It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bots Are Sticking Up For Sean Hannity By Attacking Keurig, As Fans Smash Coffee Makers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Keurig is a paid advertiser in Newsweek, the source of this speculatory article.

Deny Ignorance indeed, Columbo.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: StallionDuck

So, you're OK parroting what Russia wants for America?

Russians have been caught pushing anti trump rhetoric and rallies.

Why do you continue to push the Russian agenda with your anti trump posts on ats?

Why not talk about something that is actively happening as we speak?

Why do you have a problem with it?

Hahaha!

In other words, if someone pro trump says something that Russian bits have said, then it is falling for Russian lies and a huge deal.

But if you say something anti trump that Russian bits say, it's no big deal it's in the past and no need to focus on it.

Please post where I've taken the position of Russian bots.

I have about 9 threads of yours ready to link.

It's really entertaining to watch how selective you are with the lies you believe. But hey, no such thing as Russian bots right? And if they are, they affected both sides!

Hahahahah.

If you don’t think there are propaganda tools, to include Russian bots, on both sides of this debate, you are way more naive than I give you credit for...you divide a Nation by fueling both sides; divide and conquer and all that.

I really, really, really, wish all the SJWs such as yourself would study some US history, starting about 1914...or have you all managed to delete all that along with the US Civil War history?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Why do you continue to push the Russian agenda with your anti trump posts on ats?

Hahaha!

In other words, if someone pro trump says something that Russian bits have said, then it is falling for Russian lies and a huge deal.

But if you say something anti trump that Russian bits say, it's no big deal it's in the past and no need to focus on it.

It's really entertaining to watch how selective you are with the lies you believe. But hey, no such thing as Russian bots right? And if they are, they affected both sides!

Hahahahah.

Show me once where I made a big deal of Russian bits.

I have made fun of them every single time.

I pointed out consistently that anti trump people should be careful saying pro trump people are siding with russia, because it would be turned on them.

And yet we still see ops lie this blaming people for falling for Russian bots.

Please link where I have not been consistent.

I will put my post history on the line any day.

You've never made a big deal of Russian bots, and why would you? You both support the same news stories. From Uranium 1, to every crazy theory about Hillary and Obama that magically shows up in times when Trump is in trouble. Come on man, don't be obtuse.

I pointed out consistently that anti trump people should be careful saying pro trump people are siding with russia, because it would be turned on them.

It's funny you would say this, because nothing has been turned on anti-Trump people at all. You're mistaking right wing propaganda reality, for reality. Did it ever strike you as strange that everything the Trump admin is accused of they automatically accuse others of?

The reality is, Russia tried to influence our election in favor of Trump. You can take Vladmir Putin at his word if you want, but I've personally talked to some of these Russian trolls after their contracts were up. I know what is going on. Trump and his lemmings believing the lies of an ex KGB agent isn't going to change that.

I mean even the NYT thought there was something funny.

But Hillary. #43286

When will Trump people realize that deflecting to Hillary doesn't really mean anything at all?

When will Hillary actually concede the election?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

What? I'd be afraid to resuscitate a woman for fear of being accused of groping/rape after the fact. Just sayin.

pathetic

Left wing progressiveness is pathetic indeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Keurig is a paid advertiser in Newsweek, the source of this speculatory article.

Deny Ignorance indeed, Columbo.

And that matters HOW? Please explain?

Do you have leaked emails showing collusion?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thank you for proving my point.

You dismiss any argument you don't like as russia, propaganda.

But when it's admitted that Russians have spread anti trump propaganda that you believe, you think that is just fine.

Truly you are a great shill!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hahaha!

Hahahahah.

You've never made a big deal of Russian bots, and why would you? You both support the same news stories. From Uranium 1, to every crazy theory about Hillary and Obama that magically shows up in times when Trump is in trouble. Come on man, don't be obtuse.

It's funny you would say this, because nothing has been turned on anti-Trump people at all. You're mistaking right wing propaganda reality, for reality. Did it ever strike you as strange that everything the Trump admin is accused of they automatically accuse others of?

The reality is, Russia tried to influence our election in favor of Trump. You can take Vladmir Putin at his word if you want, but I've personally talked to some of these Russian trolls after their contracts were up. I know what is going on. Trump and his lemmings believing the lies of an ex KGB agent isn't going to change that.

But Hillary. #43286

When will Trump people realize that deflecting to Hillary doesn't really mean anything at all?

When Trumpists stop considering her the actual POTUS

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
New HASHTAG ...

#MoreAmericanthanAmericans

For all you Pro-Russians

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I'm drinking coffee out of my Kuerig right now. Delicious. Salute!

Hannity is a tool. Why anyone would listen to him or watch his show is beyond me.

Not everyone is an SJW..

And there are plenty of good, conservative voices out there that aren't trying to divide the country, like Hannity. Seriously.

Pretty much every conservative voice is on board with what Hannity is saying. Anything else you wanna pull out of thin air?

My point was that Hannity is a tool a propaganda expert. That's his job. Why would you want someone to feed you one side of a discussion over and over again? Limbaugh, Coulter, O'Reilly, Prager, Bill Maher, Rachel Maddow. All the same. If I was you I wouldn't listen to any of them and do your own research online. It beats being brainwashed.

I'll stick to the people asking about the murder of Seth Rich and the like, instead of those willing to brush it all under the rug.

Thanks for your input though.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Thank you for proving my point.

You dismiss any argument you don't like as russia, propaganda.

But when it's admitted that Russians have spread anti trump propaganda that you believe, you think that is just fine.

Truly you are a great shill!

you killed 2 birds with one stone.
you described him perfectly and simultaneously inversely described yourself.

amazing.

#Trumpdefenseteaminfullforce

edit on 13-11-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hahaha!

Hahahahah.

But Hillary. #43286

When Trumpists stop considering her the actual POTUS

Uh, we don't. We accept that he won, unlike others..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
#Trumpdefenseteaminfullforce

wow. remarkable.

You're on the opposite side of that same front bud.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ah look ... the new excuse at work. If they disagree with us and don't think like us, it's because Russians!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hell, I don't care nor do I know any of this.

The things are an abomination - a total waste of resources across the board.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I don't know. As the only one in the house who drinks coffee and then doesn't drink it straight and then never drinks more than one cup ... I've toyed with the idea that it might be worth getting one over constantly running through the drive at my favorite little local stop.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Ah look ... the new excuse at work. If they disagree with us and don't think like us, it's because Russians!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland
As one internetter observed..."So now people are smashing their coffeemakers in support of pedophiles?"

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I have consistently said that dismissing opponents arguments because Russians said it on either side is dumb.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Keurig.....you mean that over-priced heated water spitter that takes $1.25 plastic holders with crappy coffee in them, and tends to build up mold like a bathroom without a window and a broken vent fan?

If you factor in the cost of the machine, the cost of electricity and the cost of water (not to mention the clean-up necessary on a regular basis unless you like moldy clogged coffee makers), it's just a silly, uneconomical device.

So people are boycotting it? Bwahahahaha! GOOD. I don't like those machines, I didn't need the Russians to push me into that.

So what is the bottom line on the OP? The Russians are crawling all over social media to brainwash empty-headed Americans to smash their over-priced idiot machines that require only their special little over-priced teaspoons of coffee? To boycott something that will probably be re-gifted after this Christmas more than a pair of ugly holiday socks? *SIGH*

Not drinking this Kool-Aid...how can we be sure the OP is not a Russian Operative! OOOOOH! Who hit the way-back button and shoved us back into the McCarthy era of a commie behind every desk and bush?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: DanteGaland
As one internetter observed..."So now people are smashing their coffeemakers in support of pedophiles?"

Is he?

All we have are accusations made by someone who had little credibility and has made false accusations before and someone else who worked for the political opposition.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join