It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Really Long List of Women Accusing Trump of Sexual Harassment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Just a few weeks ago when the accusations about Weinstein came out, many were quick to condemn him, some because he's a disgusting pig of a man, but quite a few it seems due to Weinstein's politics.

So far there have been a lot of accusations against Weinstein, but let us look at one Donald John Trump in context. He has been accused by at least 15 women of sexual assault, a few of these long before announcing his 2016 presidential candidacy.

The first of these was his then wife Ivana. In her sworn deposition she said;

www.thedailybeast.com...

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your f******g doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Trump of course denies it, and Ivana later retracted her claims, but the story is very sinister with apparent threats by lawyers and Trump himself.

Next on the list is Jill Harth in 1992. She alleges he assaulted her a number of times.

en.wikipedia.org...

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused Trump of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts", and "relentless" sexual harassment. The suit was withdrawn after Houraney settled with Trump for an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that claimed that Trump backed out of a business deal. She still claims to have been sexually assaulted[4] and although he was never violent with her, she says he made attacks that were "unwanted and aggressive, very sexually aggressive".

There was also Summer Zervos, contestant on The Apprentice

Summer Zervos was a contestant on the fifth season of The Apprentice, which filmed in 2005 and aired in 2006. Subsequently, she contacted Trump in 2007, about a job after the show's completion, and he invited her to meet him at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Zervos has said that Trump was sexually suggestive during their meeting, kissing her open-mouthed, groping her breasts, and thrusting his genitals on her. She also has said that his behavior was aggressive and not consensual.

There are claims and counterclaims, and recently she has filed a defamation case against Trump.

Now let us look at the oft-quoted words straight from the mouth of Trump himself.

en.wikipedia.org...

Two of the allegations (by Ivana Trump and Jill Harth) became public before Trump's candidacy for president, but the rest arose after a 2005 audio recording was leaked during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump was recorded bragging that a celebrity like himself "can do anything" to women, including "just start kissing them ... I don't even wait" and "grab 'em by the pussy" (pussy is slang for vulva). Trump subsequently characterized those comments as “locker room talk” and denied actually behaving that way toward women, and he also apologized for the crude language that was leaked. Many of his accusers stated that Trump’s denials provoked them into going public with their allegations.

So after Trump's choice words came a number of accusations. Who to believe, the p****y grabber, or women who may or may not have an agenda?

Jessica Leeds

In the early 1980s, Leeds was a businesswoman at a paper company on a flight from the Midwest, returning to New York. A flight attendant offered her an empty seat in the first-class cabin next to Trump. Leeds alleged that about 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest and began touching her, grabbing her breasts, and tried to put his hand up her skirt. "He was like an octopus," she said. "His hands were everywhere. It was an assault." Leeds said she had sent a letter containing her allegations to the editor of The New York Times.

Kristin Anderson

On October 14, 2016, The Washington Post reported allegations by Kristin Anderson that Trump groped her beneath her skirt in a Manhattan nightclub in the early 1990s.

Cathy Hellar

In February 2016, Cathy Heller was interviewed off the record for an article for The Guardian in which she recounted how she was grabbed and kissed by Donald Trump two decades earlier.

Temple Taggart McDowell

Temple Taggart McDowell, Miss Utah USA in 1997, publicly accused Trump of unwanted kisses and embraces that left McDowell and one of her chaperones so uncomfortable, according to McDowell, that she claimed she was instructed not to be left in a room alone with him again.

Karena Virginia

At an October 2016 press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, yoga instructor and life coach Karena Virginia stated that in 1998, Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast.

The list goes on and on and on and the Wikipedia article goes through each accusation.

Weinstein was publicly crucified for less.

Let us look at some more of Trump's words, about visiting pageant dressing rooms.

I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else....You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it.... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.

Cue the faux outrage, because lo and behold, some of those condemning Weinstein the loudest are also supporting Moore and Trump? Why is this? Why is there no equal condemnation of Trump?

Why not call a spade a spade, or can Trump do no wrong whereas so-called liberal Weinstein is the devil incarnate?

edit on 13-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Jury conviction or bust.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Jury conviction or bust.

So is Weinstein also innocent until a jury conviction, or is he ok to publicly crucify because you know, politics?

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Some of those are well within the statute of limitations. Let see their cases.

Oh, just a quick FYI, Gloria Allred not only was a DNC delegate, but is also a partisan hack, so there's that.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

An allegation is just that; An allegation.

Pathetic the public is so caught up in allegations over fact.

File a criminal report and seek charges. Else shut up.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Sadly it seems to be different when Trump does it, because it's okay when your own team does awful things, because you're the good guys and Hillary is worse, so it doesn't matter what you do, because Hillary will always be worse.

It's interesting psychology actually. It's a very uniquely American My Team/Your Team thing, that one doesn't really see in other countries. And I don't know if it's because of the way Americans are brought up with the idea of Winning At ALl Costs Being The Most IMportant Thing, or if it's a symptom of your two party system.

But either way, it's useful to see the list.

There's also no doubt a lot of names from his running of the Miss Teen beauty pageants that might well get added to the list if they weren't so afraid to go public with their complaints. Trump has himself frequently boasted about his molestations of the contestants at his beauty pageants after all.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I think I have heard this record before

Yea, sounds like the same one.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Noone should be tried in the court of public opinion. Full Stop.

It is not about political party or scoring points. It's not about the same lawyer going after Trump defending Weinstein.

It is about "innocent until proven guilty":
In a criminal case that means - beyond a reasonable doubt
In a civil case that means - a "preponderance of evidence"

Public opinion only requires an accusation and a desire on one's part for that accusation to be true.

This is why we see arguments like "maybe not in this case, but in others" or "in spirit it is still true", or "it's happened before, so it's likely that this is the same", or "IF you think about how damaging this could be IF it was true" - all of which do absolutely nothing to argue the merits of the cases in question but argue to the emotions evoked by the crime the cases are about. That in itself should make one pause to question whether the person on trial in the CoPO is guilty, or if they are simply looking for a sacrificial goat for the masses.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Trump is a bad man Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

got it.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The world is LOADED with Jezabels and gold diggers. Look at the front page of any news outlet, this is getting real old.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

Jury conviction or bust.

So is Weinstein also innocent until a jury conviction, or is he ok to publicly crucify because you know, politics?

I and many others ARE NOT "crucify" him without facts.
Can we say it looks fishy . maybe and it would be just an OPINON.

But its THE PRESS that is in all reality "publicly crucify" him.

Just like they did with trump.

But the difference here is NO FACTS HAVE COME TO LIFE nor have ANY CHARGES OR LAWSUITS FILLED IN COURT on trump.
Neither during the election, after the election or even now a YEAR LATER.

But in the press and here by many on ATS CONTINUE to push the propaganda (BY YOU IN THE ORIGINAL OP TITLE AND POST) with STILL NO PROOF, COURT CASE, OR CONVICTION.

I personally despise the man and the whole hollywood system.
A system for well over 50+ years has been known as a cesspool of sexual abuse, harassment, and using actors/actresses (either aspiring or new) for those in power personal sick pleasure.
Hell the 80s song "dont mean nothing" even told of this.

But given all that I AND MANY OTHERS are not convicting the man until PROOF AND CONVICTION IN COURT OF LAW happens.

Something NOT EVEN CONSIDERED BY THOSE AS A MATTER OF PRACTICE ON THE LEFT
AKA you by your original OP.

but what is even more disgusting and BLATANT HYPOCRITICAL the press , by Hollywood types (even accusers) and I dare say you is this.

they are blasting weinstein, many other actors/directors/ect, and YOU SPECIFICALLY ON TRUMP WITHOUT FACTS or convictions.....but at the academy awards (and also not mentioned BY YOU) THOSE SAME PEOPLE AND ACCUSERS ARE APPLAUDING ROMAN POLANSKI .

A man who was CONVICTED (BY PLEADING GUILTY) OF RAPING A YOUNG GIRL but when the plea deal fell though instead of going back to court to fight it (which was his right) he FLED TO FRANCE.

Scrounger

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Jury conviction or bust.

Donald Trump has a long track record of "settling" with people who have taken him to court. In other words, he buys silence where justice is due. One of the central problems with the ongoing culture of male sexual predation is that it often comes down to the word of a powerless woman-- say, a young woman paying her way through nursing school by modelling, against a powerful, rich man with connections and lawyers.

Why, for example, would a fourteen year old girl not accuse a district judge of rape? Who would the other judges likely to hear the case believe?

The difference between the liberals being accused and then conservatives being accused is that the liberals admit they have a problem and apologize. The "conservatives" call their victims liars.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Like Harvey Weinstein ? Does he hires MOSSAD agents as well ?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Only conservatives settle for silence I’m sure...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Like Harvey Weinstein ? Does he hires MOSSAD agents as well ?

Weinstein is an apolitical creep. He hired thugs to intimidate people. Funny how you have to call them Mossad.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Because that's what they are : ex-MOSSAD agents.

Harvey Weinstein Hired ex-Mossad Agents to Track Women Accusing Him of Sexual Assault

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Because that's what they are : ex-MOSSAD agents.

Harvey Weinstein Hired ex-Mossad Agents to Track Women Accusing Him of Sexual Assault

But some of them were not. Are you, as usual, trying to derail this thread with antisemitic propaganda?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

again PROOF.

you make accusations in specific that trump has settles sex crimes out of court.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

I bet if what you claim were true then it would have been plastered all over the media by now.

Instead you make BASELESS ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT PROOF and claim it is proof.

then you just now claim (WITH YOUR UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS) that its proof the judge had done something wrong.

tell you what.

If I can get a bunch of people to make ACCUSATIONS WITH NO PROOF that he sexually harassed them .
then TWO women (or more) from 30+ years ago makes ACCUSATIONS YOU SEXUALLY HARASSED THEM.
I say its PROOF BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND WAS ACCUSED THAT YOU DID SEXUALLY HARASS THOSE WOMEN would you accept GUILT WITHOUT CONVICTION IN COURT OF LAW?
Hell no you would not.

so if you would not accept it in your life WHY IN HELL do you then not support INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY in trump or this judge?

Scrounger

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

So 2 + 2 = fish?

That's is some fancy mental gymnastics you've come up with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join