It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we in the end of times???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
has anyone read this book? it is written by the same guys who the left behind books. man this book has something to say. it's about the end of times parrallel to what is written in revelations in the bible. pretty spooky. anyone else like to read these kind of books??

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Is that the title of the book? Who wrote it?

You know, we're so focused on the end, when is it coming, how will it come, etc.. not once have i ever seen a thread here or anywhere with people asking how we can avoid the end, How we can right the terrible wrongs humanity currently indulges in. Are we just resigned to let it happen because we're too stupid to change? Are we taking the lazy way out and try to do nothing...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
this has been covered in the past afew times.
use the search feature.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
dgTempe has got it right. We need to focus on how to make it to the end of time. I would say as I practice; treat others as you would want to be treated and never, ever take anything or anyone for granted. So much is put out by the fearmongering all they can do is to focus on just the negitive aspect of it. Mysef, I tend to find what I can do to help make one who is less foutunate than myself feel better. I don't place limits on myself only the one that tells me Im tired. I also must say that it is essential to find a Higher Power: If that is God to you it is. If it is Budda it is. We must all make ourselves available to help others on this hard journey through life and at times it's a struggle for me, but I know if I can do a little, there should be others who could do the same. It's called Human Nature. That song by John Lennon "Imagine" goes a long way if mankind would just put the words to practice.
Peace

[edit on 12-2-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

top topics

join