It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 join "far-right" march on Poland's Independence Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It appears the shame campaign is a complete failure.
Time to call them Neo-Nazis

A good portion of the world isn't ready to surrender their sovereignty and national identity. Would you willingly take your family to a commune to live and dissolve your familial bonds? Most of us wouldn't, so what makes them think we're ready for globalization? We've only had steady borders for a couple of generations. The world will come together eventually but we have lots of growing to do first and need to feel secure in where we are right now before we go off surrendering everything to an unknown group of oligarchs.

link   
Poland was abused by the west, and by the east, they are working very hard to try and prevent another recurrence of WW2, so Nationalism is an important part of preserving their nation.

I wish them the best of luck, once again the deck is stacked against them hope they forge closer ties with some of the other eastern European countries trying to maintain their sovereignty.

link   
This is what happens when governments implement mass immigration from the third world without the consent of the people.

It's like night following day.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
when there are signs reading 'Pray for Islamic Holocaust' on display, I think we can be pretty definite in concluding this was a far-right fascist event.

Those signs were held up by a few and so you are saying that because this very very small sample size of people who held them up represents the ENTIRE Polish Nation? LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I think when a march is organised by far-right fascist groups, attended by far-right fascist groups, celebrated by far-right fascist groups, when there are signs reading 'Pray for Islamic Holocaust' on display, I think we can be pretty definite in concluding this was a far-right fascist event.

Not hardly considering Islam is an extreme far right FASCIST ideology.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Painterz

I think when a march is organised by far-right fascist groups, attended by far-right fascist groups, celebrated by far-right fascist groups, when there are signs reading 'Pray for Islamic Holocaust' on display, I think we can be pretty definite in concluding this was a far-right fascist event.

Not hardly considering Islam is an extreme far right FASCIST ideology.

Touche~
Far Right Christian vs Far Right Muslim

edit on 13-11-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

False my ass. Your OP images are white guys and balaclavas. Race has nothing to do with it lmfao

Traditionalists, Nationalists and Patriots. One of these groups wears balaclavas and combat gear way more than the others.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Meanwhile:

Please don't tell me you actually believe that nonsense?

1) Immigrants don't get 'big houses' and 'free benefits' while British people have to wait at the back of the line.

2) 'We love burning your poppies'? Maybe this sad little twat does, but he hardly speaks for all Muslim people in the UK.

3) No churches have become Mosques.

4) White British women tend not to marry Islamic immigrants. Most Islamic people marry within their own faith.

5) Our food is not turning Halal.

6) There is precisely zero chance of UK law being replaced by Sharia law.

Utter, utter nonsense.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Demonstrators with faces covered chanted “Pure Poland, white Poland!” and “Refugees get out!”. A banner hung over a bridge that read: “Pray for Islamic Holocaust.”

Many carried the national white-and-red flag while others held banners depicting a falanga, a far-right symbol dating to the 1930s. A demonstrator interviewed by state television TVP said he was on the march to “remove Jewry from power”.

Link

Yep, just regular old patriotic citizens. Nothing racist to see here. Move along.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls

False my ass. Your OP images are white guys and balaclavas. Race has nothing to do with it lmfao

Traditionalists, Nationalists and Patriots. One of these groups wears balaclavas and combat gear way more than the others.

Hey hey hey...don't shoot the messenger. According to ATS T&C you have to preserve all info the way it shows in the article. Some images I was not able to 'save as' and upload them so I found one or two that were comparable.

Remember, SilverOwls, the OP was the news article and it wasn't my opinion in that news article. I also referenced a SECOND news article which stated the purpose of the event to maintain a somewhat NEUTRAL OP combined.

Did you forget that journalism has become more BIASED these days and they will tell you one thing but paint another picture for you?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The far-left in Europe has made it so difficult to speak on certain matters, that only the far-right was willing to do so.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The world will come together eventually but we have lots of growing to do first and need to feel secure in where we are right now before we go off surrendering everything to an unknown group of oligarchs.

Absolutely on the money.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The far-left in Europe has made it so difficult to speak on certain matters, that only the far-right was willing to do so.

You know that you should probably make your avatar a picture and quote this on it.

This quote of yours may possibly be a brilliant one.

I highly recommend you do this.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What issues have the far left made it difficult to speak about in Europe? And who exactly are the far left?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The world will come together eventually but we have lots of growing to do first and need to feel secure in where we are right now before we go off surrendering everything to an unknown group of oligarchs.

Absolutely on the money.

The world will come together when the inevitable meteor approaches Earth to wipe us out.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Meanwhile:

Please don't tell me you actually believe that nonsense?

1) Immigrants don't get 'big houses' and 'free benefits' while British people have to wait at the back of the line.

2) 'We love burning your poppies'? Maybe this sad little twat does, but he hardly speaks for all Muslim people in the UK.

3) No churches have become Mosques.

4) White British women tend not to marry Islamic immigrants. Most Islamic people marry within their own faith.

5) Our food is not turning Halal.

6) There is precisely zero chance of UK law being replaced by Sharia law.

Utter, utter nonsense.

Sharia Law to be enshrined in British Legal System

What?

Now it makes me question everything else you've claimed, without evidence. Do you live in London?
edit on 13-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

What issues have the far left made it difficult to speak about in Europe? And who exactly are the far left?

Mass immigration, Islam, western values. Moderate voices have been marginalized, and this is the result.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You didn't read the article you linked did you.

You just went with the daily heils misleading headline.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

traditional Europeans not just demonstrating their Independence to preserve their Christian values and culture.

So you admit that you perceive this as some part of a larger culture war.

Poland is less than .1% Muslim though studies have shown that many Polish people (like other Europeans) put that number orders of magnitude greater than reality.

POLAND’S MUSLIM MISCONCEPTION

In 2016, Ipsos, a global research initiative, conducted a survey which saw Polish people believe that 7% of their population is Muslim. The actual number is extraordinarily low with just around 35,000 of the 38 million people in Poland identifying as Muslim, or, 0.1% compared to the projected 7%. Based on the research, Poland was one of the most misinformed European countries in regards to Muslim populations.

According to the survey, on average, Polish people believe the actual number of Muslims in Poland is 70x what it really is. That's astounding.

They've taken no refugees as far as I know and the current administration has said it won't honor the previous administration's commitment to take in up to 10,000 refugees. For a country of 38 million, 10,000 people is .02632%.

So what *you're* positing, based on your own far-right programming, is that 99.9% of the population is in danger of losing its culture to the .1% that are of a different religion than the majority?

That is of course absurd on its face.

Granted there were anti-Muslim chants throughout, this was meant to be a celebration of Independence of Russia!

No, it was the product of effective manipulation by far-right demagogues seizing power through promoting irrational fear.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

And who exactly are the far left?

In Europe...Angela Merkel

In Canada...Justin Trudeau

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join