It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bots Are Sticking Up For Sean Hannity By Attacking Keurig, As Fans Smash Coffee Makers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Did you count?
I had two listed.

CBC cites five women coming forward as of this post.
But who's counting, eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Keurig is a paid advertiser in Newsweek, the source of this speculatory article.

Deny Ignorance indeed, Columbo.

And that matters HOW? Please explain?

Do you have leaked emails showing collusion?

No, I don't. .. but then again neither do you. A lack of any evidence combined with speculations that push an agenda seems to be good enough for you, so why attempt to hold me to a different standard of care?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

How many came forward against Herman Cain? How many kept it up after his bid was scuttled?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Marxism is interesting and his approach to scholarship is worth consideration. Marx foresaw communism as inevitable in his time, based on the technology of the period. The number of poor would be able to overthrow the rich from a sheer numbers perspective.

Today, I don't really know if communism is an inevitable consequence of unchecked capitalism. The technology at the disposal of the elites gives an advantage that they didn't have in the 1800s.

I do think we see evidence of class struggle, which is something that he said would happen.

The man inspired Hitler. That should give you pause.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So we now live in a country where law and facts dont matter.

I can accuse you of anything I want, without any REAL evidence other than word of mouth. And totally destroy your life and your career.

REGARDLESS of the fact there have been NO charges filed what so ever, and have been absolutely no legal proceedings.

Now if he DID pull some pedophilia bs, charge the guy and send his ass to jail.

But the left really really needs to stop this method of doing things, lest they find themselves the target of accusations (true or not) that destroy them as well

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: DanteGaland

IT must take you hours to WRITE these nonsensical threads with ALL the random punctuation BB code that makes IT unbearable to read.

• #toomessylookingnotevengonnatrytoreadit
  • #myeyeshurtfromreadingthefirstparagraph
  • #pleasewriteinanormalformat

• How'd you get color

I dunno how to do that...

ANYWAYZ....

Conservatives smashing their own expensive things because they THINK it'll "offend liberals".

Pretty much sums up the 2016 election.

edit on 13-11-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
    link   

Keurig is a paid advertiser in Newsweek, the source of this speculatory article.

Deny Ignorance indeed, Columbo.

And that matters HOW? Please explain?

Do you have leaked emails showing collusion?

No, I don't. .. but then again neither do you. A lack of any evidence combined with speculations that push an agenda seems to be good enough for you, so why attempt to hold me to a different standard of care?

SO...Let me see if I get the 'conspiracy'...

Newsweek wants to KEEP Keurig as a sponsor by running a story about how KNOWN Russian twitter accounts are pushing a Keurig boycott because Keurig pulled their ads from Hannity?

SO...Did Keurig and Newsweek have a meeting? Make up all the Twitter accounts themselves?

WOW...sad, sad stretch...

The House Intel committee knows about these same bot/troll networks from Internet Research Agency. These Russian Twitter trolls aren't disputed.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
    link   

Since Christmas is just around the corner, dug this one up just for you OP!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:36 PM
    link   
    a reply to: SailorJerry

Pretty much.

Making accusations like this cheapen it and hurt those who have real accusations to make. It gets to the point where you can't sort out truth from lies.

For crying out loud, we all know about the casting couch and that bad things happen in Hollywood, but I'm starting to be cynical over Weinstein thanks to this.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
    link   
    can you imagine all the Liberals and "activist" that bought these machines...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:45 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How many came forward against Herman Cain? How many kept it up after his bid was scuttled?

Oooo...deflection! I just love watching deflection! It's kinda like tennis, except it isn't.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Help me understand that graph.

What does it prove and how?

If you visit the site it's explained

So, you know the way I read this is basically it's Russian if we say it is Russian.

Are you kidding me - if something has promoted the Russian point of view before, it always promotes Russia? This is total Crap and proves nothing to anyone other than gullible people who want to see Russian influence.

I am going to speak for myself, all it took for me to boycott kuerig is when I see they are pulling their ads just because one person tweeted them a lie about Sean Hannity supporting Moore. This person of course turns out to be the CEO of Media Matters.

I don't need to see anything else, I know Media Matters long history of posting absolute lies to spread left wing ideology. But Kuerig did not even bother to check on the validity of the claim, or who was making it they just immediately responded they were going to pull the ads. Therefore they deserve anything they get.

Why is media matters vast collusion with left wing media - they literally get hundreds or thousands of articles posted a day on left wing outlets - often stories that are totally made up - Ok, but a few Russian bots spreading a true story of what Kuerig has done horrible? Do you not understand rich A holes like Soros are funding Media Matters to shape American opinion to their will. I thought liberals hated the rich elite - but when it comes to their propaganda they seem to love it.

Media Matters has 3000 times the influence as Russia bots, and from my point of view their stories are at least as toxic or more so than anything alleged to be put out by the Russians.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
    link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
    So we now live in a country where law and facts dont matter.

I can accuse you of anything I want, without any REAL evidence other than word of mouth. And totally destroy your life and your career.

REGARDLESS of the fact there have been NO charges filed what so ever, and have been absolutely no legal proceedings.

Now if he DID pull some pedophilia bs, charge the guy and send his ass to jail.

But the left really really needs to stop this method of doing things, lest they find themselves the target of accusations (true or not) that destroy them as well

But WAIT!!! There's Moore!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
    link   
    People are such suckers. Ninety-nine percent of the planet is so easy to manipulate. It's a wonder Homo sapiens survived at all.

Let's all smash our expensive-ass coffeemakers. That'll learn 'em.

Buy a pourover and uncouple from the hysteria.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
    link   

LMAO... this six degrees of Russian separation you're so fond of playing is fantastic. A Russian linked Twitter account once retweeted a tweet from an account which liked a tweet that was tweeted by an account that liked a tweet that was in agreement with an account proven to have been logged into by a computer a half a block down from the apartment of the woman who cleans the bathrooms in the NYC Russian Embassy. But Katie bar the door if questions arise about the hundreds of millions of dollars Clinton, the Podesta brothers, and various other DC Dems have accepted from Russia because *gasp* "our precious narrative!!!"

You amuse me, and damn me to Hell for admitting this, I appreciate the lulz. So thank you for bringing ridiculously copious amounts of levity to otherwise pointless and uninspired flights of fancy topics. You're OK.

edit on 13-11-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:30 PM
    link   
    I find it sickening how quickly these companies roll over, a mere borderline concerned tweet and they out.

F keurig

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
    link   
    a reply to: DanteGalandi feel like these people are doing the right thing . when did people not realize this company is making bank by making a crappy little 1 cup of joe that you have to buy coffee pods to use at several times the cost of a mr. coffee . so i say good riddance go buy yourselves a mr coffee machine or a percolator have your cup of joe and some to take with you. so watch what you want.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
    link   

Here's the thing. I don't care what russia is pushing. I have my own brain between my ears and it's plenty capable. If it agrees with what the russians are being, so be it. If it disagrees, so be it.

You russiaphobes really need to find something better to latch onto.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
    link   

originally posted by: proteus33
    a reply to: DanteGalandi feel like these people are doing the right thing . when did people not realize this company is making bank by making a crappy little 1 cup of joe that you have to buy coffee pods to use at several times the cost of a mr. coffee . so i say good riddance go buy yourselves a mr coffee machine or a percolator have your cup of joe and some to take with you. so watch what you want.

Coffee pods are destroying the planet! Global warming! Climate change! /sarc

Whatever ... I really don't care if people use their Keurigs or destroy them. We use a French press. Heckuva lot cheaper and better coffee too. Boiling water, coffee grounds, metal filter that is easily washed and reused.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
    link   
    So Trump wins again?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join