It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Breach and Spilled Secrets Have Shaken the N.S.A. to Its Core

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: The GUT

That article is a hit piece plain and simple. It seems less focused on reporting and more on expressing vitriol against the agency

Clue me in, buddy, why would they want to do that? What is going on here? It's related to Q and the 55+ White Rabbit twitter question's?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Some of it has been published, but otherwise each archive costs incrementally more to access. Like hundreds of thousands/millions of dollars

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Heh, especially since they said their counter-intelligence investigations group is called "Q group"

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

If we are to believe any of this bizarre story then apparently there is a internal war going on between the Clowns In America and the No Such Agency.
The No Such agency is feeding Intel to the POTUS. The clowns in America are fighting to keep their Stranglehold on the world. Allegedly this article is a shot across the bow to let the No Such agency know that there will be repercussions. It's time to drain the swamp I think

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I wonder how the people in America would react if they found out the clowns in America have installed every president since Carter

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Shadow Brokers have released various Alphabet agency hacking software over the last 24 months.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks pal, that makes sense, I was thinking along similar lines, I just didn't want to jump to conclusions since ive been struggling to keep up what with the chaos that is my life always butting its head in where it has no business being.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But but,

We have nothing to hide....why worry about WHAT the NSA can do? /end sarcasm

The scary part is that we still dont know what capabilities now exist in the criminal world.

FFS

edit on 11 13 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Meddling in others affairs seems appropriate that own affairs get meddled.

A 5 year-old learns how to keep hands to self...

a return to purity seems far-fetched but its within our grasp?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I won't link to the site, but I found Shadow Brokers selling something called a "July dump" for around $270 American dollars. It was in broken English.
edit on 13pmMon, 13 Nov 2017 14:38:34 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 13pmMon, 13 Nov 2017 14:39:26 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
+++
++
+

Bring it on, Clowns.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

dark, I believe the price has gone up incrementally (but am not 100% sure). I made several purchases myself, as I analyze malware as a hobby. I also posses a large amount of "equation group" tools for scholarly analysis as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thanks to government incompetence, essentially all NSA capabilities now exist in the criminal world.

Their ANT catalog for instance was recreated using OTS hardware for a minimal amount of money (1k-2k $$$)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join