various other bones in the pyramid of Unas
- an arm and shoulder in the pyramid of Teti
- fragments of a mummy in the pyramid of Pepi I
- mummy wrappings in the pyramid of Pepy II
- charred bones in the pyramid of Amenemhet III
- a skeleton of a young woman in sarcophagus in the center satellite pyramid of Menkaure

And ancient writers claimed that they found mummies in the pyramids when they went in after loot. So, in the 1400's there's Al-Maqrizi's statement that when the pyramids were first opened they found sarcophagi with “closed with lids of stone which, once removed, let one see within them a man lying on his back, perfectly preserved and dried and on whose flesh is still visible the hair.”

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

But I also think we need to be open to the idea that maybe this pyramid wasn’t built for a tomb, as it has so many
Inconsistencies to a normal tomb.

I'll bite... what inconsistencies?

And what are you calling a "normal tomb?" The features of the chambers are quite similar to other pyramids (including the corbel chambers ... G1 was not the first place they appear) and are even similar to the much older mastaba tombs of the royals and Djoser's step pyramid.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I clearly meant the Giza Pyramids # me 🙈

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Like I said in my post on the other thread I’ll post all my findings on here Saturday and everyone can get a clearer picture of what I’m trying to say and the information and research I have behind it

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
What about this ?
www.scribd.com... re-3rd-Edition-2011

A long read but interesting to say the least .....

edit on 16-11-2017 by radarloveguy because: xxx

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join