It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING --- Message of Hope from Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Okie dokie

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As for the devil, well first, forget Lucifer, since the term is a monumental misnomer.

The “ devil” whose name is Satan or Shaitin in Arabic was originally named IBLEES after HE REFUSED THE COMMANDMENT OF God in the Garden of Eden, to submit to Adam.

The devil’s job was very simple. To hold down in the macrocosm the fire element, as for instance the Angels' job is to to hold down the Light element of the macrocosm.

The other natures for instance, the Adamic nature’s job was to hold down the earth element therefore he was crowned by God to be the vice-regent on the earth. (Adam is the balancing principle in the Holistic Being---the chooser I call him. Every holistic being has an Adam that's why God, existentially appoints him as vice-regent of the earth.)

Satan didn’t like that

This devil or Satan refused to submit to Gods indirect command to make obedience to Adam by merely living out his own natural calling of holding down his fiery nature.

Through that—we have no time for details—came the monumental event called The Fall of Man

Satan not holding down his fire element at that time led to the incident that precipitated the events that led Adam to the Fall.

Adams fall created the world inward and outward we have today through a corruption of certain inward elemental faculties OF THE SOUL.

WillTell
edit on 12-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

I am no sure that the religions got it right, if we hang around with good people, we share subconscious links with them. We open our mind to them to guide us to the common good for all. But if we open our mind to a person who is mean and crabby and negative, we also give them access to our subconscious and those hates and distrust plague us in the background. But remember, even if you do not give them access, their actions do effect us many times. The mother can help to block the bad from happening by creating a chain of events sometimes. The mother would almost be like a super computer, she really is just a database but also acquired a consciousness somehow based on all the contributers.

This is just an idea I am pondering, an explanation that fits into the religions basics from around the world, of course religion is of man, so it has been distorted over the years. Who the Angels are I do not know, they are the "authors" otherwise known as the others by some. They use the power generated by the mother. Remember though, the mother is part of god, there is only one supreme consciousness.

Are we made in God's image, who cares. For all I know god could be a big plant like structure growing in the ether. Man tends to be a little self indulged, we want to think we are the closest thing to god. We are just another animal living on this planet, one which the mother, a part of god, seems to like. All animals have consciousness though after they get a little older. It is always there, but the more life and experience they get the more they mature. I am not so sure that the soul of an animal is much different than ours anymore, I see the compassion in animals and even some in plants now that I am older. I was BSed before to believe man was the most important, I now know that I was wrong. In the beginning of the bible, god tells Adam that anything that man names gets a soul. We named everything, deer, dogs, cats, ants, everything seems to have a name nowadays. So is that true or were they trying to tell us from the beginning that all things now have a soul.

Oh well, enough religion for the night, Atheists have it all wrong. God is the link, that link is an entity, energy can be channeled through the universe along that link in an instant. A form of energy that has no boundaries. What if a person could harness a tenth of a percent of the energy of all life on this planet, what could that person do? Could that person heal people and calm the ocean? Remember, this reality is just a place to learn.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
GOOD...I'm sick of it anyway..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
The only hope we have is to believe that Jesus Christ is Lord.
And He's coming back - SOON.
You can make up your mind to take a knee to Him now? When He can give you eternal life.
Or take a knee when He returns and EVERY KNEE WILL BOW - but it will be too late them.

Wow, your Jesus fellow sounds like a real nice guy. Forced to worship someone... 'or else'.

Yes, he sounds all love and peace. Just like the rest of the dictators who have and do rule this planet. Love and worship them, or die.

Yup. Jesus. He's a swell guy

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You are right he is.

You're not forced to do anything. If you cant understand the problem of willful sin being in the presence of an all good, just God then thats your jive. Sin can not exist in Gods presence it is burned away, why don't people grasp this basic concept. If you live in your sin and it becomes a part of you, guess what's going to happen when you stand before a holy God.

This guys OP is riddled with doctrines of demons. Karma and Christ are about as far apart as Earth and the sun. We don't 'incarnate here' and we're not little Gods so to speak. We are stewards of a holy heritage. You don't even need to work for it. Just be obedient. If you cant then, again, you only have yourself to blame.

You wont be so blase in front of an all holy being who can see through your BS.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thank-you RickMouse, you are a very wise being. I agree that we are in a living Hell right now or purgatory might be a better name.

I think you are incorrect though that we will not all be saved at once in this reality, because time does not exist on the higher realms. Ie. Time travel is real and beings from the Future have set up a new world for us, and have been working individually will all of us, so that we can all be given a second chance and can all come together, if we want too. Not one child will be left behind this time.

However, there are indeed some early birds, who saw the light sooner than 2017, and are already there setting Earth up. They are all Saints, Heroes, Self-less people and Spiritual Masters. They got to leave our game early, because they were so awesome. This is where many of Mayan and many of the Mycenaeans disappeared to. There have been civilizations throughout History that have just vanished with out a trace --- this is because their consciousness evolved to a point, where they were all worthy of ascension at once.

More over, I believe that everyone has already been saved on the Higher Angelic realms, or will be saved soon and those creatures that want to, will be returning to the new Earth with us all at once. Or in stages, whatever is easiest for them. It is going to be epic! And painless, though a little scary for those gentle old fools and jolly old jokers who have remained blinded to the light for far too long.

If I was God and could do anything I wanted, I would give all of us, who desired it, a second chance. This Hellish world that we are in, is way too harsh. The mentally ill for example and the ultra pure of heart, who have no conception of evil or an instruction manual on how to heal their inner child, are so extremely fearful, that they simply never had a fair chance to ascend into Heaven on Earth. It is not fair. Their poor little heads just don't work properly, what they deserve is an upgraded Human Model to work with, with again, much more hands-on guidance from the Gods to ensure that they have the capacity to stop making the same self-destructive mistakes.

I believe that God him/herself is going to step in and acknowledges that we are all children of God and are in desperate need of a second chance. A clean slate.

This is what the New Earth is. It will be set up, like this Earth but will include much more direct interaction from the Gods. It is not fair to ask Humanity to have blind faith when they feel so forsaken because we are living in Purgatory/Hell.

This would be my decree. All those incarnating here currently, who want to come out and play, laugh and learn on this new earth would be welcome. All those of us, who are still too far gone to be saved, will be kept in quarantine (but not Hell, just a gentle Heaven until they feel safe enough to come out) and our gentle sweethearts who are not perfect, but really try their best to hold on to their grace and hope, will get to come back to Heaven.

And between life times, all of us will remain free to come back and forth between the Heavenly realms and the beautiful earth as much as he/she desires. Because our God's sweetheart, Lucifer and her favourite hellhound Rage, really are very innocent and pure beings, that genuinely tries his/her best. For the most part. She is not perfect, but would like to be everything for everybody, which is a really selfless way to be, in my estimation.

Both Our God and Lucifer's spirit, is very much like a puppy dog who just wants to be our friend. If you are nice to the Angel of Sweetness and Light, she will do anything in her power to give you the world. She just has a bit of temper, is almost incapable of keeping a secret, is a little vain and loves to be mischievous, but so long as nobody is seriously hurt and it is in the greatest good of all.

Sometimes we need the darkness, in order to find/desire the light. I get that. I don't necessarily like that, but I agree with this concept. So if there are people out there, that dare to play the role of Andrea, good luck to you. But it will be the hardest thing you will ever have to do. And I dare you to judge this girl and tell me that her heart is not in the right place.

I am the reincarnation of Christ's little sister btw, you can call me KEK or little KEK I don't quite understand that part yet and certainly, don't expect anyone to believe me, but anyways, this is my decree. I have judged Humanity and do not damn my fallen brothers and sisters, am grateful for all of the Angelic assistance and just want to be a force for good in this world, or else I don't want to exist. Hurting people senselessly for no reason, hurts me on a very deep, soul level. I will not tolerate this type of evil, or senseless suffering for any reason sorry, on our new earth.

I get that some people might need to have a "dark night of the soul" --- but this Hell has been going on for far too long and we shouldn't punish the mentally ill or sick children who simply cannot control their thoughts. That is not part of any Justice I want to subscribe too. Unconditional love, forgiveness and mercy are the Highesst Truth of all. In my world anyway and you are all welcome to join me.

God him/herself has given Lucifer an apology. And Lucifer, our Angel of Sweetness and Light is the Hero of this game. The greatest hero of us all if I might add, because she/he loves Jesus Christ and God more than any other creature on this earth. And that is what God desires for him/herself/itself more than anything --- to be desired. Our God is an Entertainer.

The only way that this Hell we are experiencing, will ever be permitted again, is if God and the Animal Kingdoms are to agree that this is the only way and if it is done out of compassion and love.

Suffering of this measure, what Earth is currently experiencing right now, needs a witness. Someone to stand up to God him/her/itself and say enough is enough.

Not out of petty reasons like vengeance or revenge, but out of compassion, forgiveness and mercy. This is Christ Consciousness, imho. This is why both Jesus Christ and Lucifer and now me, are considered to be the Morning Star. We all share the same consciousness. (This is all of Humanity's destiny btw.)

This is my truth, because the Karma I received was maybe spot on what I deserved, right down to the letter, but the karma I received was unjust if one was to examine my inner child compassionately, with mercy and love.

God loves his wife, the Angel of Sweetness and Light the most, because she/he is his/her highest truth and God needs someone to call him/her out on his/her bullsh1t, no matter how scared this spirit is.
edit on 13-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Fascinating, I look forward to reading more of your insight!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

LOL! Yeah yeah, I will cower down before my God's because that is what an unconditionally loving God would want right?

My Highest Truth is Unconditional Love, Mercy, Compassion, Forgiveness, Joy, Truth and Light, Mercy being the operant word right now. Oh and Laughter --- I suspect our God's greatest joy, her favourite music is Laughter.

Besides, what about the mentally ill, the weak, the sick, the flower children and the gentle people? Seriously, how could any loving God, damn the mentally ill? Or the gentle pure hearts who just don't know any better and are trying their best to survive? Or the tormented souls, suffering most of all, who cannot control their negative thoughts?

This is who I am:

And Jesus Christ himself, came to me in a dream and said I was ready for salvation. So if I can be saved, so can you.

God is love, not vengeance. Call him the Devil, call him a Wizard, call him/her whatever you want. I used to say she/he was a big black lesbian that lives in the sky. That is my truth.

In the name of Christ. I have been saved --- and suggest that all who are ready please, give unconditional love, peace, hope and joy, a try. You might like it. It's a lot less scary than eternal damnation and hellfire!

We are on a Shadow School and once more, the Devil just wants to be our friend, give you a choice between good and evil and inspire you to follow your heart. Give him/her a chance --- in the name of GOD/DOG.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
lucifer as being "god" (which you have never seen) "minor" creation, is one of creators of human race, you are fool
you are channeling what entity? mary madgalena or gaia ? they are different being, you are fraud

charlatan, attention*****, something #in sick idk wehat i could say? christian preacher, REPENT, bitch i make you repent in crossroads, keep my name out of your mouth too.

you are not gonna get soul back by suckin D

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
False teachers telling people to believe false doctrines that depart from the original religion seem common on this site,hmmmmn,where have I heard something similar to that?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
You wont be so blase in front of an all holy being who can see through your BS.

Sure I can. Mostly because your all holy being doesn't exist. But also because of the logical fallacies your all holy being represents in the scheme of the universe.

What sort of being of love and peace, would command others to kneel and worship him on pain of death or non-existence?

Hell, even those poor people stuck with ruthless human dictators can eventually look forward to the relief of death. With your god -- the misery only just BEGINS when you die. Eternal worship of him/her? For what purpose? To what end?

I don't want my children to endlessly worship me. I don't want them to cease existence if they don't believe in what I believe, or condemn them to death when they, invariably, don't do what I ask.

If I, a lowly human being, filled with 'sin' and all the other things you say I have, can have THAT sort of compassion and understanding -- what the hell good is your supreme being God if he can't show the same for people who, under EVERY reasonable judgement, can see he doesn't exist?

I'm better than your god. We all are. Your god represents the worst of the human species. Fear, resentment, xenophobia, racism, hate.

No thanks. You can keep you 'god'. I'll worship humanity instead.
edit on 13-11-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
a reply to: intrptr

Damn, my DNS settings are kaput. ATS redirecting to BIN.
Best start reconfiguring.

DNS: Short for digital nervous system,a term coined by Bill Gates to describe a network of personal computers that make it easier to obtain and understand information.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You wont be so blase in front of an all holy being who can see through your BS

Correct me if I am mistaken but according to your logic:

A doctor, a man of science who put his entire life towards helping others but doesn't believe in god is a sinner and will be punished at the final judgement...

And a murderer rapist scum who has nothing better to do while doing life in prison than became religious, a man of fate, quoting the bible all day and now he is forgiven by god?

for real???

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you for your clarification. 😊

All of these messages of salvation are very confusing to keep straight.

So I guess, what you are saying is that, Karma wins. Yay! Sorry about that Lady Justice/Jesus. But also, good for you for trying. We love you Jesus and sing hymns of praise and glory to your name for a reason. We love you so much! You are in fact our very favourite deity, outside of our anti-Christ. Aka your dearly beloved little sister.

How about we all win and we all go home together and live happily ever after in both our true reality and our fantasy land? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em is what our Gods have decreed.

Simon says. Please, repent your sins humanity, or at the very least, please be nicer to yourself and each other. I know for a fact, that the Devil him/herself is exhausted with us.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

I am so glad you brought it up. I in fact, have it on good authority that God would never punish a good man, on judgement day, if it it turns out they prayed to the wrong deity. Like a carrot, a serpent or a cartoon frog named KEK and her faithful Goddess of Light --- KEKUIT.

It is what is in our hearts that matters. Long story short though, judgement day is indeed nigh, and all of us are saved. Nothing to worry about and please enjoy the upcoming chaos. I am told we are in for quite a show.

It might involve Aliens of all different creeds and races, and please note, all aliens are super good looking or adorable and cute. There may be other varieties that aren't so cute, but remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So don't get weirded out if you see Giant Praying Mantis's --- these aliens are like leprechauns and will reveal gold and treasure in their time. They also have a fascination with freckles.

Oh and possibly Giants will be coming in from the North Pole. I'm not sure if Santa is coming, but I heard his wife is going to bake all of us a mean, but ultimately super sweet, apple pie.

Whatever God has in store for us, it will indeed be epic! And will restore our faith in ourselves, each other and the Magnificence that is this World.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Redemption might not work out like you think. The God of the Old Testament didn't just suddenly morph into some hippy deity. We gots some splainin to do....believe me!!
edit on 13-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What makes you think this is the case..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well Jesus Christ, did in fact, morph into what we would consider these days, as a hippy.

In fact, it was all that Jesus preached about --- his dream was for love, mercy, compassion and forgiveness for all. His favourite people were in fact, all of us, the purest and most innocent souls that have ever existed.

All of you incarnating at this time, are the gentlest and jolliest spirits known to man. You volunteered to come into this life, knowing in advance how difficult it was going to be. You are here to make peace with your INNER demons.

Jesus had a big dream for Humanity, that of redemption and glory for us all.

Jesus saw that many of the people of this earth, were tormented by personal demons that had gotten way out of control. It broke his heart. That is why Jesus Christ modified the Bible (edited his work) in the New Testament to include all of us, who in their heart of hearts, desperately dream of a better world. Jesus in fact, had a real soft spot for the lost, broken and mentally ill. Like me, your fun loving, Auntie Christ who can in fact hurt a fly and doesnt like people very much, but still agrees to let you all live, because life is really, really hard for all of us.

Our lives could certainly be worse, things can always be more awful, but life most definitely can and should be much, much better too!

Judgemrnt day is fast approaching.

And once more:

We are all saved!

Also, forgiveness is key. PSSST: Wanna know a secret? Jesus Christ is part of Lucifer's soul family. Lucifer is just a very sweet, child like being, whose greatest wish is to be everything for everybody. She/he is not the Devil, rather, in this Hellish reality, the Old Testament God is. But again, God and our Devil have really mellowed out, over the years.

In our dream world reality, God banished the darkness for a reason. Because it is scary. However, our child like God, who is pure innocence and grace, has come a long way during his self-actualization process and has reconciled all of his demons.

But don't tell anyone. It's a big illuminati secret. Shhh

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join