It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Really Long List of Women Accusing Trump of Sexual Harassment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: bgerbger

Who has the longer list, President Trump or President Bill Clinton?

It looks like Bill had a lot of consensual sex outside of marriage, although there are three allegations of sexual misconduct.

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women. Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her.

Wikipedia: Bill Clinton Sexual Misconduct Allegations

I guess it makes sense Weinstein hurt his career, those in the industry disowned him. He wasn't tried and convicted (yet). Trump could be disowned as well, but he answers to the voters and ultimately it is up to them.
edit on 13amMon, 13 Nov 2017 09:33:32 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: DJW001

Because that's what they are : ex-MOSSAD agents.

Harvey Weinstein Hired ex-Mossad Agents to Track Women Accusing Him of Sexual Assault

But some of them were not. Are you, as usual, trying to derail this thread with antisemitic propaganda?

Antisemitic? Lol, you talk about derailing...

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: DJW001

Because that's what they are : ex-MOSSAD agents.

Harvey Weinstein Hired ex-Mossad Agents to Track Women Accusing Him of Sexual Assault

But some of them were not. Are you, as usual, trying to derail this thread with antisemitic propaganda?

Antisemitic? Lol, you talk about derailing...

link   
A man talking about a thing to a male friend in confidence and in one of those ultra-men-only-lets-talk-about-the-ladies moments ("grab them by the *slang word for vulva*", and being guilty of actually doing a thing are totally and completely different.

If you're a man and you're not gay and you have male friends who are not gay and you have drinks with your male friends or hang out with your male friends and there are no ladies around and you're not born again Christians, these types of conversations happen, and frequently. Men talk about women among themselves. Often the conversations are similar to fish tales, you guys know exactly what I'm talking about. There are no filters or censors sometimes. Talking about stuff that never happened, or stuff that could never happen, or that might happen, etc... those conversations happen. Discussing parts of the female anatomy happen and happen often. Men do this. It is not an outrage or out of the norm. It is also not a sex crime nor assault. It is male bonding, normal stuff.
If I were a fly on the wall I could tell you the same kind of conversations happen among women about men.

Stop with the "grab her stuff" bunk already.

Harvey checked himself into a sex rehab clinic and fled the country... There are witnesses to his crimes. Don't do the "if Harvey, then Trump" bunk science too.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

Ikr. I work in a predominantly male environment but sometimes the women join in too. It's just banter as long as it's not taken too far.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Now I’m not saying it is true, and I agree both assaults and false allegations are thrown around like candy in almost any contentious divorce, BUT the claims were in court documents right??

So while I agree it’s iffy either way. It seems to me you are assuming she is lying with the same lack of evidence he is assuming she was telling the truth..

None of us know what happened within their relationship.. none of us.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I would beseech you to actually research the claims of those 3 women.. they are RIDICULOUS..

I think all 3 but definitely the one claiming she was raped has just the worst story ever...

It’s been awhile her only proof she ever met bill was that they both attended the same fundraiser..

She then claims bill came back to her hotel room later and raped her.

There is no other witnesses that claim she has ever even met the guy and is just incredibly unattractive..

I was actually on the trump train until he he brought them to the debate, which led to me researching their claims..

After realizing they had just the least credible stories in history I was pissed.. there is no way trump didn’t know they were lying.. there
Their Stories are just that bad...

I think this kicked off a vicious cycle where the media decided it was ok to allow anyone on air who was willing to falsely accuse trump on retaliation..

Really lowered the bar for everyone and made me leave the trump train for life!

edit on 13-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
****Caveat: I'm in no way defending ANYONE in my comments, just pointing out realities and differences in the eyes of the legal system and in the spirit of logic and critical thinking****

originally posted by: bgerbger
So after Trump's choice words came a number of accusations. Who to believe, the p****y grabber, or women who may or may not have an agenda?

Here's the issue with rape or sexual assault allegations: Generally speaking, they are he-said-she-said (HSSS) stories that lack any evidence substantial enough to enter into trial. Without witnesses, or rape kits with DNA on them, or video/audio of such claimed encounters, judges and juries generally have a duty of dismiss the case or come to a not-guilty verdict.

So, let's look at the list that you provided us:

Ivana: Retracted claim.
Jill Harth: Settled out-of-court under the claim that Trump backed out of a business deal, otherwise an HSSS issue
Summer Zervos: HSSS issue
Jessica Leeds: HSSS issue
Kristin Anderson: HSSS issue (and possibly politically motivated timing)
Cathy Hellar: HSSS issue (and possibly politically motivated timing)
Temple Taggart McDowell: HSSS issue (unless witnesses have come forth...which is still generally weak evidence in such cases)
Karena Virginia: HSSS issue (and possibly politically motivated timing)

Weinstein was publicly crucified for less.

Actually, Weinstein admitted to touching a woman's breast without permission in a secretly recorded interaction while he's trying to get the woman to come into his hotel room while he showers, using classically predatory language while doing it. Weinstein is being publically crucified because of the existence of some proof from the horse's mouth, so to speak, which lends credibility to the claims.

While Trump has made some disgusting comments, he has never admitted to anything, and on the contrary, assertively denies the claims. While admitting to entering the changing room of the Miss America pageants unannounced, that is not "sexual assault," by definition, nor is it remotely the same as what Weinstein is being accused of, which includes "more than 60 accusations of varying degrees of harassment (including at least 16 allegations he exposed himself) and 27 accusations of sexual assault," according to this complete list of allegations against Weinsteing via Slate.

So, no, as far as severity goes, Trump's allegations against him have nothing on Harvey Weinstein's allegations.

But that said, it is very important to note that if ANY of the allegations are a matter of fact, it is disgusting behavior and both need held accountable for what they did--again, if the accusations are true. If not, the women need held accountable for making false allegations, as justice is a two-way street.

Why is there no equal condemnation of Trump?

Hopefully I've answered that question in an intelligent manner for you, as the circumstances for Trump and Weinstein differ quite substantially in many respects, including damning evidence of sexual assault.

Why not call a spade a spade, or can Trump do no wrong whereas so-called liberal Weinstein is the devil incarnate?

Exactly, why not call a spade a spade instead of conflating the two men and their allegations and pretend that Weinstein has been "publicly crucified for less" when, in reality, he is being accused of a LOT more and a lot more SEVERE wrongdoings than Trump?

Again, both should be held accountable IF allegations are true, but we don't know that, yet...at least, not in a court of law. Having been a paralegal for trial attorneys (on prosecution and defense sides of the courtroom), I'm fully aware as to how difficult it is to prove allegations of rape and sexual assault, but if they can not be proven, the accused is innocent, at least in the eyes of the law and punishment.

The court of public opinion is an entirely different matter, though.
edit on 13-11-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Not a list as long as this guys

Here's some photographic evidence.

Bills trying to feel up Trumps wife.

Trumps not trying to feel up Bills wife.

Now wut ?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Thanks, I will look into this.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I actually think everyone sucks overall. I'm like ultra jaded and mega cynical about it at the end of the day.
I have become the essence of blasé.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Dear god, not this same old dead horse again. There are a dozen threads like this, but by all means you all keep reposting the same tired narrative until our response changes

Physical/substantial evidence or bust. Words out of some flapping heads rounded up by Clinton's campaign (and paraded on stage) mean nothing.

No evidence no believe-ey

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

He derails a lot of threads with those accusations. Did the same to my thread about George Soros.

Oh well, free speech is fun.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and I'm convinced everyone is a hypocrite about this subject. Big time. Everyone.
Me included. But I'm in rehab see, I'm confronting my issues.

I may never escape my hypocrisy, but I sure as hell can own up and admit to it.
How about yall?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Not me..

I think all the accusers in both the cases of trump and Bill are equally lying.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Agreed, these events have been used as political hit jobs for decades.

edit on 11/13/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Don't you mean no one but Hillary Clinton?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You were never on the Trump train lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

The world is full of men who abuse people sexually.
Look at the front page of any news outlet.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

An allegation is just that; An allegation.

Pathetic the public is so caught up in allegations over fact.

File a criminal report and seek charges. Else shut up.

i'm sure you felt the same way when trump, Flynn, and his base were screeching "lock her up", right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join