It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty International Confirms US and Israel Gave ISIS $1 Billion of Weapons in 2016

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This should be the picture beside "gobalist warmongers" in the dictionary.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Comparing feuding Bedouins on camel back stuck between desert Oasis to modern warfare, riiight

When the shoe fits.

Ibn Saud had conquered most of the Arabian peninsula and consolidated it into one kingdom with the help of the fanatically religious Wahhabi Bedouins, who believed, among other things, that dying in battle was a ticket to paradise, that all images, from pictures to statues, had to be destroyed, that drinking and smoking and singing and dancing were sins punishable by whipping, and so forth.

articles.baltimoresun.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ibn Saud had conquered most of the Arabian peninsula and consolidated it into one kingdom with the help of the fanatically religious Wahhabi Bedouins, who believed, among other things, that dying in battle was a ticket to paradise, that all images, from pictures to statues, had to be destroyed, that drinking and smoking and singing and dancing were sins punishable by whipping, and so forth.

Meanwhile, the Dark and Middle Ages in Europe, what with the ceaseless wars between nations like France, Spain and England, the frikin Black Death, not to mention the Inquisition, witch hunts and people burned at the stake...

are somehow less of an Epoch of Religious hatred, torture and death?

Im not going to even mention the Crusades.
edit on 13-11-2017 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This should be the picture beside "gobalist warmongers" in the dictionary.

They should have invited Netanyahu to pose with that group.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Curious to know where these prehistoric weapons are coming from, where are they manufactured? Surely not in the US.

After reading more, the title should be "ISIS OBTAINS 1B worth of weapons from Iraq while no one was looking".

No way from the U.S.. President Obama earned the Nobel PEACE Prize.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What better way to increase defense spending than to arm those you are fighting against.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
For those who may not remember:

The US was negotiating with the Iraqi government (which we installed) to allow US troops to remain in Iraq. The US wanted immunity for any crimes US troops might commit in Iraq. The Iraqi government essentially said, "No. If the only way US troops can remain is with immunity, then they can leave. We don't need them here anymore."

Suddenly an obscure but extremely well funded and well armed group called ISIS appeared on the scene and started rolling over Iraqi forces. It seemed Iraq needed US forces to remain after all.

Pretty convenient, eh?

Yes fully armed manufactured entity turns up suddenly just when needed. These dudes then go on twitter and burn babies. Everybody hates them. They then roll into Sryia with the support of the US and Israeli air support..

No one bats an eyelid these demons need to be removed..

Its all a little too convenient.. Just like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
I Cant believe people are still falling for all these lies..

Link please. I trust you, just want to verify. I do not remember when they rolled into Syria with the support of the US and Israeli. I would not doubt it, but would like to read an account of it.

I found these links:
ZeroHedge

medium.com

Tap Blog

Wondering if you have any better links, thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Curious to know where these prehistoric weapons are coming from, where are they manufactured? Surely not in the US.

After reading more, the title should be "ISIS OBTAINS 1B worth of weapons from Iraq while no one was looking".

When I hold a piece of meet in my hand, low to the floor where the dog can easily take it from me. I tell the wife I never fed the dog food off the table, the bitch stole it...

... but we all know that's not true.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
the real question in my mind is, will isis be the last American created terrorist organization or will America finally move on to the next predicted step of "Rogue nations " as being the next enemy? it doesn`t matter how many terrorist groups the U.S. creates and funds we all know that their next enemy on the script will be "rogue nations"
but as long as the government stops taxing us for NOT buying commercial health insurance ,we`ll be happy enough not to care about their manufactured wars against "rogue nations"
edit on 13-11-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
For those that insist on blaming party politics and Americans in general without having at least a little more information to start with, here's a great article to get you up to speed on the history of Arab/USA relations and current events that are concerning to say the least.

Especially read the "Quick Primer" from the article, you'll definitely have an Ah-Ahhhhh moment:

www.zerohedge.com...

At this point, IMO the USA is running out of options and has to play ball to keep it's economy from imploding. The days of the petrol dollar are running out quick and that spells DISASTER for the USA and many markets worldwide.

Please read as much as you can... it's worth it, so you don't make knee jerk comments and you can better understand foreign policy decisions and strategies.

edit on E30America/ChicagoTue, 14 Nov 2017 02:35:12 -060011amTuesdayth02am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

That Zerohedge article you linked is MSM deflection...

A dramatic geo-political realignment by Saudi Arabia is in full swing this month. It’s upending many decades of established strategic relationships among the world's superpowers and, in particular, is throwing the Middle East into turmoil.

The aircraft and arms being supplied, US. The training, US. Intel, logistics and support, US.

The recent sale of billions of weapons to the Saudi by US and UK is a precursor to this big
'shift', when in reality Saudi Arabia has been carrying the Proxy torch for the West all along.

The negative image of endless war in the Gulf must be downplayed, it is taking to long to subdue the region. More and more other nations will take the 'lead' so the folks back home won't think its the EU, US (NATO) and Israel behind it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: EternalShadow

That Zerohedge article you linked is MSM deflection...
The aircraft and arms being supplied, US. The training, US. Intel, logistics and support, US.

The recent sale of billions of weapons to the Saudi by US and UK is a precursor to this big
'shift', when in reality Saudi Arabia has been carrying the Proxy torch for the West all along.

That's pretty much what I got from the article.

Thanks though.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

There's a psy-op going on here. Come on - they just 'fessed up to this? One researcher files an FOI request & the governments of both nations just let that information out into the public domain? That's sheer insanity, or a psy-op. I vote psy-op. Someone, somewhere, has an agenda, perhaps deliberately infiltrating positions of influence in order to spread this information. I'm not saying it isn't true, but how on God's green earth could they ever possibly admit to it?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The Zionists are doing everything in their power to make sure the Arabs continue to kill each other and weaken regional governments. The Yinon plan is working.

We think alike. Only a couple of weeks back I realised that the one of the key reasons the UK sells such a high volume of armaments to Saudi Arabia is that we are helping the Middle-Eastern Arab/Islamic states destroy each other - sparking the tinder & fanning the flames which will persist towards the conflagration (which is sadly inevitable as the result of the warped ideology which all Islamic states are founded upon). Absolute, unquestionable sense of self-superiority, institutional thievery & blatant, systemic, 'normal' perversion.

Not many people know this, but tha Saudis were the originators of the Muslim Brotherhood, who were very closely in league with the Nazis in WW2. Gave their word to Hitler that every last Allied (British, American, etc) troop in Africa would be exterminated, with a pledge thereafter to gift Africa & her resources to the Nazis. The slogan of the Muslim Brotherhood and all those who partnered with them was "In Heaven, Allah; on Earth, Hitler".

The Islamic terror is sponsored by the hidden fascists who are parasitically draining all the goodness from the West. The inheritors of the Allies' fight are trying to cause a key faction of their total enemy to destroy themselves, and sadly, so should it be.

But it's even more complicated than what I've described here, and ultimately, it's about power & wealth, the maintenance of the same for the few, with the dogs of war for the many.

edit on NovemberThursday17011CST05America/Chicago-060008 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join