It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 join "far-right" march on Poland's Independence Day

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What issues have the far left made it difficult to speak about in Europe? And who exactly are the far left?

Mass immigration, Islam, western values. Moderate voices have been marginalized, and this is the result.

Not mainstream papers in the UK are anti immigration. The UK just voted to leave the EU. An anti immigration party came second in the French presidential election and the OP is about a 60k strong march with a strong anti immigration message.

Thats a very poor effort at stopping people speaking.

You never answered who the far left is.

I will not grace such a stupid question with an answer.

The point is, the more the left smears those who talk about issues such as immigration, the less they will address them, leading people to find no other choice but to kick the bucket further down the spectrum, where people will.

You claimed the far left were stopping people talking about certain issues, yet I have shown that they are talked about and you can't tell name any of the far left doing what you claim.

Is it a stupid question or do you just not know what you are talking about?

Then you’re probably aware of how people conflated Brexit with racism and hatred and xenophobia.

Far left politics

You linked to a definition of far left. Still doesn't answer who the far left you think is stopping people talking about certain issues actually are.

Would you like another attempt.

No. If you are unsure what far left means, perhaps it is you who needs another attempt.

You seen to be having difficulty with what seems a very simple question. You claimed the far left are doing something yet seem completely unable to say who the far left are.

If they are capable of stopping people discussing such issues then they must have some considerable power and influence. Should be fairly straightforward to day who they are.

I’d be here for an hour listing examples for you. Should be pretty straight forward for you to take it on yourself to do a little looking around, or covering your eyes and ears, whatever you deem easier.

Yet in the time you have spent coming up with reasons you haven't given any examples you could have put together a fairly comprehensive list.

Your avoidance is noted.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What issues have the far left made it difficult to speak about in Europe? And who exactly are the far left?

Mass immigration, Islam, western values. Moderate voices have been marginalized, and this is the result.

Not mainstream papers in the UK are anti immigration. The UK just voted to leave the EU. An anti immigration party came second in the French presidential election and the OP is about a 60k strong march with a strong anti immigration message.

The point is, the more the left smears those who talk about issues such as immigration, the less they will address them, leading people to find no other choice but to kick the bucket further down the spectrum, where people will.

You claimed the far left were stopping people talking about certain issues, yet I have shown that they are talked about and you can't tell name any of the far left doing what you claim.

Then you’re probably aware of how people conflated Brexit with racism and hatred and xenophobia.

Far left politics

You linked to a definition of far left. Still doesn't answer who the far left you think is stopping people talking about certain issues actually are.

No. If you are unsure what far left means, perhaps it is you who needs another attempt.

You seen to be having difficulty with what seems a very simple question. You claimed the far left are doing something yet seem completely unable to say who the far left are.

If they are capable of stopping people discussing such issues then they must have some considerable power and influence. Should be fairly straightforward to day who they are.

I’d be here for an hour listing examples for you. Should be pretty straight forward for you to take it on yourself to do a little looking around, or covering your eyes and ears, whatever you deem easier.

Yet in the time you have spent coming up with reasons you haven't given any examples you could have put together a fairly comprehensive list.

Your avoidance is noted.

You don’t have to believe a word I say, and I doubt examples would help that. You can note that as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Far left politics

Your avoidance is noted.

You don’t have to believe a word I say, and I doubt examples would help that. You can note that as well.

Well I live in Europe so pretty sure would be aware of the far left stopping me doing anything

Still plenty of people on here will believe your evidence free assertions.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Far left politics

Your avoidance is noted.

Well I live in Europe so pretty sure would be aware of the far left stopping me doing anything

Still plenty of people on here will believe your evidence free assertions.

I didn’t say they stopped anyone from doing anything. Maybe it’s a simple manner of misreading on your part.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The far-left in Europe has made it so difficult to speak on certain matters, that only the far-right was willing to do so.

Didn't you? Well technically you didn't use the word stop.

Gin

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Well here is one example for you.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited

'Racism' fear The report found: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

Officers can't do their duties properly in fear of being labeled racist if they tackle the "foreign" criminals. You see the problem here?

ROTH ERHAM ROW Labour councillor is SACKED by party a week after she stood up for Sarah Champion over child rape row

A LABOUR councillor has been sacked by the party just a week after she spoke out to support sexually abused children.

Amina Lone, a councillor in Manchester, defended Sarah Champion after the MP wrote an article for The Sun pointing the finger at gangs of Asian-origin rapists in northern towns.

Even left wing politicians who see problem in this can't discuss it without getting in trouble.

All they can do is laugh at this serious matter...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: Taggart

So let me get this straight...you are saying one cannot be proud to be white??? Just like one cannot be proud to be black, Asian, middle eastern, Indian, first nations, etc...???

What is wrong with You?

This celebration was not a fascist racist movement!

There's a huge difference between being proud & segregation:

"White Europe of brotherly nations."

According to them, it appears that their Europe only has room for white people? Do you agree with them? I'm interested how you will try and spin it...

edit on 13-11-2017 by Truth4Thought because: &

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Which has nothing to do with the far left or indeed any of the things les mis listed that we apparently can't talk about.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Here

Again, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Not a single thing to do with far left stopping people talking about anything.

OK fine. It was just a Muslim MP sicking the police dogs on a man for something he "felt" was racist.

Not sure what is funnier. That you think prosecutions are decided by MPs or that you think Mhairi is a Muslim name.

One thing that actually is funny is your apparent lack of awareness of the goings on around you.

The day before the first arrivals touched down at Glasgow airport, Humza Yousaf, the chair of the refugee taskforce that has coordinated the resettlement programme, and the Scottish government’s only Muslim minister, confirmed he had informed police of the Islamophobic abuse he received on social media.

www.theguardian.com...

Thank god for the 1A, else we'd suffer fascists like you apparently do.
edit on 13-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Gin

Which has nothing to do with the far left or indeed any of the things les mis listed that we apparently can't talk about.

But is still a perfect example.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Meanwhile:

The birthrates alone will make Islam the majority in the UK by 2050. Just wait until these fundamentalists have the power to start influencing elections and setting policy. It's going to be a complete mess.

edit on 13-11-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Here

OK fine. It was just a Muslim MP sicking the police dogs on a man for something he "felt" was racist.

Not sure what is funnier. That you think prosecutions are decided by MPs or that you think Mhairi is a Muslim name.

One thing that actually is funny is your apparent lack of awareness of the goings on around you.

The day before the first arrivals touched down at Glasgow airport, Humza Yousaf, the chair of the refugee taskforce that has coordinated the resettlement programme, and the Scottish government’s only Muslim minister, confirmed he had informed police of the Islamophobic abuse he received on social media.

www.theguardian.com...

Chair of refugee commute meets refugees shocker!!!! The Fascist how dare he. And the gal of the man to report people racially abusing him.

Still those nice poles talking about a Muslim holocaust...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You do know there is a difference between Muslim and fundamentalist.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Here

www.theguardian.com...

Chair of refugee commute meets refugees shocker!!!! The Fascist how dare he. And the gal of the man to report people racially abusing him.

Still those nice poles talking about a Muslim holocaust...

#NotAllPoles

Amirite?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Can't be. It is blasphemy to not strictly adhere to the Quran.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So by that spectacular logic Muslims must make up about 0.0001% of the population so worrying about them taking over doesn't make much sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Just like the difference between radical and moderate Muslims, right?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So by that spectacular logic Muslims must make up about 0.0001% of the population so worrying about them taking over doesn't make much sense.

Over 300 million guns in the country, and less than 7% are used in crimes, and even less than that used in mass shootings. But some want to ban them all.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Funny how hateful bigots are apart of the Right wing so openly and proud. Conservatives are okay with these kind of people among their ranks?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Just like the difference between radical and moderate Muslims, right?

Do you always use memes as a substitute for thinking?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join