It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Supposed" UFO Picture Near Naval Air Weapons Station In 2007 Just Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
FOUND THE OTHER PICTURES!

HERE'S THE GUY'S STORY:

While I was in town I stopped by this friend's house and after a few drinks he started telling me how that week he had been monitoring a flying saucer. When I asked him how he knew that's what it was he told me- first of all, in all the years he had been doing that job he never had two generals and three other men with top security clearance recording and watching everything he did. He explained how it was very simple. There were two signals on the radar screen. One would appear very low in altitude, go up to a certain higher altitude and then click off. There would be a countdown for a certain amount of time- five; four, three, two, one and then it would click back on. When this happened the first time the people in the room got very excited. The object on his screen would lower in altitude until it was no longer on the radar, move to a different position and repeat the same thing over and over at different altitudes. All the while the other signal on the radar screen would remain constant.

Curious as to what it was he was monitoring he asked around. People that he knew who physically worked on the radar range and would see what was out there told him that believe it or not it was a flying saucer. They described it as being shiny like a mirror and smooth like glass all over inside and out. It had no doors or windows only a hole cut in the top (I got the idea that the hole had jagged edges like it was cut with something) they described the inside as only having three small seats surrounded by a bird nest of fiber optic cable. The seats were molded out of the floor rather than attached to the floor. This thing was one piece with no seams anywhere.

Keep in mind that description is just a rumour as to what it was like. He didn't actually see it himself he was just told that's what it was. Being in between jobs and having nothing to do the next day I made my way out there. (I'm not telling you how I was able to get there but I will say I walked a very long distance) as I got closer I could hear a helicopter so I peeked up over a hill and down in the small valley below sure enough I could see this silver disc out there. There were a few tan-colored trailers and other military vehicles on the North End of the valley. This thing would wobble along close to the ground very unstable. I don't believe anyone could have been riding on the inside but got the idea that helicopter was remotely controlling it.

At first I was too afraid to take any pictures but then it got really close to me so I started snapping some photos figuring that if I was going to be caught I might as well have some pictures. I also took a short video but then to save space on my camera I started deleting the blurry pictures. I spent maybe 10 minutes total watching this thing. I then turned around and got out of there as quickly as I could. I took my shirt off thinking the color of my skin would blend in with my surroundings better than the color of my white shirt. About halfway back I got scared and hid the camera in the desert.

That night I went back over to my friend's house and when I told him what I had done he laughed in disbelief until I told him the path this thing followed from the North-West side of the valley to the South-East. When he realized I was telling the truth he got very angry and threw a plastic cup at me. He basically chased me out of the house telling me never to go get those pictures. I let them sit there for two days and then went back and got the camera. When I looked at the pictures there was no video and I realized that what I thought was a blurry picture was actually a blurry video that I deleted. I still kick myself for that one every time I think about it. A few years later I went back to town and ran into him at Walmart and he pretended he didn't even know me. This is someone that I have known my whole life. We went to school together and played on the same Little League baseball teams.

nexusnewsfeed.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't think there is much wrong with the pictures, the 'UFO' is obviously round shaped and fluted in in the middle, and is likely to catch a bright sun that is fairly high in the sky, the helicopter canopy is more windscreen shaped and flatter rather than a wrap around canopy and only catches a snatch of the sun on the outer edge from the cameras view, and it's not really all that dark on the shaded side, also perhaps high enough up that is has no shadow in the range of the picture, while the 'UFO' appears to be just above the ground.
Anyway, the 'UFO' shape is what actually is reminiscent of an old Navy drone from years ago, when they were painted in a black and white check..presumably a testing colour then, and likely updated in some ways.
What I am presuming is that they still use the things at desert bases today, for the like of LASER weapons basic tests, while the more advanced prototype LASERS would need much more difficult testing when done at sea, where the conditions are more problematic for LASERS.

So I think it's 'just' a drone.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Curious. The size and the shadow of the thing change appropriately from one image to the next.

edit on 13-11-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So, if it is a drone, how does it fly?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
this is one of the worst "ufo" pictures i have ever seen, where do i even start?
1: wrong lighting on the ufo
2: ufo litterally looks like it was glued into the picture
3: ufo looks like two metal baskets glued togheter with duct tape
4: the shadow is just an mark in the ground
in my humble opinion, that ufo is going up mr. bradshawn ass

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Good catch! It really doesn't look CGI to me. If it's a military drone, what the heck could the propulsion system be? The trouble is, so many UFO enthusiasts have seen SOOOOO many hoaxes and CGI clips on YouTube, that we've become extremely sceptical on any UFO footage. The thing that I like about these pictures is that they are clear and sharp. They also show reflections/shadows and what appears to be a military helicopter. Not saying it's an alien craft, but I'm not thinking this a hoax of any kind.
edit on 11/13/2017 by shawmanfromny because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Thanks for your opinion. I've seen a lot worse UFO pictures over the years....just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

That's what I'd like to know. According to humanoidlord, it's just two metal baskets flung in the air, so who knows...maybe a human arm?

edit on 11/13/2017 by shawmanfromny because: FORGOT THE "LORD" PART.....OOPS

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

still looks like an very crude hoax to me

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

ok so i was wrong it truly isnt an mark in the ground
however i am pretty sure you can do that in photoshop

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

handwavium

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

[insert witty comment about double posts here]
edit on 13-11-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

i have seen a bunch of videos of real ufos
however we will never get an good picture like that because:
a: an MIB breaks in
b: radiation

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

i am just exagerrating, i have seen way wayyyyyy worse

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Solar powered drone?? About right colors. Have to read back on the size

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
ok so i was wrong it truly isnt an mark in the ground
however i am pretty sure you can do that in photoshop

Of course you can. And you can also give it an illusion of depth and shape with a 3-D model. Although it doesn't immediately look like that was done here.

edit on 13-11-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Some of the hoakiest looking UFO pics have turned out to be the most credible.

McMinnville is one - www.google.com...://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMinnville_UFO_photographs&ved=0ahUKEwijn9XBvLzXAhUE8mMKHWqfCb0Q FggdMAA&usg=AOvVaw2ZBZu8b7OOn2qRaqpn4pPJ

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The last photo of it furthest away shows the shadow on the sagebrush on the hill on the other side of the power lines. However the object looks on this side of the power lines, the shadow and object are way off, unless it magically got Yuuuge in the last frame.

Doesn't jive.

edit on 13-11-2017 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
So, if it is a drone, how does it fly?

It could be an inflatable and use air blasted out of narrow ducts on the top and bottom and around the edge.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The Sun being almost overhead is irrelevant for what I was saying, as I was comparing the way the light shines on the helicopter and on the UFO but not how high or low it was, I was talking about the direction from which the light is shinning on both objects.

If the UFO has a circular shape when seen from above (as it appears) then the position of the reflection of the Sun on the UFO points to the Sun being behind the camera and slightly to the right, while the reflection of the Sun in the helicopter's windshield points to the Sun being to the right of the camera, slightly in front of the camera.

Like this.

UFO and light direction.

Helicopter and light direction.

Another thing I noticed was that it looks like the most visible shadow of a plant branch points to the Sun being in the same position as for the helicopter, as you can see below, in the area marked with a yellow circunferance.

One last thing: if the UFO is so shiny it should reflect the ground, and, when that close to the ground, even if it wasn't shiny, it shouldn't appear so bright on the underside, as not only that kind of vegetation absorbs a lot of light but also reflects almost nothing (vegetation is made to absorb light, not to reflect it).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join