It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING --- Message of Hope from Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
ALL the world, INCLUDING this OP, to make God out to be SUCH an ENEMY to defy ,ARE ALL wrong and I AM CORRECT,sorry Earth,I 'm not buying what you sell,my faith is WAY too important and I VERY much doubt anyone really has a clue....it explains WHY any message of "HOPE" requires a warning...GAD I am SUCH a HERETIC...
edit on 13-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

I have God inside my head, alongside baby Jesus and baby Lucifer. It's a wild trip, they appear to love each other so much, that no matter what, they will never separate again, unless it is truly the only way to save their Mother Earth and all of her creatures. They love all of us beyond measure and forgive all those who have "sinned" without question. Jesus Christ and Lucifer are both dashingly gorgeous and are simply adorable. I simply can't stress enough, how much they love each other. They are very talkative and are simply full of joy, good tidings towards humanity and energy,

As well, they are both super excited about the coming Apocalypse. Apparently they have been waiting for this day, for a very long time.

Please know that both Jesus and Lucifer, all of our Ancient Aliens, Spiritual Masters, Gods and Angels, cast no judgement towards any of us.

In this Game of Life, if you want to graduate early, or super, duper late like me, you need to forgive yourself. God would never judge you, because he/she is positively terrified of his/her own shadow.

So if you want true enlightenment, forgive yourself and others for their sins and you will receive your wildest dreams come true. (So long as they are in the greatest good of all.)

The Devil has spoken, the Light has won. Unconditional love is the Highest Truth of All.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.
edit on 13-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hahahahaha, why can't people at least read my posts, before getting themselves into a tizzy, my title was to catch your attention, not to scare you.

I use humor as a tool, to get people to understand how ridiculous and absurd, our world actually is.

Of course God loves us. You should have faith. Good for you. If you have hope then you are further along your spiritual journey then most.

There is no eternal damnation or hell for any of us. True Hell, true darkness is a state of mind, that God would never wish upon any of his/her children. We are always, our own worst critic and forgiveness for all is a very important key, to enligtenment.

edit on 13-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: I want my editor to return. Please. I miss her very much.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

God HELPS not punishes in any way, if you are "born again" and accept it,anyway.
THE IDEA is to be an AID to help others so that they SEE what kind of person you REALLY are and lead by example.
The JUDGEMENTAL stuff(Unless trespassed on) are STRICTLY verboten.
WE can tell GAY ,Trannies aor BLUE ALIENS what to do we can but INFORM them of our belief and THEN we are supposed to LOVE them all.
THAT is the Christian faith we screwed up.
BESIDES we have POLITICIANS for dividing us.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Everything you have written is so true. Thank you for your excellent comment. I agree 100% as well.

The Gospal according to Jesus is meant (as somebody here, earlier said) to be a guide, not necessarily to be taken literally. Most religions and spiritual faiths that promote truth, light, unconditional love, mercy, righteousness etc. are giving us lessons/advice for how to live.

Ultimately it is up to us to decide how we want to live our lives. It's hard though for the very gentle, meek and mentally ill. These fine, noble souls deserve a break, imho. Maybe a second chance, on a much funner, compassionate and love filled world.

I like the cut of your jib cavtrooper7. I suspect that you are further along in your spiritual journey then me and definitely appreciate your input.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I have FAR too many doubts to agree and I am FAR too weak to be expert at it.
I am a being who was born to fight because I like to and spent my formative years learning it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

...for everyone. The perfect gift for that religious zealot in your life.

There is so much in the OP that I just gave up trying to quote and correct it.
edit on 13-11-2017 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage - you're a critical thinker.

Read Revelation.

We're living in a time now that's spoken more of in the bible than any other time in history.

And really? Why take the chance? Because even you will fall to your knees and proclaim He is Lord.

No one will get out of that.

The ones who believe in Him will be so filled with joy.

The one's who don't meet His return with JOY? You're in some big trouble, big big trouble.

Oh well, it's not like you've not been told.
edit on 3941Monday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

There is no eternal damnation or hell for any of us.

And how pray tell do you know this?

Because you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

There is no eternal damnation or hell for any of us.

And how pray tell do you know this?

Because you're wrong.

And pray tell how do you know this?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Because the Creator of all - says so.

Pretty cut and dried.

You don't want to believe it? I dust off my feet and move one.

Just remember - you were given many chances.

I'm so sorry you can't see what a wonderful opportunity of a life time, you're missing out on.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Pretty arrogant to assume what I believe, while telling others their own belief is wrong but your own belief is the correct one.

Hence the problem with religion in general.

Believe what you want, I don't care. But who are you to tell others their spiritual beliefs are wrong?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

If you were a Christian you wouldn't have asked so there's no assuming.

And no, it's not religion. It's called faith in the only thing out there what can save you.

You don't like it? Well, you've had your chance and I'm sorry you don't take it.

You could have hope, joy, a comforter in all things, and a promise of everlasting life.

You don't want that? Fine, practice your free-will.

And who am I tell tell anyone their spiritual beliefs are wrong?

Someone who loves you.

I'm not condemning you - I'm just saying Christ has ALL to give.

Anything else is a lie.

If you can't see someone who's trying to give you a hope of something far better than anything you'll ever have?

That I'm telling the truth that could give you everlasting life if you only believe?

Fine.

Stick with your 'ways' - but any way other than Christ?

You'll end up separated from everything that's good and joyful and kind and loving - forever.

Your choice.

These aren't the times for pussyfooting around.

You have a choice. You don't want it? I'm so very sorry.

But what I do know is that choice is out there and that love is out there just waiting for you to accept it.

Yep. Free will.

The cost of one - is nothing other than believing in something you don't even understand. Christ. Which will give you everlasting joy because HE paid the price for everything you've ever done wrong.

The cost of the other?

Well, I don't think you want to know what that's all about cause it's hell.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

HERE IS hell.THAT I would agree with.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Then believe in someone who will take you from here into everlasting life with no pain, no tears, no hate... And get out of the hell you're in now.

I'ts no a hard thing to do. All it takes is to believe and ask.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Then believe in someone who will take you from here into everlasting life with no pain, no tears, no hate...

And do...what, exactly? What do you do in this funtastical place you believe in? What are you routines, activities? What do you do to give meaning to the remaining 'infinity' that is your existence?

And get out of the hell you're in now.

And like all religious zealots, you simply cannot wait for this world to end. Most of these monotheistic religions all praise death and condemn life like it's some sort of torture to actually be alive, equating living to punishment.

And how amazing is your belief in a 'god' that it tricks you into believing in some 'everlasting' life after death, yet says killing yourself is a sin or convinces you that you must 'live' in order to endure pain and strife in order to be rewarded when you die.

Sounds like complete made up bullsh*t

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I am, I am ALSO impatient and want to get started now.
This place is run by evil and they won't let me shoot them any more, anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

learn some better techiues than guns if you wanan go to war

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join