It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee rapes zoo pony in front of child in Berlin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

A 23-year-old man sexually assaulted a pony at Berlin’s zoo for children, police have confirmed. The coitus is said to have happened almost directly in front of a babysitter walking with a child.

Berlin law enforcement have confirmed to RT that there is an ongoing investigation into the case, saying the man in question is of Syrian origin
Source

In Germany's latest example of cultural enrichment, a Syrian man went to a children's zoo and raped a pony. He was seen doing so by a woman and child. His citizenship is, of course, "yet to be established".

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ooo..it is another "let's use ones actions to demonize an entire group"

Conservatives...gotta love em..nothing new.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
God, the Bronies are gonna go apesh*t about this.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Refugee rapes zoo pony in front of child in Berlin

All I can say is :

DA EFF ?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

Yes, lets do it and use that to expel those muslims out of europe once an for all.

There are points in history when many will have to pay for the few, its just life, no one asked them to come here and they know very well that by not embracing our culture they are creating a conflict with us, lets just get rid of all these arabs/muslims/africans/migrants/whatever they are OUT OF HERE NOW!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

"let's use ones actions to demonize an entire group"

no. it's this one actions and then that ones actions,or the other ones actions and so forth. open your blind liberal eyes. many off them shouldn't be allowed in any where but their own land from where they come from.

edit on 13-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm confused you can't be a liberal against pony rape?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

A person who sees what is going on. What this person did was disgusting but should be taken as a sick individual and not what it is being used for. Propaganda in an attempt to use this one case to demonize an entire group.

Kind of sad when you have a lot of immigrants and all your side can find is the occasional story here and there.

If this was a real issue, you should have at least 1 happening daily or a dozen weekly but all you guys can muster up is a few random cases.
edit on 13-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
I think he should be forced to marry his new sweetheart...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Uhmm....

Maybe not so much.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That's right...Most of 'em prefer goats, don't they???

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Best thread title.....EVER

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
I think he should be forced to marry his new sweetheart...

I think he should be forced to pay for palomino support.

edit on 13-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

A person who sees what is going on. What this person did was disgusting but should be taken as a sick individual and not what it is being used for. Propaganda in an attempt to use this one case to demonize an entire group.

Kind of sad when you have a lot of immigrants and all your side can find is the occasional story here and there.

If this was a real issue, you should have at least 1 happening daily or a dozen weekly but all you guys can muster up is a few random cases.

You guys? Never said I was conservative but I'm not. Blind to what happens when millions of people from a third world country migrates, you get a few bad apples and pony rape

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Sad bastard!

Red card offense!

Send him off back home to wherever he originated and let him rape his own livestock.

Which is most lightly the reason for his refugee status in the first place.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yet you use the imagined actions of a few to paint an entire group in a negative light...

Mmm whats the word I am searching for here..

ETA: On topic the guy is obviously sick should be interesting to hear what his excuse is.
edit on 13-11-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Does anyone have pictures of the pony? Was it dressed provocatively?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It is the way things are done now sadly.

Instead of reporting that a sick person did something and it was a freak occurance they have to specify something to put forward a political agenda so immigrant or liberal or conservative or transgender or whatever people seem to need to get angry about.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Does anyone have pictures of the pony? Was it dressed provocatively?

I heard it was naked....
Asking for it, I tell you.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

It is the way things are done now sadly.

Instead of reporting that a sick person did something and it was a freak occurance they have to specify something to put forward a political agenda so immigrant or liberal or conservative or transgender or whatever people seem to need to get angry about.

Well you have two problems which involve people outraged at anything the immigrants do and you have people making excuses and ignoring the issues. Both approaches are unhealthy

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join