It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi Fight Stories, Part 1: The pool stick of doom!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So the setting is Vicksburg , MS and me and my best friend Joey are playing pool at the local Bowling alley. The place has been there through for decades.. it’s the only bowling alley in town and has serviced generations of little white trash Mississippi kids through out their teen age years.. . It’s about 5-6pm on friday afternoon. So the place isn’t packed, but there are people there..

Me and Joey have rented the cornor table and have been there for a couple hours. We had been comming there for years and were just about old enough to swap to the local bar..

When about a early 30’s fairly large, but otherwise normal looking black guy walked in..

He fairly quickly starts making the rounds and talking to the various groups of people and it turns out he is trying to get someone to purchase him some weed..

Now this seemed fishy.. A 32 year old black man shouldn’t need to be fishing though the young white kids to buy him some weed.. he should be able to get his own weed.

So me and Joey assume he is an undercover cop or something and decide not to help him out.

Appearently, no one else would either because in the end a couple white trash kids about my age agree to go to the store and buy him some crown royal with his 20$..

Now, this white trash couple are a couple parasites and they lie , cheat and steal at any opportunity.. me and Joey were around them from time to time, but never liked either one and knew they were trash..

About half an hour goes by and the couple returns empty handed, with just the worse play off story ever.. something about the guy they road with stole it from them.. it’s irrelevant because the black guy wasn’t buying it and no one else there was either, lol..

The black guy grabs Mr. Parasite in a something resembling a cross face chicken wing, and starts alternating between demanding his money and threatening to kill him.

Then Mr. Parasite starts to cry.. right in front of Mrs.Parasite..

Well this place isn’t huge and all the people were talking loud enough where me and Joey kinda knew what was going on AND WE JUST THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS!!

Mr parasite had earned anything he got as far as we were concerned, but after checking the parasites pockets the black guy was still 20$ short. So completely enraged he starts trying to punk out all The little white kids until someone gives him the 20$ , just to go away..

He starts yelling and screaming at the pool half of the bowling alley and then promptly points his finger around the room from person to person saying something along the lines of :

“Mutha F’a I’ll kill you and Mutha F’a I’ll kill you, exc, exc , exc”

When he points a me I respond:

“ you got me F’ed up..”

But he seemingly ignores me and Points out a couple more “mutha f’a I’ll kill you”’s . Before appearently giving up on his plan to extort it from the rest of us and he turns to walk back to the front of the building..

He gets almost to the front of the building and in a total delayed reaction turns and says ,

“Mutha F’er what did you say?!?! “

And comes Fast walking back towards our table head first..

About this time the Old 65+ Year old Black Security guard stepped in and he lightly grabbed the guy by the arm in attempt to calm him down and draw his attention..

The security guard had likely worked there when our parents used to go..

When the security guard touched his arm, the pissed off dude shoved him to the ground.. and kept charging back there toward us....

I guess he thought Joey had said the earlier comment because he charged up behind him as he was about to take his shot on the pool table and slapped him hard in the back of the head..

Joey turns and bows up to him as I round the cornor of the pool table , pool stick in hand.
The guy sees me comming and shoves Joey away and squares up with me.

He says something along the lines of ,

“What are you gonna..”

“WHACK” and I just baseball bat him with the pool que.. I’m hold the heavy end and aim pretty well because the stick hits him full blast in the cheek bone and snaps about the last 3 inches off..

Now, At this point I don’t know whether the adrenaline slowed time for me or if the guy had a totally delayed reaction. ..

But I distinctly remember haveing time to think ..

“Oh $//!T I just baseball bat hit this guy in the face with a pool que and he did not go down... I am F’d..”

But then it was like time caught up and his knees buckled... they swayed back and forth like a cartoon character and then “Boom” he hit the wall as hard as I hit him with the pool stick..

This kinda woke me up outta my trance and I decided the last thing I wanted was for him to get back up. So I was on him . Swinging away while still holding the heavy end and the a couple more inches breaking off every other swing or so..

Within a few seconds I was hit from the side by the security guard and some other guys who had been bowling and they held us both down until the cops and an ambulance arrived.

By this time it was closer to evening and the bowing alley was starting to fill up with people.

So about 100+ people saw the aftermath , with me leaving in a cop car and him leaving in an ambulance..

He was fine. Appearently the cop and ambulance personnel decided he was fine and instead brought him to the police station..

All charges get dropped on me by the owner of the bowling alley. Him shoving down the elderly security guard made it a clean cut case of self defense as far as TPTB were concerned. I wasn’t even banned from the bowling alley which would be the normal penalty... and they gave me the broken pool que as a trophey.

To be continued.. maybe. This is a lot of work lol.

edit on 12-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
As an avid pool player, I would never hit someone with my stick. Those things are expensive. I wouldn't even use a house stick. The best weapon at the table are the balls. You hit someone with one of those, you won't have to do it twice. Of course, it may kill them if you hit the skull or throat. The collar bone is a good target. Only takes 12 pounds of pressure to break, and renders the arm useless.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Not sure you should be bloodletting with so many random peeps.
If the person you smash open with your fists is a baby boomer, well
there’s a vyrus out there that is almost forgotten about
hep C. One in...(mumbling sounds)....baby boomers carry the virus...(loud static)

So, yeah. It’s good to know the age of the baller. They only carry the vyrus if their ass
was jabbed before a (secret) cut off date. You should (routinely) check with tptb for updates.

A good rule of thumb I use is this. Take a good long look at the geezer and ask yourself if this is someone
you want hanging on your earlobes, for life, then decide if you want to become one with him/her/it.
This is why some maintain that we should only kill the rich, and kill them again, using pitchforks, as per the Hanauer (blackmail) Prophecies, before we (selflessly) occupy their cribs... Or, in the words of the leader of ICP,
whilst confiding to billionaire smut peddler Howard Stern:

“Now that I’m rich....I don’t wanna die!”

Inflammation
is the foundation
of so many
chronic problems

# 910
edit on 12-11-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You should write a book Joshua.

"From High School debate class straight to the mean streets of Mississippi"

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

You'd know folks of this ilk if they posted something like...

"Sounds great, Greg..." -Peter Brady toward older sibling Greg Brady.

Thats something 'Fonzie' would do...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

good imagry....

www.celtx.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I’m a big fan of reach lol..

A) it was a house stick lol

B) I electric taped the splintered end and weighted, it made just the most awesome equalizer ever.. kept it in my car for a couple years.

Never used it or any other equalizer lol, but I still hate I lost it.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
???? a reply to: olaru12

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
???? a reply to: olaru12

He meant your words describe well the images in your story.

Your story was funny to read, yet a little scary.

Waiting patiently on the others 😏

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I’m a big fan of reach lol..

Throw the ball, aim low

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

... and they gave me the broken pool que as a trophey.

so lets see it then, if you got the stick im sure you'd have kept it, so show us a pic, or was this all fiction?

ETA: oh i see

... I still hate I lost it.

you claim you lost it then, how convenient....

edit on 12-11-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

I lost it about a year later...

It’s not that crazy of a story.. if I was lying I could do better..
edit on 13-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Having read your previous threads, I'm sure you'll do just that.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is what ATS is nowadays?

Stories of violence, bullying, drug dealing and general dick-headedness are where we are?

Real nice.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
This is what ATS is nowadays?

Stories of violence, bullying, drug dealing and general dick-headedness are where we are?

Sad fact, politics has taken over.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

It is called nonfiction...

And in real life the good guy doesn’t always win and there is almost never a moral to the story..

It’s just this is what happened....

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's not for me. I will not read them but I will also respect you and not comment. In my opinion you are in the wrong forums with these threads.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

General chit chat?!?!

Lol?!?!

I think you really mean “I feel like being critical and that’s the best reason I could pull out of my butt..”

I mean just Christ .. with all the crazy posts of political propaganda and obviously faked conspiracy theories, and this is what bothers you?!?!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It is called nonfiction...

And in real life the good guy doesn’t always win and there is almost never a moral to the story..

It’s just this is what happened....

Ohh, but there is a moral, you just dont get it
but youre right there is no winners in this story, only violent losers...

I think it is great you share these stories, maybe someone can learn something from them, but i wont read ´em, i dont like criminal violent behavior from people that got no other talent than beating people up and then bragging about it, thats why i try to stay clear of politics

top topics

join