It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippines President Duterte Hosts President Trump - They Have Very Similar Personalities.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: carewemust

You f*uck with my countrymen, I won’t let you off the hook. Never mind about the human rights advocates.”

Thats addressed to the external influences that import all the dope thats plaguing his 'countrymen'.

Go head on, dude!

Fiercely protecting the people of their respective countries against external threats, to the point of bending or breaking rules to accomplish that, is one thing Trump/Duterte have in common.

Except US is fiercely offending other countries, inside their borders, while détente is protecting his own homeland, inside the Philippines.

CNN complained today that President Trump didn't take a "hard line" with leaders he's visited. (CNN wouldn't be happy no matter what.) But if these nations were/are "offended" by President Trump during his visit, you'll have to point out a source, or something.

A source that Duterte is offended by the US? Remember his speech accusing uS of tryng to meddle in their affairs? He cussed us out from the podium. We kind of look the other way though, Us needs to occupy his homeland with military bases in the ongoing effort to contain and isolate China and Russia. Us has military bases in his country since WWII!

Its not just the Administration in that country that protests against the foreign occupation.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The ignorance of the people in this thread is really astounding.
The US base ceased to exist in the Philippines year 1992, almost the same time when Mt. Pinatubo erupted in that area. There's no more military or naval base except for a mutual defense pact and a visiting forces agreement.

Duterte's popularity is still quite high in the Philipines despite the massive propaganda and disinformation campaign by the libtards in their country and internationally.
Pew Research - Duterte

His handling the terrorist occupation in one city which is predominantly muslim in the southern part was highly lauded by his countrymen for acting with decisiveness eliminating almost all of the thousand of the ISIS inspired Abu Sayaf Group including its ISIS head in Asia, Isnilion Hapilon who happens to have a $5million reward on his head from the FBI.

The alleged 6000 people killed were not all related to his war on drugs which has permeated the country almost making it a narco state of meth addicts. That count includes all other index crimes such as robberies and other homicides, misreported by the local news and picked up by the msm internationally.

When he took office, 1.2million drug users surrendered and submitted themselves for rehab prompting him to build a mega rehabilitation center they never expected to have that many addicts. They were overwhelmed with the magnitude of the problem left by the past administration.

I thought this forum consist mostly of intelligent people not easily swayed by the msm but I'm wrong to believe such. Looks like most here are ignorant bigots and idiots.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ALERT!!

President Trump was TORTURED in the Philippines!!

The president Tweeted that he was forced to watch the "loser" network it during his stay in the Philippines.

"While in the Philippines I was forced to watch @CNN, which I have not done in months, and again realized how bad, and FAKE, it is." Trump wrote.

"Loser!"

www.msn.com...‘loser’-cnn/ar-BBEZeYo?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join