It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Tony Podesta Been Arrested?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

If of sounds too good not be true, it probably isn't true. You need a new news source.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I can weigh facts, and I can sift through Bull#. Also I'm not a child I'm sixty years old. I've been around and lived through a lot of history.
And I'm not easily influenced by people telling me I should be paranoid or fearful. Which is all I ever see from people who shun commercial news agencies.
Fear and paranoia.
You can check facts you can read you can educate yourself. But you can't if you're paranoid or afraid.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Still no news that Podesta has been arrested.
It's Monday.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah lots of words...what the flip does that have to do with the topic at hand?

Oh yeah...nothing...
Is Podesta arrested?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So explain how knowledge of any Podestas arrest would be a risk to safety. And why Paul Manaforts wasn't...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Still only seeing stories that say John Podesta is cooperating with Mueller.
No stories about him being arrested. None.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If of sounds too good not be true, it probably isn't true. You need a new news source.

The news source does not matter. If there is a news black out thats not going to happen. I guess the only way we can prove it atm is see if he makes public appearances in the next few days or not..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

So explain how knowledge of any Podestas arrest would be a risk to safety. And why Paul Manaforts wasn't...

Oh Silly... not even a please???

But to answer your question, I have no idea. Why would I? It's secret!!! Shall I make something up? Okay. Maybe all the little snowflakes will get triggered and have a meltdown if they knew the truth about their heroes... Don't like that one? Didn't think so!

How about this: Maybe it's not about public safety but about the ongoing investigation. You know... that part you oh-so-conveniently ignored!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: DJW001

The news source does not matter. If there is a news black out thats not going to happen. I guess the only way we can prove it atm is see if he makes public appearances in the next few days or not..

And there is no reason to believe there is a news blackout.

So far this is not amounting to be much at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And there is no reason to believe there is a news blackout. So far this is not amounting to be much at all.

Every day that passes and he is not seen makes it amount to more..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

And there is no reason to believe there is a news blackout. So far this is not amounting to be much at all.

Every day that passes and he is not seen makes it amount to more..

How so?

Just because you do not personally see him or the press is not reporting on his whereabouts like a celebrity gossip rag, does not mean he has been arrested or there is a news blackout.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A sealed indictment will be unsealed if said person has been arrested..

A sealed indictment may remain sealed if there is an ongoing investigation...

Neither Podesta has been seen for a while.. Guess we'll find out at some point.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: Sillyolme

A sealed indictment will be unsealed if said person has been arrested..

A sealed indictment may remain sealed if there is an ongoing investigation...

Neither Podesta has been seen for a while.. Guess we'll find out at some point.

An indictment can remain sealed for a very long time, several years even. An indictment can remain sealed after a defendant is arrested and his initial appearance in court for his arraignment. This can be done by agreement of the parties, that is, the government and the defendant agree

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

ust because you do not personally see him or the press is not reporting on his whereabouts like a celebrity gossip rag, does not mean he has been arrested or there is a news blackout.

I dont know if he has been arrested and thats why i posted it on ATS. He is a public figure and he still has not been seen. Was hoping some peeps over the pond could shed some light on his where abouts..

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: KansasGirl

I can weigh facts, and I can sift through Bull#. Also I'm not a child I'm sixty years old. I've been around and lived through a lot of history.
And I'm not easily influenced by people telling me I should be paranoid or fearful. Which is all I ever see from people who shun commercial news agencies.
Fear and paranoia.
You can check facts you can read you can educate yourself. But you can't if you're paranoid or afraid.

Well, I do not trust commercial news agencies, and I am not fearful or paranoid. I also am able to shift through bullcrap, which is why I don't trust commercial news agencies.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Still no word from the missing rat..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

ust because you do not personally see him or the press is not reporting on his whereabouts like a celebrity gossip rag, does not mean he has been arrested or there is a news blackout.

I dont know if he has been arrested and thats why i posted it on ATS. He is a public figure and he still has not been seen. Was hoping some peeps over the pond could shed some light on his where abouts..

Where was he on October 5? Where was he on August 24? If you don't know, he must not be much of a "public figure." This whole rumor is silly.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The storm is coming son...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Still no word from the missing rat..

Which Podesta? Because John Podesta has been tweeting..he tweeted on November 11.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Yeah it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join