It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Really Long List of Women Accusing Trump of Sexual Harassment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

As Trump makes America and himself greater, more accusers will magically appear. It's the nature of this sick society we live in.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I will happily hold my hand up. I furiously try to avoid it but now and then, it still seeps out.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think the difference between the Hollywood cases and Trump (and by extension, Moore now) is that everyone knew this # was going on in Hollywood. With Weinstein in particular, he's pretty much admitted the allegations against him are true, taking the "I'm sick" defense. There's a palpable difference in the atmosphere around the different claims though. I think your average American experienced zero shock at all this stuff coming out about Hollywood. It's disturbing how believable it is. Let's see how some of these cases turn out against Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

LOL

we have trump admitting walking in on teens while they're dressing... cuz he's the owner.

grabbing and kissing unsuspecting women.. cuz he's rich.

he actually SAID these things, yet you all still don't believe these women who've come out.

unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

The media really won the narrative on this sexual harassment stuff.

If they had evidence he would be impeached until that happens this is a waste of time

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think you should have named thus thread "Excuses run wild".

Damn good thing Hillary doesn't have any sexual harassment claims against her. This place would explode.

. . . but, Hillary . . .

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Most people with dirt on Hillary are already in the dirt.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I don’t .. and I rarely pass up an opportunity to criticize trump.. at least if I think he deserves it ..

Imho after Trumps “grabbing” tape was released, coupled with Trump bringing those 3 KNOWN FRAUDS to the presidential debate, kicked off a chain of events that led to just a buffet of false rape allegations..

A) the “grabbing “ comment showed he had the mentality of a frat boy and hypothetically the willingness to do it.

B) then him bringing the 3 frauds to the debate showed that he thought it was ok to falsely accuse your opponents of rape/assault..

Well since 2 wrongs OBVIOUSLY make a right (not) I think that created the preception that anyone who was ever a victim of sexual assault had a moral imperative to take him down..

Here’s this guy who at least in theory admits his willingness to sexually harass people, then he goes onto the WORLD stage and falsely accuses someone else of the same thing he just kinda admitted to?!?!

That just screams for a little karmatic retribution..

I think him bringing them to the debates lowered the bar for everyone, and the media was more than happy to limbo right under it by allowing anyone willing to lie on trump on the air.. no matter how silly there story was..

Take the “plane chic” for example..

Really?!! He attacks this woman on a crowded airline flight in front of 150+ people?!?!

Then she just sits there silently and lets him when even the slightest peep from her would have kicked every person on the plane with a hero complex into overdrive?!?!

I think all those who were accusing him thought it was a necessary evil to stop a guy who would make the “grabbing “ comments and then turn right around an falsely accuse the next guy of rape..

But who knows, I always play the sceptic..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I don’t .. and I rarely pass up an opportunity to criticize trump.. at least if I think he deserves it ..

Imho after Trumps “grabbing” tape was released, coupled with Trump bringing those 3 KNOWN FRAUDS to the presidential debate, kicked off a chain of events that led to just a buffet of false rape allegations..

A) the “grabbing “ comment showed he had the mentality of a frat boy and hypothetically the willingness to do it.

B) then him bringing the 3 frauds to the debate showed that he thought it was ok to falsely accuse your opponents of rape/assault..

Well since 2 wrongs OBVIOUSLY make a right (not) I think that created the preception that anyone who was ever a victim of sexual assault had a moral imperative to take him down..

Here’s this guy who at least in theory admits his willingness to sexually harass people, then he goes onto the WORLD stage and falsely accuses someone else of the same thing he just kinda admitted to?!?!

That just screams for a little karmatic retribution..

I think him bringing them to the debates lowered the bar for everyone, and the media was more than happy to limbo right under it by allowing anyone willing to lie on trump on the air.. no matter how silly there story was..

Take the “plane chic” for example..

Really?!! He attacks this woman on a crowded airline flight in front of 150+ people?!?!

Then she just sits there silently and lets him when even the slightest peep from her would have kicked every person on the plane with a hero complex into overdrive?!?!

I think all those who were accusing him thought it was a necessary evil to stop a guy who would make the “grabbing “ comments and then turn right around an falsely accuse the next guy of rape..

But who knows, I always play the sceptic..

The grabbing of a female body part tape was an example of what sometimes happens among the majority of non-gay males in private conversations. Just like gay men and women likely talk about grabbing male body parts. Stop the hypocrisy. If you've never said or thought "I'd like to grab those/that _____", then you're obviously on a much different non-human plane of existence than the rest of us.

Also, your disdain for the 3 Clinton accusers does not make them "known frauds".

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Check my OP history..

You can check the date of the first anti-trump one and it is right after the debate...

I probably had started a dozen pro-trump threads before the debate..

With the news surrounding his intentions to bring them with him being the talk of the day. So I decided to research the claims of the 3 women and see what the story actually was.

When you read up on their accounts it is just the most blantant garbage ever..

The one with the rape claim was the worst offender..

These were not bills employees , family friends or people who ran in there circles..

These were random nobodies with absolutely no proof they had ever been alone in a room with Bill.. ever..

They read like the fantasy accounts of some psycho fan girls, who “wished that had happened.. “

It turned my stomach...

And all the Fox News types were more then happy to pretend they were credible..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

to each their own. I believe these woman.. I know from personal experience how hard it is to talk about sexual assault. do you think if that woman on the plane had spoken up she'd have been believed? trump was a "celebrity".. all he'd have to say is she wants my money, or she's doing it for attention.. she was most likely unbelievably shocked and didn't know what to do. I can relate, sadly.

do you believe the grabbing them by the p was simply locker room talk? I don't. my husband played college basketball, and ya guys say stupid stuff, but they don't brag about grabbing unsuspecting women. it was bragging pure and simple.

have you heard the story from the other woman, the assault that happened at mar-largo?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

guys talk about women in locker rooms - no doubt.

they don't brag about grabbing unsuspecting women by the pussy - that's ridiculous.

what about him actually going into teens dressing rooms while they're dressing cuz he can?? that's bragging, disgusting bragging by a nasty man, pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So Slick Willy is clean?

Thank god for that. I can finally believe in 'the left' again!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

It’s pretty funny you ignored the “3 frauds to the debate” part , which is the part I actually consider relevant..

I f you actually read my post . I said the comments proved nothing more than a frat boy mentality and HYPOTHETICALLY a willingness to do so..

HYPOTHETICALLY, because you always gotta allow for someone meant just blowing smoke..

However what he actually said was that the fact he is rich and famous allows him to come up randomly to women and start grabbing then wherever he pleases..

I am not rich and famous , so I do not have that luxury. So NO I have never said that lol...

I have definitely said I would like to bang her brains out and such, but no I have never used some position of authority to do so..

That does kinda make you a douce for saying that either way..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There's a definite double standard in the public reaction. Nobody but nobody believes Harvey Weinstein didn't do the things he's been accused of.

I haven't seen much skepticism from either side of the aisle in regards to the countless allegations which have been made against a number of powerful men. In fact, there seems to be a consensus that some sort of purge is taking place.

On the Left, people have gone full tilt with guilty until proven innocent. On the Right, it's much the same sort of hysteria right up until there's a compelling political reason for doubt.

There's a real conundrum. Nobody wants to doubt victims but at the same time, false accusations are a reality and I don't believe that anyone wants to see innocent people having their lives destroyed by them. While we have legal standards in courts of law, given the nature of sexual assaults, this conundrum isn't something that's likely to be resolved in regards to the court of public opinion.

In the case of Trump specifically, I personally believed more than a couple of his accusers and others not so much. However, bragging that his role as owner of the pageant entitled him to walk in on naked contestants is pretty f'd up. We don't need a court of law to determine that's some sleazy scumbag #.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I think he could have an army of interns/call girls play out any crazy rape fantasy he wanted.. likely I any city on any night..

Why would he risk it with civilians??

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

...any rapist could just hire someone to act it out. obviously rape and assault are not about enacting fantasies with willing participants.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh, just a quick FYI, Gloria Allred not only was a DNC delegate, but is also a partisan hack, so there's that.

I think that lady would take on anybody anyway, as a matter of fact, she has already sorted out the Democratic party big-time for their shortcomings in the matter of delegate gender...in a word, she's a feminist, but she also went the extra mile over the Miss World 'Pageant' against Trump...and won.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

that's simple - a perversion of power. getting off on making the girl uncomfortable... cuz he can, cuz he's powerful.

easy girls don't give him that.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

That’s mustache twirling villian logic, and sure they exist, but I never assume the least likely is the most likely conclusion..

Sure it happens, but it isn’t the average..

Far more often, when your that wealthy and powerful , if this one says no , the next one will say yes..

I think there is usually some extenuating circumstance.. like they were the only two left after a party, or whatever when that is actually the case..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join