It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bots Are Sticking Up For Sean Hannity By Attacking Keurig, As Fans Smash Coffee Makers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: DanteGaland

IT must take you hours to WRITE these nonsensical threads with ALL the random punctuation BB code that makes IT unbearable to read.

• #toomessylookingnotevengonnatrytoreadit
  • #myeyeshurtfromreadingthefirstparagraph
  • #pleasewriteinanormalformat

• How'd you get color

I dunno how to do that...

ANYWAYZ....

Conservatives smashing their own expensive things because they THINK it'll "offend liberals".

Pretty much sums up the 2016 election.

The difference is that we aren't wailing, especially one year later, in the streets. And it's not for liberals, its for Keurig.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
    link   
    I find it IRONIC that the people on the right who always claim patriotic superiority are gobblnig up Russian-paid propaganda and spewing out anti-American hate.

The GOP/Republican/conservatives in America are the most anti-American people I have ever met.

For people who CLAIM to love America, they're sure quick to throw her under the bus.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
    link   

Any evidence for those strange claims?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
    link   

I find it IRONIC that the people on the right who always claim patriotic superiority are gobblnig up Russian-paid propaganda and spewing out anti-American hate.

The GOP/Republican/conservatives in America are the most anti-American people I have ever met.

For people who CLAIM to love America, they're sure quick to throw her under the bus.

At this point you're spewing out Propaganda as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:41 PM
    link   

Conservatives smashing their own expensive things because they THINK it'll "offend liberals".

Pretty much sums up the 2016 election.

The tunnel vision of detractors actually does sum up the 2016 election...
    This idea of "OMG, the Conservatives are smashing their own expensive things, much dumb, such self defeat" fails to look at the big picture. While I can buy a K Cup machine for less than $50 at pretty much any store that sells them, Keurig's real revenue stream is in the sales of the little K Cup pods...
    www.statista.com...
    Total machine sales 2012 to 2015 accounted for $633 Million...
    Total K Cup coffee sales accounted for $3.65 BILLION over the same span. A consumer destroying their Keurig machine costs Keurig a hell of a lot of money and saves the consumer more money that he or she is out on the destroyed machine in not having to pay the ridiculous prices for coffee pods alone.
    www.grubstreet.com...

Sales of K-Cups (which account for 80 percent of Keurig’s total sales) also sank by 6 percent in 2015, adding another $62.2 million in sales declines.

This isn't a case of someone burning a jersey, a record, or flag or any other one-shot purchase they've already paid the seller all the money they can expect to obtain it. This is smashing something that serves as a continuous revenue stream for a company, and killing the stream alongside the modest "wasted" consumer investment.

Again, tunnel vision... if you look at the world through a pin prick, you will usually miss the big picture, as you have here.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
    link   

Not America, we just want to throw this bastardized globalist shell America was getting turned into under the bus. I LOVE America, I do not love your vision for America.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ketsuko

Making a pot of coffee, drinking one cup and dumping the rest is probably cheaper than coffee runs or a Keurig.
    edit on 13-11-2017 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
    link   

What's really ironic is that the Democrats are using paid for Russian propaganda in a dossier to spy on American citizens and impeach a democratically elected president. The same propaganda narrative that the media and useful idiots such as yourself are still spewing.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:19 PM
    link   

I find it stupid that people can't get behind a movement if a Russian tweets about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:34 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
    a reply to: FyreByrd

I don't know. As the only one in the house who drinks coffee and then doesn't drink it straight and then never drinks more than one cup ... I've toyed with the idea that it might be worth getting one over constantly running through the drive at my favorite little local stop.

Get a small French press. Make however much you want, a lot or a little. They aren't expensive. Put a kettle of water on to boil, add coffee grounds to your press, add boiling water. Let it sit for oh let's see .... a couple of minutes. Press the plunger to push the grounds to the bottom. Since using a press, I've noticed that I can taste the paper filter when I get a cup brewed in a regular coffee maker. Never noticed that taste before. Coffee without a paper filter tastes much better and no Keurig pods taking up space in the landfill!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:53 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Autorico
    a reply to: ketsuko

Making a pot of coffee, drinking one cup and dumping the rest is probably cheaper than coffee runs or a Keurig.

Tiny, pod sized reusable filter baskets can be bought for Keurigs, but I think Keurig did put out one machine that wasn't compatible. They're not usually sold anywhere that the keurig is sold. That way, coffee doesn't end up costing $60 per pound. Plus, no landfill waste.

Use purified water, only, and they stay cleaner.

I like mine because it's easy, and takes any ground coffee. I have 6 mesh filter baskets.

When mine eventually breaks, I'll probably get a French press.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:40 PM
    link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
    a reply to: FauxMulder

Hey now, don't be disrespecting dog shat.

They add great value to our society by fertilizing our soil.

Try telling that to Rand Paul's neighbor.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:52 PM
    link   

originally posted by: proteus33
    a reply to: DanteGalandi feel like these people are doing the right thing . when did people not realize this company is making bank by making a crappy little 1 cup of joe that you have to buy coffee pods to use at several times the cost of a mr. coffee . so i say good riddance go buy yourselves a mr coffee machine or a percolator have your cup of joe and some to take with you. so watch what you want.

We have a Nespresso machine.

Hannity told everyone to stop smashing their machines.

He said Keurig was a victim of this too.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:16 AM
    link   
    Totally agree! Was a point I was making at dinner. WTH happened to innocent until proven guilty - for anyone? If he (or anyone) goes to trial and is found guilty, then let him (or the) do his/their legally adjudicated sentence. But it’s really ridiculous that we are trying and convicting people via Twitter!

Many on the left also screamed about (still do) about a lack of “evidence” regarding Hillary, rappers, stars, NFL players, etc accused of crimes. But the minute something comes “out” about something ALLEGEDLY done by Trump or a Republican, let’s call them guilty immediately via the court of public opinion. Or better yet, let’s harass them publicly before they’ve ever been charged with a crime, with these catchy little hashtag campaigns. Public shaming based on ALLEGATIONS has now become the norm and acceptable. It used to be considered slander when this was done without proof as determined by a judge or jury... instead of as “decided” and led by some has-been D-list celebrity (who made her living off her sex appeal but now considers herself a SJW).

How is following that protocol any different than claiming all republicans who might happen to agree with what the bots are saying, are doing so BECAUSE the bots are saying it? There is sponsored and driven propaganda on both sides but let’s say it’s “Russia-driven” to try and shut the right up. Freedom of speech only matters to much of the left when it’s theirs theirs.

Again, lest anyone be confused - Im not defending pedos or abusers. I’m defending due process. And if “you” get your freedom of speech, then so does everyone else - including Hannity or others you don’t happen to agree with... Without fear of some stupid advertisers trying to force them to tow your line. And for the record, SH NEVER defended Moore. He simply reminded that at this point, the accusations are only allegations. Which is the actual TRUTH.

If you agree that our system should be reversed and it should be guilty until proven innocent, hope you’re totally comfortable wearing that shoe on that slippery slope.

a reply to: SailorJerry

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:34 AM
    link   
    Russian Troll (usually spelled The Russians in the U.S.; also spelled Troll or The Russians; see American and British English spelling differences), is a common allusion to a mythical creature in many cultures used by Politicians to frighten adults into good behavior. This monster has no specific appearance, and conceptions about it can vary drastically from country to country within the same community; in many cases, he has no set appearance in the mind of an adult or child, but is simply a non-specific embodiment of terror. Leader may tell their subjects that if they misbehave, the Russian Troll will get them. Russian Trolls may target a specific mischief—for instance, a Russian Troll that punishes adults who suck their thumbs—or general misbehaviour, depending on what purpose needs serving. In some cases, the Russian Troll is a nickname for the Devil. Russian Troll tales vary by region. The Russian Troll is usually a masculine entity, but can be any gender, or simply be androgynous.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:08 AM
    link   

I do hope someone throws you under a bus. It might help your psychotic dementia.

THE WUSSIANS!! THE SCAWY WAYCIST WUSSIANS!!! You are utterly risible.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:10 AM
    link   

And aren't you sticking up for a guy who does seem to have been involved in some sort of sexual misconduct simply because "Russian bots" don't like him? I don't live in the U.S. so haven't heard much about this but perhaps the hashtag is trending in large part because people don't want to see a person like him be in power? Sure maybe there's some Russians in there but you have to be truly delusional and blinded by your political leanings to believe that's the only thing going on here. I find it saddening that so many people seem to be throwing their morals out the window because they must oppose anything that Russians do. Maybe Russians are real people too and they have an opinion about sexual deviants and maybe they aren't always trying to undermine your democracy. This thread is even worse than the recent thread trying to demonize Wikileaks... years ago ATS was a place full of people who understood the utility of Wikileaks and respected their work. It's time to take a good long look in the mirror when your allies are sexual deviants and psychopaths like Hillary, and your enemies are purveyors of truth and fighters of corruption.
    edit on 14/11/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:17 AM
    link   

And yet, Media Matters started this whole crap show. Talk about anti-American..

edit on 14-11-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:33 AM
    link   

DId you know that the American government can now propagandize Americans? Use fake news , disinformation ,etc,. to manage perception?? You see it used to be illegal to be propagandized by our own government here in the U.S.www.congress.gov...

How are we supposed to know when news or leaks or whatever , is truth? Or a setup? Who gains from this? Russia mongering.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:53 AM
    link   
    Want to find trends next time the RIGHT WAY?

use GOOGLE TRENDS!

Shows clearly that, as far as trends go,

only a handful of dum dums are boycotting or even talking about it, but basically, no one gives a flying fark...

impeach trump ( 26 searches a month ) and boycott trump ( 1 search a month ) are still bigger

out of:

boycott keurig
    boycott Sean Hannity
    Boycott trump
    Impeach trump
    keurig sucks

Now this is interesting,

What happened May 21st - May 27th 2017?

Because that is the MOST times " sean hannity advertisers boycott " was searched in the last 12 months interesting enough.

Seems like there is an agenda to oust Mr. Hannity.

Follow the data people, it doesn't lie.
    edit on 14-11-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: because, that's what they want you to think

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join