It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Supposed" UFO Picture Near Naval Air Weapons Station In 2007 Just Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Lets cut to the chase, shall we?

This story came out today about a guy, whose pseudonym is 'Keith Bradshaw', who took a number of pictures (5 total) showing what appears to be a UFO hovering above the ground in 2007. The picture was taken in the California desert, next to the Naval Air Weapons Station at China Lake, back in 2007. A friend working at this Naval base told him about this mysterious craft. He claimed that he "has been too nervous to show anyone until now."

He claims he heard a helicopter as he approached the base, before seeing the silver UFO with a number of military vehicles parked nearby.

He has sent the images to be analysed by some of the world's top UFO experts, who are divided over their authenticity.

British UFO sleuth Philip Mantle said: "This could turn out to be one of the most controversial UFO photo-cases on record.

www.express.co.uk...

I've looked around the net looking for the other pictures, but came up empty. So far the Express and Godlike Productions have articles on it. I found a clip on YouTube that I posted below:

Well, ATS UFO sleuths, what's your call? Fake? Military Drone? Alien Technology? I'm leaning on drone, but that's the strangest drone I've ever seen!

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Starboard side of helicopter appears to be unlit while the sun is glaring on the UFO.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If he was that close to get a picture, then he would have been spotted. If they are that advanced, then mapping images would be a breeze for them.

As for what the object could be, a really cool drone.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Security admonition entering China Lake:

Interesting article written by a former employee of the China Lake Naval Weapons Center (NWC):

During my time there, which spanned nearly 9 years beginning in 1973 and ending in 1982, I was employed in several different capacities. I started off as an apprentice electrician in the Public Works Department in 1973 and after completing the program and making journeyman, I wound up transferring to the Range Department and the Supersonic Naval Ordinance Research Track or SNORT, as it is commonly known.

My journey began in the early morning hours of July 30th, 2012 with a UFO sighting that took place over the China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station in California that lasted for several hours and led to continued UFO sightings and other strange sights in the sky for the next three days, including witnessing what I now believe to have been a full on holographic demonstration of Project Bluebeam. After overcoming my initial sense of shock and disbelief, I became completely engrossed in a search to find rational explanations for the strange sights I was seeing in the sky. At that particular point in time I had never heard of a chemtrail or many of the other terms I was to become so familiar with but that was rapidly to change. For the next couple of months, I was much like the Richard Dreyfuss character in Close Encounters and chased strange lights in the sky around the countryside at night and observed strange and unnatural cloud formations during the day as well as pursuing research on the Internet.

As I struggled to wrap my mind around the incredible sights I was seeing in the skies, I compiled a short list of possible causes but I kept coming back to the Navy and the China Lake base as the most likely explanation. The top three possibilities of that list were: 1) government research with military applications; 2) ET really is here; 3) a combination of 1 & 2, which is still my favorite theory. Over time, my personal observations and experiences have allowed me, along with a great many other people who were accompanying me, to witness an incredible assortment of extraordinary sights in many different locations. The one constant throughout my journey to date has been my proximity to the Naval Air Weapons Station at China Lake, California, which in turn is in close proximity to a large number of other related military facilities that I believe also play a role in what we are witnessing in our skies.

www.thetruthdenied.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Looks like two bowls. People used to fake pictures by making models out of bowls, saucers and tossing up in the air and snapping a pic

Very fake looking, but then I don't know Whst one is supposed to look like.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Just like what happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Appears they were playin' with their anti-grav powered toy (drone)...most likely man-made. Doesn't 'seem' big enuff to be manned. Another example of the suppression of potentially world-changing technology...but nooo...nothing but nothing stops or even touches the cash flow that is big oil. Greedy planet-killing bastards. /rant

edit on 12-11-2017 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Interesting part of this story is the electrician's story.
after getting out of the navy.
I worked for three months in 1974 in the public works electrician shop as a temp worker and a year later worked for 2 1/2 years as a security officer on the base with a TS-NAC clearance while going to collage.

I know a lot of workers on the base over the years and never have heard of the story with the UFO photo.

But i do know of and saw the film taken back in about 1967 with a high speed tracking camera during a weapons test. i still live about 300 feet from the base fence and will have to hit up my sources about the photos.

One problem at china lake range areas are they are NO camera areas unless you have a P clearance on you base pass.
I had this clearance back in 1969 while i worked for code 4564 photo at area R.

the quality of the photo seems to good for a cell phone camera.

On closer view i spotted a set of power lines in the back ground that i have seen many times before and they are not on base but east of Ridgecrest CA and are the main feeder power lines going to Trona calif.

The photo was taken within a 1/2 mile of 35°36'17.89N 117°36'19.50 W and in plain sight of the city of Ridgecrest Calif.

This is in a navy flight path for the base and common area for low level flights.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Starboard side of helicopter appears to be unlit while the sun is glaring on the UFO.

Not sure about that particular helicopter, but they have been known to be painted with a few good coats of low infrared low radar paint, which is usually very non glare, or flat, so sunlight won't reflect on it like a shiny surface. Back in 1987 I stayed at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque and had a couple gallons of that paint until the Navy decided it should be classified and they made me give it back. It worked very good for RADAR speed traps on the freeway.

None of that means these images of a saucer are legitimate, but it could be a reason why the helicopter isn't reflecting sun glare like the other object.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I have to agree with RadioRobert. The lighting just doesn't match, even if the helicopter has special paint.

Also.. man, what a goofy looking UFO.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Not sure about that particular helicopter, but they have been known to be painted with a few good coats of low infrared low radar paint, which is usually very non glare, or flat, so sunlight won't reflect on it like a shiny surface. Back in 1987 I stayed at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque and had a couple gallons of that paint until the Navy decided it should be classified and they made me give it back. It worked very good for RADAR speed traps on the freeway.

It took the base cops at china lake years to catch on to the anti radar paint we painted our trucks and jeeps with. and they are the ones that developed it.
edit on 13-11-2017 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

That was my thought too. These aliens have no aesthetic sense, at all. All the other aliens are probably laughing and pointing.

That helicopter is awfully dark. Even if it's non reflective, it should still be lit, and it doesn't appear to be.

Shenanigans, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The UFO has a shadow but the helicopter does not.
It does not seem right.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The reflection on the helicopter's windshield should look similar to the reflection on the UFO, as the windshield is not painted, but it's not.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

It looks like the ship from the movie "Flight of the navigator"

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

If there are a couple photos from the same location with EXIF data intact, I can make a photogrammetric 3D model in about 10 minutes and tell you if its fake

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
im not quire sure what the tail rotor blur is going to prove as far as the photo of the helicopters its self. a fast shutter speed on the camera and you stop all motion completely and get zero motion blur.... a good photo of a helicopter will have some motion blur on the blades and the tail rotor all you need to do is pick the correct shutter speed to achieve that.

interesting photo.. it looks pretty legit but its had to say

edit on 13-11-2017 by dannylightning because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The reflection on the helicopter's windshield should look similar to the reflection on the UFO, as the windshield is not painted, but it's not.

Look closer. The plants, particularly the branches, look as if the Sun is almost overhead.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
no shadow for the helicopter...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

True, the helicopter should be in full daylight covering from that point of view if you take the sunspot from the UFO.

But some of the branches deflect shadow to the left side of the picture and if the suns reflection is reflecting on a curved bulge object the the direction of the sun could be misinterpreted?

And the helicopter is turning towards the camera, you can see that because the left landing gear isn't visible so the helicopter is tilted to the right and the nose is turning towards the ground ,it's starting to circle the ufo..
edit on 0b47America/ChicagoMon, 13 Nov 2017 10:03:47 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Nov 2017 10:03:47 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join