It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nightmares begin...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have placed this thread in prophecies and prediction, because although it was a dream, it was a dream about the future, based on real information i have picked up in recent weeks about the potential hazards of future technology...

The dream itself was unlike other dreams... in that i was aware I was in my bed... but it was like I was somewhere else entirely... another time... I cannot tell you anything about the context... we can only speculate based on what I tell you of my experience... and I cannot say what happened before or what happens after... I was simply sensing things around me ... everywhere... that were inflicting terror on people... unimaginable things.. the advances in technology have led to something truly dreadful... everything is dangerous... everything is hacked... quantum computers have blown everyhard drive wide open... AI controlled robot swarms controlled by people nobody knows anything about... drones fighting drones... drones fighting people... people fighting drones... people fighting people... its chaos everywhere... things are truly desperate... I sense danger everywhere... up down all around.. ... a real nightmare... it felt between 5-10 years in the future... but it will start out gradually and accelerate over the years... starting from mid 2019

I felt like I should share this with you all...

we need to pray for the future NOW
edit on 12-11-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

So you're saying, "the end is nigh"?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

we need to pray for the future NOW

Don't worry, Arnold dressed as the Terminator will come back from the future and fix it.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's funny you mention Temrinator that was one of the first things I thought of when I woke up...

I didn't think so much "wow this dream is really like Terminator"...

No, my thoughts were more like "wow i never thought I would believe Terminator will ever become reality... but ive just seen it"

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Im just telling you about an experience I had...

I would not tell you if I felt like anything in this dream was too unrealistic... but sadly... everything felt too real...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Artificial Intelligence frightens me. Not because of the basic premise, but because of who is working it and what they will use it for. It will NOT be for the betterment of mankind and making things easier for people. It will be for control....they are mapping the human brain, and they have been studying the most common responses. Why? So we will be like rats controlled by machines we are afraid of....machines that KNOW what we are most likely to do.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Im just telling you about an experience I had...

I would not tell you if I felt like anything in this dream was too unrealistic... but sadly... everything felt too real...

The very nature of having a dream is that it is just a "dream". Dreams are said to be a mis-mash of facts, sounds and sights we see and hear during the day...and the unconscious mind's way of composing it all into something when we sleep. This is not to discredit dreams of prophecy that come true. I believe in those.

Still? Sometimes..no matter how seemingly real...dreams are just that.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Dreams are many things...
But one thing many professionals with an interest in psychology agree on is that dreams do have significance.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Yes, this exerience I had... it was worse than the terminator movies... like 1000X worse... unimaginable things going on... things that we can't imagine now that is... but some of us can sense where things are going

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

But one thing many professionals with an interest in psychology agree on is that dreams do have significance.

yes the significance of revealing your inner insecurities and fears... nothing more.

beyond that professionals would disagree with you.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Individuals don't manifest the insecurities and fears of the collective subconsciousness?

I think professionals would agree with me.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In a few years time, there is no doubt in my mind threads will start appearing on ATS about events unfolding exactly as I experienced them in that dream... I am absolutely certain about this... I have no doubts where this is going... that's why my brain showed me... it wanted me to know in advance so my conscious mind could start doing something now... i don't know what that is yet exactly.. but sharing this experience felt like a good idea.. so maybe others will be shown the same in their dreams... It felt like a warning.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
the voice in my head now is telling me something

"nobody can see this, nobody is talking about this.... that does not mean it will not happen... it does not mean in a few years time it will be all anyone can ever think about... "

It will change the world in ways we cannot imagine... our daily lives will be consumed by fear... it will be dangerous to go outside...

not all of a sudden... but gradually...

the one thing they got wrong about the blade runner movies is people look too relaxed... nobody is relaxed in the future i saw... nobody... it's a warzone.... everywhere ... all the time... but... people have to live... it sucks...

you will see
edit on 12-11-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I believe they do as well. I get some real doozies at least 3-4 times weekly that I remember... Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I didn't think so much "wow this dream is really like Terminator"...

No, my thoughts were more like "wow i never thought I would believe Terminator will ever become reality... but ive just seen it"

But you saw the movie first, then had a dream along the plot line.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It didn't follow the Terminator plot line... my dream didnt have a plot line... it was chaos and fear and danger everywhere...

I was simply "looking" around me in this "dream/experience" and sensing danger everywhere i looked. That's all it was. Nothing to do with the terminator movie except that the movie seemed oddly accurate after this dream

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

It didn't follow the Terminator plot line... my dream didnt have a plot line... it was chaos and fear and danger everywhere...

I was simply "looking" around me in this "dream/experience" and sensing danger everywhere i looked. That's all it was. Nothing to do with the terminator movie except that the movie seemed oddly accurate after this dream

I read your dream story, that future is now. Drone strikes rain hell fire on families sleeping at night.

Hell Fire missiles, on sleeping women and children, at night. How hellacious is that?

Drone strikes

They always blame the current presider, but really its the military doing these things. Did you know the uS dropped over 700 bombs on Afghanistan in September?

Think about that

Then watch this:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yes you're right, it's beginning now... but it's going to get a lot worse...

on many levels...

Beginning now:

Everything is being hacked, no system is secure...
Lack of certainty about who is doing the hacks... leading to opportunistic false narratives in the media, in order to push an agenda... no body knows what or who to believe anymore...
Remote controlled drones being weaponized and used to commit murders from thousands of miles away.
AI being used in the fight against crime.
Biometrics
Nanotechnology
Quantum computers
Swarm bots
Miniature drones that look like bugs...
etc

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Don't forget RFID, mass surveillance by remote cameras, Facial Recognition software, detention without charge, trial without jury, disarmament of the populace.

Yes what a uglier place the world is going to become.

Don't worry, being forewarned is better than not knowing. And we can still dream, can't we?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Don't worry, being forewarned is better than not knowing. And we can still dream, can't we?

-yes, but the nightmares are beginning (a least for me)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join