It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Really Long List of Women Accusing Trump of Sexual Harassment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Not really..

I doubt most rapists are affluent enough to pay thousands of dollars for call girls.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: bgerbger

Some of those are well within the statute of limitations. Let see their cases.

Oh, just a quick FYI, Gloria Allred not only was a DNC delegate, but is also a partisan hack, so there's that.

Why are people so ready to claim it's all a conspiracy against him WHEN HE LITERALLY SAID THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

also, you could say the same about wienstein and spacey and all the others..

they have money.. why risk sexual assault? it's a power thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Not really..

I doubt most rapists are affluent enough to pay thousands of dollars for call girls.

your train of logic was derailed from the start, i'm afraid. rapists rape because they're too poor to find willing participants? rich men don't rape because they can afford hookers? what?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 200Plus

Don't you mean no one but Hillary Clinton?

Finally we agree on something!! Happy dance.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

No because weienstien and Spacey (as far as I know) has access to their victims.. they were known employees or those seeking employment.. the ones accusing trump and bill have no evidence they were ever in the same room privately..

If trumps 15year old neighbor of 10 years comes forward. I am more likely to believe it..

But with the rest , they could have just seen them at a fundraiser. Never spoke to them.. then just made the whole thing up later..

That’s exactly what juanita Broaddrick’s story was...

Something like Bill was at a hospital opening where she worked. Then he secretly snuck her aside and asked her what hotel she was staying in.. then he shows up and rapes her..

There is no one who even saw them talk at the opening, no one who saw bill go back to her hotel room..

No proof at all she is not just some stalker who made it all up..

And on top of that she is ugly..

I assume bill has no shortage of beautiful women willing to cheat with him..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No I said out of the people who are rapists, I doubt the majority are rich..

I bet the average are a bunch of smucks that cannot get anyone to willingly sleep with them..

I doubt the stereotype rich and rapey serial killer is the average rapist... so with the resources these guys have for other options. We would have to be saying that Trump/bill/whoever is this special 1/1,000,000 case where the guy was so into his dominance fantasy that he went around risking it all to rape ugly women. When he had easy access to countless other options..

I see no evidence for them being that 1/1,000,000 case..

edit on 13-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: face23785

LOL

we have trump admitting walking in on teens while they're dressing... cuz he's the owner.

grabbing and kissing unsuspecting women.. cuz he's rich.

he actually SAID these things, yet you all still don't believe these women who've come out.

unbelievable.

Funny no one believed Bill Clinton’s accusers either. I guess it comes with the position.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I can't stand bill Clinton. lol

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Jessica Drake- Drake met Trump at a golf tournament in Tahoe, Calif.

Temple Taggart - Former Miss Utah, 21 in 1997, the first year Trump owned Miss USA.

Mindy McGillivray - McGillivray attended a party at Mar-a-Lago in January 2003.

Rachel Crooks - Was a receptionist at a firm in Trump Tower.

Natasha Stoynoff - Was a People magazine writer covering Trump in 2005.

this is off topic but funny as hell and shows what a douche trump is. I saw an interview recently with brooke shields. trump called her on the phone after he divorced marla maples asking her if she wanted to go out. he said "you're Americas sweet heart and i'm the richest man in the world. THE PEOPLE WILL LOVE US." LOLOLOLOLOL and, then I always love to think on " john barron." lol he's so damn lame I can't for the life of me understand the cult 45. boggles my mind.
edit on 13-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So, we've heard about the 'casting couch' forever. So why are people still surprised by these things?
A girl from our town, who was very talented & was in a lot of productions locally, went out to Hollyweird. She got some small parts right away, but then faded away. Word from her local friends, was that she wouldn't sleep with anyone to get bigger parts. And everyone nodded their heads in affirmation when they heard that. Even people in our small town 'knew'!

Kind of like when you think, how did that actor/actress, musician, ever make it, they aren't even that good?! Oh...yeah!!!

When girls go out to clubs or whatever, they find out very quickly, to be aware of the creepers & smoothies!

Creepers are usually very unattractive, maybe even scary looking & act disgusting, but they have money to throw around. That's all they have going for them. But there are always going to be people who are attracted to money, no matter what!

Smoothies are usually attractive, smooth talkers & are very good at influencing women.
They are players, but are so smooth that they seem genuine! They actually come across as genuinely interested in you, just for who you are.

For both types it seems to be all about the 'hunt'.
And the more uninterested a girl is, the more of a challenge they seem to see it as. Some of them don't take rejection well. Those were the ones you had to really look out for! Using humor as a deflection didn't always work & you always needed a backup plan to be safe. That's just the way it was. The kind that you felt like you needed a shower just from them talking to you for two minutes!!!

A group of us used to talk about strategies to 'disappear' when confronted with that type.
Once on vacation, when we were out at a club in our hotel, a couple of guys wouldn't leave us alone. We said we were going to the restroom, but kept on going to the elevators. We could see them starting to follow us. So we got on the elevator & pushed the buttons for every floor!
No way for them to tell which floor we got off on!

At work you knew who not to talk to, or even smile at, because they would see it as encouragement. But mostly they were harmless.
But there was a guy that kept asking me out, who tried to follow me home one night, to find out where I lived. I was familiar with the area, so after I got far enough ahead of him, I took an alternate road & drove with my lights off. Then pulled my car down behind my house & didn't turn the house lights on. I saw his car drive by slowly a couple of times, but then he gave up.
He never bothered me after that, thank goodness.

There's no way I would want to be dating now!
Maybe it's just too many crime shows & Jerry Springer, but things just seem to have gotten bat ship crazy!!!

WOQ

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

But what were there claims?? Sexual assault? Or that he hit on Them??

I don’t remember the other claims being very bad.. it has been awhile though..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Yea I did.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

A grade a creep that simply tell's it like it is. Rose McGowan took a six figure payout to keep quiet.....she did more to help Harvey than she ever did to help the victims after her. She should shut the f up. As for the rest of the one's literally coming out the closet with these Me too stories. If you would have told on the fat sob when it happened, maybe YOUR career would have suffered but YOU could have damn sure stopped the next girl down the line from getting the same treatment.....I call it shallow & self centered. You call what you want.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If they are REAL and not politics at all, GO FOR it.
BUT I believe I have guessed correctly and it's all fake.
With the left's CONSTANT AND unreasonable acts who cares?
We could NEVER tell in this environment anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How many people have accused Obama and Hillary of treason which gets kicked under the rug? Where is your proof, CNN or the Washington Post? B.S. from the deep state to cover up their own corruption.a reply to: bgerbger

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No Hillary Silly.

However, just as no one should be tried in the CoPO, no one should be exempt from the court of law either.

If you or I do not need to have "intent" to be charged with a felony, the uberrich and politically connected should not need "intent" to be charged with one either. Especially when the law specifically says "intent is not required".

But, you know that.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Painterz

I think I have heard this record before

Yea, sounds like the same one.

It is! Kill it!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I hear they are revisiting Bill Clinton for his antics.

Laura Ingraham had Juanita Broderick on her show today.

Talk about proof!

(post by Tardacus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join