It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of Grant Cardone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Your boss then, assuming he is the owner, is doing himself a disservice by engaging in this sort of malarkey.

As you say, the pitch recommended by the cad is not geared toward your specific industry, and will no doubt be a bad influence on those who were already borderline incompetent at their jobs, which will necessitate your spending more time on correcting errors they have made.

Its all deeply concerning. I hope that things improve, one way or another.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He is the owner and he firmly believes it will help yet most of us can't stand watching the guy and think it's a waste of time and his money. He is so "Sold" on this guy which is exactly what Grant Cardone did, he sold HIMSELF to my boss and my boss paid for it. I think he is crazy! He and the other owner are going to this guys conference and I don't even want to know what they paid for that seat.

I was reading how Grant's employees in his Orlando office SUED him for trying to force Scientology courses on them and the ones who refused were fired. Oh heck no! I can't take this nut seriously. I'm not one to follow guru's or scammers like this and to me he is one. He charges insane amounts of money and calls it a "University" yea it counts for nothing! How is that even allowed!?

My boss will talk about him every meeting and say "if you want to give your log in away let me know" Well I am. I am going to present my case as to WHY I can't stand watching or listening to this guy yammer on. It's a waste of my valuable time! I learn nothing from the guy.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

You should compile a report on Cardone's treatment of his employees, the nature and details of the court case generated by that behaviour, and see if you can dig up anything else about him. This will achieve two things.

First of all, it will help you codify your reason for being wary of him, making you better able to consider the situation. It will also help enormously to be able to show your boss/the owner/other wannabe disciples of douche, exactly why this man is toxic, as well as solidify your reasoning in persuasive debate with them.

A query if I may... is there any chance at all that the owner of your company is, in fact, a scientologist?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Oh my boss isn't any better with his treatment or shall I say rude inappropriate "humor" or as I see it adult freaking bullying masked as humor.

Yesterday during our meeting he said if we don't watch Grant Cardone it's our fault and we are basically stupid. I had to bite my tongue hard. Being someone who researches topics the way I do I did my own report on this douche Cardone. I could present my boss an entire packet on this guy and he would still probably worship his scamming ways.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Oh good grief. I get emails daily on his "conference" and the cost for tickets are $2400-$7900!! He claims to have sold 9000 tickets. Now if we average the ticket cost at $3,500.00 x 9000 that is $31.5 MILLION! Seriously?? To listen to this guy talk?! What a scam!!!! People like this disgust me. There is literally NO reason to charge this much other than greed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join