It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Really Long List of Women Accusing Trump of Sexual Harassment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
The source he used is an Israeli paper. Do the Israelis make it a habit to spread anti-Semitic propaganda, or are you using that old fake cry of persecution again to shut down a legitimate claim?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Have any of them filed charges? Any court dates? They did against Weinstein.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Jury conviction or bust.

Donald Trump has a long track record of "settling" with people who have taken him to court. In other words, he buys silence where justice is due. One of the central problems with the ongoing culture of male sexual predation is that it often comes down to the word of a powerless woman-- say, a young woman paying her way through nursing school by modelling, against a powerful, rich man with connections and lawyers.

Why, for example, would a fourteen year old girl not accuse a district judge of rape? Who would the other judges likely to hear the case believe?

The difference between the liberals being accused and then conservatives being accused is that the liberals admit they have a problem and apologize. The "conservatives" call their victims liars.

Historically over 90 % of all lawsuits end in either the suit being dropped or settlement so a record of settlement is pretty meaningless.

Tell me that you don’t really believe liberals admit they have a problem and apologize. That is just beyond the facts. Let me just float out the first quote that comes to mind. “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky!” (Wags finger)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Weinstein is an apolitical creep. He hired thugs to intimidate people. Funny how you have to call them Mossad.

Why do you think Weinstein is apolitical?

This is from CNN:
Harvey Weinstein is now a big problem for Democrats

Weinstein has, for years and years, been a major -- and high profile -- Democratic donor and fundraiser. He has doled out hundreds of thousands -- and helped raise millions -- for Democratic candidates up and down the ballot.

That seems political to me.

He's also hosted a series of fundraisers at his various homes around the country over the years. In 2013, he hosted then-President Barack Obama for a fundraiser at his New York City apartment. In 2012, Obama did a fundraiser for his re-election bid at Weinstein's home in Connecticut. During the 2016 campaign, Weinstein held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign at his New York City apartment and another with fashion mogul Anna Wintour.

Oh, wait. Was that a typo?

Did you mean "Weinstein is a political creep."?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: DJW001

Like Harvey Weinstein ? Does he hires MOSSAD agents as well ?

Weinstein is an apolitical creep. He hired thugs to intimidate people. Funny how you have to call them Mossad.

Apolitical? Do you just make things up?

Harvey Weinstein has donated over $1 million to Democrats since 2000 – here are some of the biggest names

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

“According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Shouldn't there only be one version?

This isn't directed towards you bgerbger. I'm questioning the wording in the article.

edit on 13-11-2017 by abago71 because: Added last line.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So you are actually trying to quote somebody's ex wife as a legitimate source of information?

I love how you never trumpers grab at anything you can.

Thank you for the OP though, I needed a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You quoted Trump from his comments in 2005 but you left part of it out. I never hear anyone comment on this part and it seems like an important part of his statement to ignore:

You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

If we are to condemn the man for his comments it seems as though we should consider the fact that he stated very clearly that the women in question "let you do it". Letting someone touch you then crying assault sounds a lot like the prostitute who didn't know she was raped until the check bounced.

For the record: I do not condone violence against women in any form including groping or other unwelcome sexual contact. If Trump did grab or otherwise assault someone he should be held accountable for it. Having said that, with so many women who are willing to let themselves be touched by celebrities because they are rich and famous I find myself wondering how much of it is sour grapes or regrets after the fact.

Anecdote - I was at a party where a few celebrities stopped by several years ago. One of them was very full of himself and acted like he was God's gift to humanity. (I never really liked this guy and let him know it to his face) Several women were standing near him talking to him. At one point he just reached out, grabbed one woman's shirt between her breasts and pulled it out away from her body, leaned in and looked at her breasts. They laughed and the conversation continued. A few minutes later that same celebrity said, while walking past me, "Let me see you get away with that."

He obviously felt entitled and the reactions of the three women seem to uphold that belief.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You would be hard pressed to fine someone more critical of Trump, but I’m not sure I buy any of this.....

Imho

divorces are ALWAYS CONTENTIOUS... people being assaulted AND people throwing around false accusations are extremely common place...

So who do you believe???

NOW IMHO THE ONES FROM AFTER THE DEBATE WERE LIARS....

However, I think theses were the most self inflicted false allegations in history..

I think the media watched Trump bring Bill Clintons 3 sexual assault accusers to the the debate, and everyone Trump included knew they were lying.. I think at that point the media decided turn about was fair play and allowed anyone willing to falsely accuse trump on the air..

Which turned into a completely disgusting buffet of fake sexual assault allegations...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You would be hard pressed to fine someone more critical of Trump, but I’m not sure I buy any of this.....

Imho

divorces are ALWAYS CONTENTIOUS... people being assaulted AND people throwing around false accusations are extremely common place...

So who do you believe???

NOW IMHO THE ONES FROM AFTER THE DEBATE WERE LIARS....

However, I think theses were the most self inflicted false allegations in history..

I think the media watched Trump bring Bill Clintons 3 sexual assault accusers to the the debate, and everyone Trump included knew they were lying.. I think at that point the media decided turn about was fair play and allowed anyone willing to falsely accuse trump on the air..

Which turned into a completely disgusting buffet of fake sexual assault allegations...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Trump is an untouchable

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Its pretty obvious from the way trump has portrayed himself over the YEARS, it is VERY LIKELY. I mean who even says the things he does. "I better get some tic tacs, I might start kissing her, I cant help myself" "when your famous and have money you can do anything" "grab them by the #####".

Then we have the fact he raped his ex wife, while ripping "fist fulls" of her hair out till her scalp was bloody. She then locked herself into a down stairs bathroom, till the next morning, and when trump saw her, he said "does it hurt?" Yup that is the man the alt right put into office.

Also he has during interviews (Howard Stern) refer to his daughter as HOT piece of ASS, everything I have said is true, and easily looked up.

So no it would not surprise me one bit, if more come forward, I just hope they can prove it somehow, with no doubt. The very sad thing is, he probably would still have his cult sticking up for him.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's 2017 and the PC crowd runs amok. In these times if you tell a woman she has on nice shoes, your sexually harassing her. If you open a door for them, you are a sexist pig. If you gaze upon them over 5 seconds that is sexual harassment. My attitude is why wear those.....f'me pumps if you don't want attention? Why the make-up, the hose, the high heels, the lip gloss, et, etc,. Is it because women like to look good in the mirror? I don't think so. To all the women in Hollyweird that was assaulted and then remained silent........your as much to fault for the next woman that was assaulted as the man who assaulted her....your silence, was golden for YOU, but it caused tons of heartache for the others that came after you. Ms. McGowan, you took a six figure payout to remain silent.......please shut up you selfish bitch.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
It's 2017 and the PC crowd runs amok. In these times if you tell a woman she has on nice shoes, your sexually harassing her. If you open a door for them, you are a sexist pig. If you gaze upon them over 5 seconds that is sexual harassment. My attitude is why wear those.....f'me pumps if you don't want attention? Why the make-up, the hose, the high heels, the lip gloss, et, etc,. Is it because women like to look good in the mirror?

You my friend are a grade A creep. It is 2017 and women can dress any damn way they want without having guys like you treating them based on the way they dress.

This is exactly what a rapist would say, why dress like that if they didn't want it.
edit on 13-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

whoa whoa whoa whoa ......

My attitude is why wear those.....f'me pumps if you don't want attention? Why the make-up, the hose, the high heels, the lip gloss, et, etc,. Is it because women like to look good in the mirror?

Did you seriously just blame the women?

You are disgusting. Any other point you try to make is invalid because of that kind of thinking. I'd like a chance to have a conversation in person. There's so much I'd like to say to you that isn't allowed on ATS.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

First off I think you should establish what y’all are talking about.....

Rape, cat calling , sexual assault, sexual harrassment or an awkward come on..

OBVIOUSLY, no one can dress a way that means they deserve to be raped, assaulted or harassed sexually..

However, I think it is fair to say that someone can be dressed a way that portrays they might be interested in being asked out..

If some one is at the club in her mini skirt and come F me boots (not my term).. then it’s a reasonable assumption to assume she my be be open to being approached.. it would not however give you the right to touch her or continue pressing the advances once you are rejected..

I think a serious disservice is being done whenever we start moving the goal post to encompass things like cat calling and such with sexual assault..

There is no vaccine for awkward situations..

Imho something should not be considered assault or harassment with out either a threat of violence or a certain level of persistence that cat calling just doesn’t provide..

I’m a lot of these cases it seems as if women would like a get out of jail free card for awkward circumstances.. which in the real world will never exist..

Take the text book example of cat calling...

A work site of construction workers begins whistling and shouting sexual innuendos at some attractive woman walking by..

She doesn’t acknowledge them and keeps walking..

Imho no crime, infraction, nor even really disrespect has been committed until someone attempts to follow her..

Well, if someone attempts to follow her, then she speeds up . Obviously, portraying she isn’t interested. Then to continue the pursuit would start to be harrassment..

You don’t get to choose who hits on you before hand.. we are all forced to deal with the awkward situation caused by rejection.. sadly the only way to stop that is if everyone stops having relationships, lol. And that ends the species..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Your leaving out the fact women almost always dress up to impress each other, not necessarily men.. some pretend it’s for male attention, but in reality none of us care what they are wearing.. past being clean and ordered..

So being dressed up sexily wouldn’t mean that she was o the prowl.. it could mean that.. the mathematical probability increases.. but it wouldn’t at all be a sure thing..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What you just wrote sounded reasonable but the other guy was not. He basically said what rapists say, if they didn't want it, they shouldn't dress like that.

Also women do not dress for men and if they are dressed a certain way, maybe because they want to feel sexy, empowered or whatever. Actions show if a women is interested not dressed a certain way, a look your way, flirting with you....etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Who has the longer list, President Trump or President Bill Clinton?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It seems to me like one should treat the Weinstein and Trump cases with the same way of thought, I am seeing a lot of bias from conservatives on here.

An allegation is just that; An allegation. Pathetic the public is so caught up in allegations over fact.

It is about "innocent until proven guilty": In a criminal case that means - beyond a reasonable doubt In a civil case that means - a "preponderance of evidence"

It also requires a conviction by a jury.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

I bet if what you claim were true then it would have been plastered all over the media by now.

This is decent advice!

Would these posters say the same thing about Weinstein, or especially, Hillary?
edit on 13amMon, 13 Nov 2017 09:27:48 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join