It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was jesus mother inseminated by aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i doubt it is real but i was watching the x-files the one where scully is like abducted and inseminated with a hybrid child and didnt know it happend well what if that happened to jesus's mother and that is where the virgin birth came from, and that is why jesus is so special, also it would seem that it would mean god was an ET.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Im pretty sure that theres already a thread discussing this and other similar issues, i cant be bothered to find it though.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am a strong believer on that theory .. it may and can explain alot for example the star of bethelehem was a space craft. I know for sure of we were visited then by aliens. even more the sf serie stargate is by far more credible then the Islam or christianity. sorry but that is my view.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I know for sure of we were visited then by aliens

And how do you know this for sure?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
and the 3 wise men followed a bright star !!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
no, the star of bethlehem was a supernova.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why would aliens do that? What could they possibly gain?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
same reason people conquer countries and take territories and start colonies.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Why would aliens do that? What could they possibly gain?

To quote Longshanks from the film, "Braveheart":

"If we can't force them out, we'll breed them out."

Seriously, though, there's a lot of theories pertaining to the connections between aliens and humans. You have your creationism theories stating that aliens were the ones to create us, either for slave labor that ultimately got out of hand, or as a genetic experiment, etc. If any one of these theories were true, it would explain a whole lot about the alien interest in us.

On the main thread, however, honestly, I've often thought about this very same thing. It makes more sense to me than the "virgin birth" does. Immaculate conception is possible, just highly unlikely. The chances of an immaculate conception happening are something like one in a billion, and once it does happen, the chances of it actually producing a healthy child are once again like one in 100,000. Given those odds, it's about as close to impossible as you get. In today's world, it is possible for a virgin to give birth, and far more likely... in vitro fertilization is what makes it possible. 2000 years ago, however, humans didn't have that procedure.... though I'm quite certainl that an alien race would have. It's quite possible that Jesus was created as an alien/human hybrid , and then implanted into Mary, in an effort to create yet another religion that would help to keep humans in line. Perhaps, it was yet another experiment to see how humans would react to the "impossible" happening.

Of course, my view on the whole things is far more grounded in the mundane. Mary and Joseph were simply an unwed couple. Joseph had gotten Mary pregnant, and they were exiled from whereever they were living. Since, at the time, an unwed mother was viewed as a "whore" and "evil", this would explain why they were not able to find any room at an inn. So, they went to stay with family. In the Jerusalem of 2000 years ago, houses were typically built with two floors, the livestock on the bottom floor, and the living quarters for the family above. If there's no room for two extra people in the family's living quarters, where would they stay? With the livestock, of course. This became the manger noted in the bible. However, this story doesn't explain why the wise men came to see the birth.

Maybe it was aliens...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You know- there are hundreds of "Jesus" threads going at the same time.
Its really getting out of hand.

At the risk of acting like a troll, i have to say...WHO CARES

Jesus this, and Jesus that...every other thread..I pray for some major news development soon maybe this will end this cycle on ATS.

Sorry, i'm having a bad "Jesus" day

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This topic has been covered before several times , and as this thread offers no new theories on the subject, I will close it , but here is a link to an ATS google search on the subject so that you can see some more discussion.
was Jesus an alien?

top topics

join