It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Supposed" UFO Picture Near Naval Air Weapons Station In 2007 Just Released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Also im 99 percent sure military does not test that stuff in the daytime.

Why wouldn't they do that? The remarkable properties of this craft is that it has all the aerodynamic features a craft could have, namely in form and reflective rinkles from the top down to the rim of the object imo.

As from above and below it reflects light so it's hard to see if one would be above it or below the object.

The only time this craft would be visible is when the sun strikes the object then it seems that the light is directed to the outer rim of the object leaving a powerful and intensified light beam horizontally directed.

As we know that intensified sunlight can distort sensors?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

They still dont test this kinda stuff in the daytime

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Just like Area 51, the test area for secret military projects would have ground sensors to detect someone in the area. To keep international espionage of black projects in check. I think it was likely a commercial company testing a not so secret drone. A drone with a central fan system and gyroscopes. Looks like the top and bottom are open holes.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

All right, you have a point there.

Thanks for the insight.

Cheers,

BT

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So if they don't test these kind of craft in the daytime it isn't ours right?

So who else have that technology at this moment if this would be genuine photographs ?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Again, I'm not trying to prove the thing is real. I'm just looking at the photos. If they are fake, then somebody went to a lot of trouble to create four different photos, each from a slight different perspective, and Photoshopped in a 3-D model or CGI, making sure all the colors and shadows and reflections were aligned within reason (or at least our ability to tell with our limited photo analysis skills and tools). Seems like a lot of trouble for something that is unlikely to have a satisfying explanation either way.

Give me a couple of hours and I reproduce I sort like picture using a 3d model in zbrush render that through keyshot with a HDRI background and you never know if it's real or not .

So in a sense to be honest every still picture looking at a hardsurface model can be faked with precision.

Now if you take video footage then it's another ballgame and much harder to achieve a realistic video because the animation has to be processed through different programing all using different properties when talking about colors lighting masking etc. Also building a credible and natural movement on the object on the surrounding area takes a lot of fine tuning to fool the viewer who mostly detects unnatural movement as our perceptionary vision is mostly based on what we know in our daily lives.

Imo most credible ufos are the morphing ones because you have to create a saperate animation that on itself has many variations of morphing realtime and also has to be perfectly blend in another separate video , like a landscape where the supposed footage should have been captured by the author.

Software like Adobe premiere and other professional software have to deal with these kind of problems as backend solutions.
edit on 0b58America/ChicagoWed, 15 Nov 2017 04:57:58 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 15 Nov 2017 04:57:58 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
this is one of the worst "ufo" pictures i have ever seen, where do i even start?
1: wrong lighting on the ufo
2: ufo litterally looks like it was glued into the picture
3: ufo looks like two metal baskets glued togheter with duct tape
4: the shadow is just an mark in the ground
in my humble opinion, that ufo is going up mr. bradshawn ass

In my humble opinion I think you are dead wrong

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

still looks like an very crude hoax to me

Well I sure hope your opinion didn't change in the 12 minutes between your posts

(post by humanoidlord removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Jonjonj

The Sun being almost overhead is irrelevant for what I was saying, as I was comparing the way the light shines on the helicopter and on the UFO but not how high or low it was, I was talking about the direction from which the light is shinning on both objects.

If the UFO has a circular shape when seen from above (as it appears) then the position of the reflection of the Sun on the UFO points to the Sun being behind the camera and slightly to the right, while the reflection of the Sun in the helicopter's windshield points to the Sun being to the right of the camera, slightly in front of the camera.

Like this.

UFO and light direction.

Helicopter and light direction.

Another thing I noticed was that it looks like the most visible shadow of a plant branch points to the Sun being in the same position as for the helicopter, as you can see below, in the area marked with a yellow circunferance.

One last thing: if the UFO is so shiny it should reflect the ground, and, when that close to the ground, even if it wasn't shiny, it shouldn't appear so bright on the underside, as not only that kind of vegetation absorbs a lot of light but also reflects almost nothing (vegetation is made to absorb light, not to reflect it).

from what i can see with the shadows the sun seems to be behind the camera and to the right

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

The last photo of it furthest away shows the shadow on the sagebrush on the hill on the other side of the power lines. However the object looks on this side of the power lines, the shadow and object are way off, unless it magically got Yuuuge in the last frame.

Doesn't jive.

if the sun is behind the camera, which it looks to me like it is then the shadow would show further away

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I saw this on SecureTeam10. Don't know what to say. I looks like a ufo

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Give me a couple of hours and I reproduce I sort like picture using a 3d model in zbrush render that through keyshot with a HDRI background and you never know if it's real or not.

Please feel free. I'd like to see it. Just be sure to put a big "FAKE" watermark on them. Three different but consistent images from three different perspectives. Although, just because you might be able to roughly duplicate the images wouldn't necessarily mean that the originals are bogus, only that they can be approximated in that way.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: colthegrinch
if the sun is behind the camera, which it looks to me like it is then the shadow would show further away

Because of the way it reflects off the object, because it's curved, the sun can be anywhere along a line from behind and to the right of the camera operator all the way up to nearly straight overhead. Kind of like this:

edit on 15-11-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I suspect it’s a bs story. In my experience I’d get that close to authorities or military who are doing anything special they’ll arrest you, take your stuff, press charges and wreck your entire life

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
I suspect it’s a bs story. In my experience I’d get that close to authorities or military who are doing anything special they’ll arrest you, take your stuff, press charges and wreck your entire life.

They sure would now, with the posting of this stuff. It wouldn't take them too long to find the real guy, since there are probably enough clues in the narrative to narrow it way down.

Stories are funny. I'm much more willing to accept a story with no images than one with images because images can be so easily faked. An image, particularly one that seems either "too shaky/blurry" or even "too good" adds a lot of new hurdles for the story to overcome. I'm sure that a lot of people here are like me that way.

My first basic criteria for photographic evidence leading to proof of something strange is to get multiple images of an object taken from different perspectives by different people who are not anonymous. This doesn't even reach that basic level. It's nice to have more than one image to play with, though.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Never liked this photo or story from the start, it was posted by Secureteam10 on to youtube 2 days ago.

Not going to link the video as, i dont like the way he puts his videos and pictures out to the public as real and mysterious to try to fool people.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

Probably is a hoax, but who knows these days? We've all seen some CGI UFO video clips that are so fake, they are laughable...including the phoney narration and comments from gullible people who think they're the real deal. If this is a hoax, at least the guy wrote an interesting story and made an effort on fooling us. By the way, these pictures were taken in the California desert, "near" the Naval Air Weapons Station. One person who actually worked there, stated that by the looks of the topography, it's "miles" away. If this guy is telling the truth, maybe his friend, who was employed at the base, told him that experiments were being done in the desert and told him where to hang out. Curious if any more information comes out pertaining to this sighting. Preferably not from one of the UFO "specialty" channels on YouTube, like SecureTeam10.
edit on 11/15/2017 by shawmanfromny because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

As I usually don't like doing this, Then this one I made on request
I didn't duplicate the originals because I didn't have an HDRI photograph of the original because I need a 360-degree photograph to duplicate instead I made this as an example that it could be done.

The only way I could reproduce that photograph is to take the same photograph and build a 360-degree HDRI picture, that I had some issues with to tamper with the original photograph. Ill hope it somehow satisfied your question?
edit on 0b42America/ChicagoWed, 15 Nov 2017 17:29:42 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 15 Nov 2017 17:29:42 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join