It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bots Are Sticking Up For Sean Hannity By Attacking Keurig, As Fans Smash Coffee Makers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
thehill.com...

Volvo is the latest advertiser to pull its ads from "Hannity" in the wake of the prime-time host's coverage of Moore, the Alabama Senate special election candidate accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women. Keurig and Realtor.com both said they were pulling their ads in recent days.

Are people going smash their Volvos as well?
#purestupidity.
🙄

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

The world has now passed into Insanity.....
How did it come to this ?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hannity will be looking for a job with Brietbart soon if his sponsors like Volvo keep bailing on his program.

That's what brought O Reilly down. I don't think the Fox defense of Roy Moore is helping their market share. There is just something about pedophiles that creeps people out even if they are Republican conservatives.
edit on 14-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I hope so, pure entertainment, I love these small brained peons...

Much better watching them act like an arse than these deep state Manchurian candidate shootings...

I mean, both issues are part of the same society issue, people are loosing intelligence, not gaining.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

...only if they hit a pothole, large insect, or pebble in the road at moderate speed... or if they have a parked impact with a rolling shopping cart.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

thehill.com...

Volvo is the latest advertiser to pull its ads from "Hannity" in the wake of the prime-time host's coverage of Moore, the Alabama Senate special election candidate accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women. Keurig and Realtor.com both said they were pulling their ads in recent days.

#purestupidity.
🙄

I doubt the majority of Hannity's audience can afford a Volvo. Since they don't have one to push out a window, they could place sternly-worded flyers underneath the windshield wipers of Volvos parked in front of Nordstrom.
edit on 15-11-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

thehill.com...

#purestupidity.
🙄

I doubt the majority of Hannity's audience can afford a Volvo. Since they don't have one to push out a window, they could place sternly-worded flyers underneath the windshield wipers of Volvos parked in front of Nordstrom.

Now Hannity has dropped his support of Roy. Imagine that...Volvo must have some mojo!!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm
Still boycotting Starbucks. Albertsons Signature coffee beans are just as good. I also discovered Lavazza an Italian import I can get on sale sometimes. Always another way.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

thehill.com...

#purestupidity.
🙄

Now Hannity has dropped his support of Roy. Imagine that...Volvo must have some mojo!!

And it just came out to today that Moore is or was on a Watch List at the mall in his home town for giving odd attention and chatting up young girls.

Holy crap. Just disheartening to realize that the far right propaganda machine can push identity politics buttons and get 30% percent of the population to cheer for a pedophile.
edit on 15-11-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: olaru12

thehill.com...

#purestupidity.
🙄

And it just came out to today that Moore is or was on a Watch List at the mall in his home town for giving odd attention and chatting up young girls.

Holy crap. Just disheartening to realize that the far right propaganda machine can push identity politics buttons and get 30% percent of the population to cheer for a pedophile.

What I find despicable is that it took loss of advertising dollars to warrant a response. I guess money is more important than "family values" to the Republican Fox News.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Yes, deny ignorance.

Do we have proof these are Russian bots? Hannity's audience is pretty big.

AGREED! And the Hannity audience doesn't need any prompting to express their free speech and product protest. You'd be the dupe to think it is so easy to turn people against their own best interests. On the contrary, I think people are more woke and that is why they are railing against the seditious people that would marginalize a legitimately elected President. Keurig should stay out of politics, but they made a choice and they may burn for it. Hannity is more popular than their product.
edit on 15-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

thehill.com...

#purestupidity.
🙄

You mean like the mob bully triggered SJW's that attacked Trump supporters cars? #SJWPureStupidity

edit on 15-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You can say this is as much of a loss to Kurig as it is Fox.

I’d say that’s unfortunate for kurig and move on if I was Fox News.

Kurig even apologized in a statement.

At any event, Sponsors, investors etc aren’t a permanent placement and move on to other areas.

I’d double down and look forward to another sponsor in its place.

This surely happened before for less reasons, and just nature of bad moves by administrations at the time of those sponsors.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

Think if the headline was Russian Bots stick up for Kim Kardashian as fans smash coffee pots. Would any of you care? But because it's a guy that pretends to be patriotic and Is a "Republican" in name only, you care. He's not even a true conservative. A conservative is really a libertarian. That's real conservatism or Constitution party. LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

FOX'news' viewers are easily manipulated. They're not very smart.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

FOX'news' viewers are easily manipulated. They're not very smart.

Insults are not a very good way to pusuade people. Do you honestly think the people you insult are going to say, gee he has a point there!? No, they'll dig in deeper to their beliefs. Consider pointing to facts. I don't think there is a fact based study to support your insult. So why waste your time posting it?

I think some people don't question the media no matter their party affiliation. And if they do question the media, they'll fully accept the media if it relates to what they believe. We must be careful to pursue facts and not partisan politics.
edit on 16-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join