It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Automatic Dog Walker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This morning is full of new discoveries! You know, I look at every day like if you don't learn something then you're dying. So in today's installment of What Did I Learn Today? we will cover the latest early morning discovery called the "Automatic Dog Walker". (infomercials forthcoming shortly).

So, to build the amazing new Auto Dog Walker you will need a paper plate (oh, and some kind of a dog, any ol' dog critter will do).

On a side note; Now, you may not believe this, but I was actually successful in using a single Auto Dog Walker to walk not one, but TWO dogs on it's maiden voyage!! And not only that, but I also got a treat out of the deal too! I digress.

So here's what you do...(the sequence is important here AND there will be a quiz, so pay attention!). First, you take a big scoop of leftover loaded mashed potatoes with bacon (BACON!!!) out of the frig and place it firmly on a paper plate. You then heat said mashed potatoes in the microwave for exactly 1:45 (yes, one minute and forty five seconds). You then place a nice big slice of French butter on top of said heated potatoes. Now this next part is important...

Next you gobble down all the mashed potatoes (just snarf every last bit down, it's delicious!) leaving what appears to be a spotless paper plate...but is it??? Hardly!! You see, all that goodness from the loaded mashed taters permeated the paper plate when you cooked it, and that little bit of butter you put on there made it even better!

Now, to complete your Auto Dog Walker all you have to do is place the paper plate on the ground (outside if you want them to go on a long walk). They smell the bacon (BACON!!) and butter and it's game on! So here's the deal; you see, the dog licks the plate, but the plate is so light it moves and the dog moves with it. They lick the plate and the plate spins, and the dog spins with it. It's great fun really, and it's even pretty entertaining to watch too!

Our driveway is about 1/4 mile long and downhill (we live on a hilltop), and when the two dogs got to the down to the bottom I just said "Hey, guys" and what do ya know, they came right back up the hill...licking and spinning the whole way. By then, even though the plate had some mileage on it, it still wasn't clean enough (in their minds) cuz there was bacon (BACON!!!) on that plate...so it's even good for another walk or two even!

BOOM!!...Automatic Dog Walker!!

(Patent Pending...all rights apply)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The two brave test pilots in today's edition of 'What Did I Learn Today?' were none other than Rhode (pronounced "Roadie") the Australian Shepard and Cisco the Australian Cattle Dog. Both are ranking Chief Want Officer 2's (not 'Warrant', but 'Want')

Shelby, the Labrador, and senior ranking officer was pretty conked out on the couch the whole time. Although I did get the obligatory "Huh??? Wha??? Bacon????" look out of her at one point, but then she went back to twitchin' and chasing kitties in dreamland.

edit on 11/13/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That would work for one of my Pharaoh hounds...the other would simply either pick up said plate and run to her crate with it...or place a paw on the plate to hold it still. (The former if her older bro Xerxes is remotely interested in the plate, the latter if he's nowhere around.)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That sounds it like it would be pretty amusing to watch. I/we just have a lil Min-Pin now. Adopted a couple years ago after her owner died. Poor thing has come down with diabetes and gone blind recently. She gets around pretty good and will surely get better. Still kind of funny to watch her walk into walls though.

I do not know how to embed videos, I have tried in the past and not sure this will work but will give it a go because I find it it pretty dang funny.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Remember the automatic dog walker featured in Back to the Future ll? It was out and in use no later than two years ago!

top topics

join