It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bots Are Sticking Up For Sean Hannity By Attacking Keurig, As Fans Smash Coffee Makers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: StallionDuck

So, you're OK parroting what Russia wants for America?

Russians have been caught pushing anti trump rhetoric and rallies.

Why do you continue to push the Russian agenda with your anti trump posts on ats?

Why not talk about something that is actively happening as we speak?

Why do you have a problem with it?

Hahaha!

In other words, if someone pro trump says something that Russian bits have said, then it is falling for Russian lies and a huge deal.

But if you say something anti trump that Russian bits say, it's no big deal it's in the past and no need to focus on it.

Please post where I've taken the position of Russian bots.

I have about 9 threads of yours ready to link.

It's really entertaining to watch how selective you are with the lies you believe. But hey, no such thing as Russian bots right? And if they are, they affected both sides!

Hahahahah.

Show me once where I made a big deal of Russian bits.

I have made fun of them every single time.

I pointed out consistently that anti trump people should be careful saying pro trump people are siding with russia, because it would be turned on them.

And yet we still see ops lie this blaming people for falling for Russian bots.

Please link where I have not been consistent.
I will put my post history on the line any day.

For some reason, people like the op want to call people out when they think pro trump people are making arguments Russian bits are, but not when it's shown the bots make anti trump arguments.

Have you supported blm? Have you criticized trump? Guess what, social media reprsentatives testified two weeks ago that Russian bots are doing both of these things.

I think it's silly to try to discredit anyone on either side because muh Russia.

Apparently, others think it's only alright to call out when trump supporters do it.

edit on 13-11-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I wouldn't know, I never read any of them due to the resemblance of dog shat.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Hey now, don't be disrespecting dog shat.

They add great value to our society by fertilizing our soil.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

As long as it's not shat from a Siberian Husky. Those dogs are fricking fascist trollz working in fake shat farms!

edit on 13-11-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm drinking coffee out of my Kuerig right now. Delicious. Salute!

Hannity is a tool. Why anyone would listen to him or watch his show is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Hannity is a tool. Why anyone would listen to him or watch his show is beyond me.

Not everyone is an SJW..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Please enlighten me what media or media persons are not a tool?

(While Enjoying your coffee)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why do you continue to push the Russian agenda with your anti trump posts on ats?

Hahaha!

In other words, if someone pro trump says something that Russian bits have said, then it is falling for Russian lies and a huge deal.

But if you say something anti trump that Russian bits say, it's no big deal it's in the past and no need to focus on it.

It's really entertaining to watch how selective you are with the lies you believe. But hey, no such thing as Russian bots right? And if they are, they affected both sides!

Hahahahah.

I pointed out consistently that anti trump people should be careful saying pro trump people are siding with russia, because it would be turned on them.

You've never made a big deal of Russian bots, and why would you? You both support the same news stories. From Uranium 1, to every crazy theory about Hillary and Obama that magically shows up in times when Trump is in trouble. Come on man, don't be obtuse.

It's funny you would say this, because nothing has been turned on anti-Trump people at all. You're mistaking right wing propaganda reality, for reality. Did it ever strike you as strange that everything the Trump admin is accused of they automatically accuse others of?

The reality is, Russia tried to influence our election in favor of Trump. You can take Vladmir Putin at his word if you want, but I've personally talked to some of these Russian trolls after their contracts were up. I know what is going on. Trump and his lemmings believing the lies of an ex KGB agent isn't going to change that.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Not everyone is an SJW..

And there are plenty of good, conservative voices out there that aren't trying to divide the country, like Hannity. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hahaha!

Hahahahah.

You've never made a big deal of Russian bots, and why would you? You both support the same news stories. From Uranium 1, to every crazy theory about Hillary and Obama that magically shows up in times when Trump is in trouble. Come on man, don't be obtuse.

It's funny you would say this, because nothing has been turned on anti-Trump people at all. You're mistaking right wing propaganda reality, for reality. Did it ever strike you as strange that everything the Trump admin is accused of they automatically accuse others of?

The reality is, Russia tried to influence our election in favor of Trump. You can take Vladmir Putin at his word if you want, but I've personally talked to some of these Russian trolls after their contracts were up. I know what is going on. Trump and his lemmings believing the lies of an ex KGB agent isn't going to change that.

I mean even the NYT thought there was something funny.
edit on 13-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: amazing

Please enlighten me what media or media persons are not a tool?

(While Enjoying your coffee)

Most are. I don't watch or listen to any news rarely. Either flipping through channels after an incident to see what everyone is saying or to follow a story I see here or other online sources.

Your best bet is to see a headline and then do some online research to see if it's true or not, instead of listing to propagand experts on radio and TV "tell you" what your supposed to believe....like hannity.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Not everyone is an SJW..

And there are plenty of good, conservative voices out there that aren't trying to divide the country, like Hannity. Seriously.

Pretty much every conservative voice is on board with what Hannity is saying. Anything else you wanna pull out of thin air?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hahaha!

Hahahahah.

I mean even the NYT thought there was something funny.

But Hillary. #43286

When will Trump people realize that deflecting to Hillary doesn't really mean anything at all?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Let me makes this clear to you: Russians are only bad when linked to Trump, or not linked to Trump.

In all other situations you can do with Russians: Buy reports, Sell Uranium, Setup political trap meetings, Ask for time on open mics, blame them when it suites you, let them fill your foundations.

Now play along!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

What? I'd be afraid to resuscitate a woman for fear of being accused of groping/rape after the fact. Just sayin.

pathetic

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: DanteGaland

IT must take you hours to WRITE these nonsensical threads with ALL the random punctuation BB code that makes IT unbearable to read.

• #toomessylookingnotevengonnatrytoreadit
  • #myeyeshurtfromreadingthefirstparagraph
  • #pleasewriteinanormalformat

• THANK YOU!! GAWD!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
    link   
    So, a bunch of Russian teenagers are trying to stir things up here in "evil" America on Social media. How normal in todays world. I am sure that Russian police are not going to go out of their way to stop these people either. We probably have some teenagers that are inciting conflicts here and also in other countries around the world, darn kids seem to be so naive and opinionated nowadays, just like when I was young and when my father was young.

This article does not show that this is related directly to the government there. There are Russian hackers that are trying to impress their government to hire them in computer technology just like they do in America. Hackers here get offered a job by our intelligence agencies if they cause a major hack quite often, our government is looking for the best and brightest hackers they can find. That probably is the same in Russia.

We do not need the Russian trolls to help us to get civil unrest here, we have enough troublemakers messing up our society already. I don't know anyone personally anymore that does hacking, I used to know a half dozen people who were into that. I am sure that they are still out there, but since I quit with all the computer stuff and software programs to do with that, I am not looking. Most of the people I knew doing that have long quit, they got bored with it after five or six years, too much change going on all the time makes it hard. One still works cleaning spyware out of computers, he has a business. The other one I knew got out of the computer business and left, I know he was being investigated a long time ago.

Just because some stuff comes out of Russia does not mean that it is their government doing it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
    link   
    Just so I'm clear, can the Russian paid plants here on ATS please identify themselves?

You really should file as Foreign Agents, I don't want to get Mueller on this.

Thanks Comrade.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:39 PM
    link   

Not everyone is an SJW..

Pretty much every conservative voice is on board with what Hannity is saying. Anything else you wanna pull out of thin air?

My point was that Hannity is a tool a propaganda expert. That's his job. Why would you want someone to feed you one side of a discussion over and over again? Limbaugh, Coulter, O'Reilly, Prager, Bill Maher, Rachel Maddow. All the same. If I was you I wouldn't listen to any of them and do your own research online. It beats being brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
    link   

I believe the journalists term for such correspondence is "green ink letters".

I'm losing track.

Not a bot.
    edit on 13-11-2017 by Tulpa because: Bot

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join